Pol, if you come in power what's the first thing that you will do ?

Pol, if you come in power what's the first thing that you will do ?

kill all degenerates then shoot heroin and kill myself

change the national anthem to smashmouth's "somebody once told me"

Execute criminals, Duterte style

Get as much funding into space exploration as possible before the jews jew me out of power. by slim chance i also escape into space if we get that far

Right to bear arms
Free waffles for over 60 year olds
Convicted pedos to be used as fuel source
Embassy for Sealand.

publicly execute HRC for treason.

Arm the population.

Gas the kikes race war now

Sounds you are from the military Junta :D

Gass the jews anyone?

Amanda of good taste

Ban Islam

Remove kebab?

declare war on Belgium
retake the colonies
build wall
send back Turks and Marrocans

secede

Reinstate the white australia policy.

Protect these noble creatures.

paint the white house a different color

>see peoples reaction >:)

As much as I want to say I must instead ask for top-dollar surgical operations to get a new spleen. I will be shaking a lot of hands and carrying around a giant jar of hand sanitizer and facemasks will not a good image of my constituents make. I must appear to be fearless to meet with others to show confidence so that hopefully in my times of doubt I can rely on the confidence others have in me to reforge my own confidence anew and get down to whatever task must be done.

Compliment Barack on his tight asshole and then pull out a.f.a.p.

Try and Uncuck my country.

Nuke Europe. Save for the UK.

Remove all blacks and jews and muslims
Conquer while further removing all blacks and jews muslims
Finish at Australia and get rid of Abos
Begin plans for galactic manifest destiny

kill a bunch of people and reduce the numbers to a controllable amount, then militarize the police and create a dictatorship

Space

Deport all unemployed / convicts who don't have at least one belgian great-grand parent.
Those who want to apply for belgian citizenship in the future must pass hard citizenship test or go home.

Bring back death sentence, close most jails. Either you are too dangerous to walk free in society and you get one bullet in the head, or you are not dangerous and you can stay home with an electronic bracelet.

Simplify taxation system, lower taxes, big business that keep avoiding paying their fair share are banned from selling their products in the country.

Bring back plural vote (1 vote for everybody that pay taxes, 1 vote for those who have a degree, 1 vote for those who own property and have childrens )

Give more powers to decentralized entities.

Stop all cults funding except catholicism (under purpose of culture preservation )

Deregulates businesses, as long as they pay their taxes and don't harm the environment, businesses should do what they want, except I restrict advertisement for non-belgian businesses.

Bring back short conscription for all 18 years old, but they are other options than the military for women / pussies

enforce a global one child law, high income limit for more than one child

hold a massive BLM rally in the deserts of new mexico with huge amounts of malt liquor. then I would nuke the whole place into a sheet of glass.

>have at least one belgian great-grand parent.
mischling test/10

When I am king, you will be first against the wall with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

Introduce pro-White, pro-East Asian, anti-Shitskin immigration policies.
Annex Flanders.
Give all shitskins currently residing within The Netherlands a push to move to the Dutch Caribbean.
Give the Dutch Caribbean independence.
Overthrow the Monarchy and establish a Federal Dutch Republic with a constitution focused on Liberty and State's Rights.

Resign, buy some property just outside of Amsterdam and write books for the rest of my life

Offer money to all who want to renounce citizenship and leave for africa.

kill everyone that threatens my power, duh.

Space program and 20 year phase out period of all welfare besides senior citizens

Tactical nuclear strike against all Multi-Culti zones on Hitler's birthday. Create a new bank holiday called Aryan Day to celebrate, with KKK torch-lit parades.