What does Sup Forums think about this guy?

what does Sup Forums think about this guy?

He was good in bad boys, and his show was ok for black people, but Martin Lawrence hasnt been funny in years.

Pretty based desu, niggers nowadays give him a bad name though.

Wasn't he a philanderer that fucked white women and yelled shit like "Yeah, take that black dick!"

top kek

Thanks for the day off work

Nigger. His skin in black dickhead. Why would anything he say have meaning.

BLM could learn a lot from him

A smart nigger.
One of the few.

Nigger Communist

>be me, 4th grade teacher
>teach small catholic school in a NYC ghetto
>niglets everywhere
>black history month rolls along
>start teaching the kids about MLK and blacks history since it's required by the school
>"OK class does anyone know who MLK is"
>almost unanimous "he freed the slaves"

Why are blacks so uninformed about their own history?

Not as bad as my brothers high school class though, one black student told him Obama was the first man to sail the Hudson River

lol, I would

>Obama was the first man to sail the Hudson River
>taking kids seriously

communist nigger rapist

I liked how he acted in space jam and in the men in black trilogy.
Also praise KEK

They think they are descended from the Egyptians, do you really expect them to know shit about their history.

Underrated

His widow turned out to be incredibly racist.

>Why are blacks so uninformed about their own history?
So niggers teach their own kids that it wasn't a white man that freed the slaves, but a black man? I'm not even surprised.

>a
>tropical
>toothpaste

>making assumptions about the actions of a student you've never met
From what my brother told me, he clearly meant it. The class laughed at him and he was embarrassed

He's rolling in his grave right now.

rare

He said shit like if you're a Janitor, be the best janitor you can be, to always be projecting an image the racists at the time could not use for stereotypes/attacks and prove that Black people weren't a bunch of free loading, drunken, gibsmedat dindus.

he got it. he understood the perennial philosophy, he understood his divinity. he was imperfect, as all are all men. but he knew his worth, and knew the path of the righteous. we will not see many like him again.

amen

he should've also focused on the juice

Someone should assassinate six of his family members then we'd get an entire week off.