Listen kids. There are no DC and Marvel fans, there are only comic fans. Marvel makes better movies, DC doesn't...

Listen kids. There are no DC and Marvel fans, there are only comic fans. Marvel makes better movies, DC doesn't, but we WANT DC to make good movies too. We are pissed at DC, NOT because of DC, but because they are not trying as hard as they should. So It's tough love. Remember, these movies make so much money because both Marvel AND DC fans go to see them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3gXlzjxhaw
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
youtu.be/H3oymNkwOWs?t=3m12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>but we WANT DC to cynically pander to us too.

>but we WANT to force out in the Justice League with only 2 movies of build up

is she braping??

Why do Marlets type as if they were fishing for upvotes? It's very sad. Now away with you! James Gunn needs your help on twitter again.

>tfw you'll never burn your eyebrows while sniffing her fire farts

jdimsa

The most reddit thkng I"ve read and I've been in reddit

>tfw no timeline where DC/Warner Bros are actually competent and properly build up to Justice League
>BvS happens way later and has way more emotional stakes because you've grown attached to the characters
>Marvel is forced to step up their game because they have strong competition

'Dirty Dozen', '12 Angry Men', 'A Bridge Too Far', 'Seven Samurai', 'Magnificent Seven', just to name a few.

>it's another Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

But DC is making better movies than marlel

>BvS happens way later and has way more emotional stakes because you've grown attached to the characters

I don't understand this meme.
Most people should have already been familiarised with Batman and Superman. Wonder Woman is getting a film before Justice League. The other ones will most likely be side kicks, so they are getting their films soon after Justice League.

The extended cut of BvS was pure kino.
What's the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=A3gXlzjxhaw

>copy and pasted straight from the comments from JL trailer on youtube

The shilling has already started, jfc Marvel is literally cancer.

>kino

i love how media 101 high school students are using terms reserved for use by the elite

>the elite
traders on a Moroccan carpet bazaar website aren't elite by any scope of this noun, user

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho

>traders on a Moroccan carpet bazaar website aren't elite by any scope of this noun, user

>missed the point this hard
It clearly says no one on this site is qualified to use the term kino.

so much yes

>the catalog right now
Disney shills are raiding the board, when will the mods do something?

They have done this for atleast a year now. Mods won't intervene if they have chosen to remain passive thus far. Exploit the anarchy to push back. Marlet's have tons of skeletons in the closet shilling fucking Marvel.

there's nothing wrong with this though. you are asking the mods to remove content you simply do not like aka you want censorship aka you're a gigantic pussy

You are a corporate warring cocksucker responsible for this board dying. But shills have never cared about board quality really so long as they can push their propaganda.

>You are a

Never said I was anything aka you have no evidence for this claim aka you confirm my assertion you are a gigantic pussy

What an idiotic corporate shill. Kill yourself.

Gigantic pussy.

>nothing wrong with shilling
But that's wrong

>hating someone who profits off spreading a message and/or information they would've happily done for free

Pathetic.

Well, at least it would've meant a lesser amount of shit movies.

Just report OP for shilling. Easy as that.

>Just report OP for posting an on-topic thread on Sup Forums

Idiot

>Marvel makes better movies,
KAY E KAY

Shilling and corporate smear campaigns is against the rules.

Marvel is shit. Their comics have been bland and boring for the past 30 years with very few exceptions. Their movies are also bland, repetitive, safe and generally dull with also very few exceptions.

DC has objectively better material, any list of greatest and most influential comics of all time is at least 80% DC, this is a fact.

If you just let fucking Snyder do his 4 hour movies, or Ayer make Rip Flag the protagonist of SS instead of Will Smith, maybe things would be better. DC movies are not bad because they are "muh dark", the are bad because they were all butchered in editing, went to retard rewrites by executives.

Giant head

Sausage legs

Literally a walking joke

>Shilling and corporate smear campaigns is against the rules.

No one is being paid to post here. It would be a perk if they were but without evidence it's hearsay so fuck off with your tinfoil hat theories.

Even a dollar an hour to shill would be heaven for me

>MoS
>BvS
>SS
>WW

>JL

>IM
>Thor
>IM 2
>Cap

>Avengers

same amount of build up friendo

you posted this same bait on Sup Forums you shit lord

Jdimsa?

Whether a movie is good or not is subjective of course, BUT, I have seen almost every recent cape movie (both companies) and the reaction from films like Logan (people tearing up) and the reaction to stuff like Suicide Squad (people mocking honka honka) could not be more different.

DC flicks have their upsides, but they are littered with accidentally funny stuff and are boring for the most part. Having 2 hours of philisophy and then throwing it all away by fighting a giant cartoon ogre hurts movies like Batman V Superman regardless of the good stuff. Justice League WILL have cool parts and funny parts and all that but its connected to movies that, in the majority of subjective opinion, are lacking and unintentionally silly. Marvel films are more crowdpleasing, and while not as epic they actually get the job done and have built a pretty impressive universe. If Justice League fails I can't imagine them not rebooting.

Well this guy thinks DC makes the best movies.

youtu.be/H3oymNkwOWs?t=3m12s

>I need 6 movies to get attached to a character

kys