I'm racist

>i'm racist

Go back to tumblr

you forgot to put that in greentext and add a pic of a brain dead moron

>I willfully ignore overwhelming evidence for the sake of arbitrary doublethink
>everyone who doesn't perform the same irrational act does so due to low intelligence

Pretty much, if OP is so smart, why doesn't he just go to the middle East then? It's safe there right? No trigger-happy goat fuckers right?

Go back to r/the_donald

>strawmanning this hard

you could use your own country as an example too

US is unsafer than many third world coutries and is filled with goblins

You're really put of touch with reality if you don't realize that subreddit is crypto-liberal

>if you don't hate it then why don't you move there
this is one of the worst arguments I have ever seen

Because it doesn't cater to your liberal views

You forgot yo call him a cuck my fellow pede

Since we're on the subject of grasping straws, how many faggots did you throw off a building today?

I wonder why the Middle East isn't safe. Guess it will remain a mystery

None

If I found a faggot here I would bang his ass

No it's not he might be killed by american bombs LOL

>opposing racism automatically makes you a liberal
how about no

No, opposing common fucking sense does however, you'd be the type of person to go into Detroit while being white and expecting to get a cap in your ass just for being so

*Not expecting

it used to be safer some decades ago. Guess what happened.

Jewish Democrats fucked it up?

The liberal American Empire.

>it used to be safer some decades ago. Guess what happened.
Bipolar world order is statistically more likely to produce peace than a unipolar world order. Would it be different if China or Russia was the unipolar super power? Who knows.

HOWLING post

>

and the you realize that I'm a first gen immigrant to the U.S.
Save that mutt shit for people actually born here

>first gen immigrant to the U.S.
Congrats, you're king of the mongrels.

>i'm not

>Sup Forums is the best board of Sup Forums

Maybe not the best but definitely the most influential one

The best and the most influential
C U C K

>I'm not a racist, i'm a race realist
>Btw black people have low IQ so we should genocide them

Why would anyone not want to be racist? lol

Lol just look at how easily the amerimutts on Sup Forums get baited by the le 56% face meme, go into a spastic shitfit about Sup Forums shitposters being Soros. Tbf their reactions have given me many laughs.

It's not for hiding it, its for giving it "scientific legitimacy" (whether its true or not, well...)

>The best and the most influential
Most influential? Yeah, it is since the amount of newfags and shitposters is reals in is huge. The best? Kek.

Imagine being so much of a faggot ass European that you are literally slowly becoming Muslim, you get run over by cars every week, random sand niggers stab and rape you, a large portion of your taxes go toward housing and feeding migrants that came by boat and walked for warfare,and you post on Sup Forums about how racism is an issue. Leftists truly are the dumbest fucking people on the god damn planet.

>false dichotomy the post

>Imagine being so much of a faggot ass European that you are literally slowly becoming Muslim, you get run over by cars every week, random sand niggers stab and rape you, a large portion of your taxes go toward housing and feeding migrants that came by boat and walked for warfare,and you post on Sup Forums about how racism is an issue. Leftists truly are the dumbest fucking people on the god damn planet.

do you not think theres a correlation between the number of Muslims in Europe and the number of terror attacks that occurred in the last 4 years there?

Try reading, user.

kill yourself

Did you know people with dyslexia are often times quick to become frustrated?

The Chilean gets it

Since we've only been hit by one terrorist truck it's less "every week" and more like "every 4,7 bn. years"

>you'd be the type of person to go into Detroit while being white and expecting to get a cap in your ass just for being so

this will not happen to you if you go to Detroit lmao

kek

Kek