How was highschool Sup Forums

How was highschool Sup Forums
Any fun stories?
Any regrets?

like in the movies but the ghetto ones

apparently everyone had a really high opinion of me but I never spoke to any of them so I have no idea how that happened, and the ones that actually did know me thought I was a Nazi

>the ones that actually did know me thought I was a Nazi
And here you are on Sup Forums

It was the only period in my life in which i've been seen as handsome+attractive by grills.
>regrets
i should've fucked some of them instead of being good goy

I regret not beeing my self until one year after high school

Yes I went to a London school that was basically a refugee camp

Despite being white it was quite fun and everyone got on well. I enjoyed it and would replay it if I could

I feel ya. Some people thought I'd become a mad scientist/terrorist when I got older just because I was smart and very reserved.
Teens are weird.

Not really,went comfortably which means it was boring and uneventful(except for some minor events).College is also uneventful but at least I'm not 80% of the day with my classmates

Great. Spent two years in a texas highschool and it was the best time of my left besides Uni.

I was a bydlo bully and I am ashamed of that.

Overall I had a pretty good time, but I regret not getting /fit/ earlier and fugging some more high school pussy

Thought was the worst time of my life, never expected university could be worst.

Many regrets.

>Not enjoying my puberty nornmy adolescence
>Sacrificing my own good for grades
>Prejudices numbed me
>Storing loads of psychological troubles
>Never forget that bitch

>that bitch
What was her name Sup Forums?

>How was highschool Sup Forums?
Horrible.
>Any fun stories?
Lots. Most of them at my expense.
>Any regrets?
Not really. I'm glad it's over.

I wish i could go back so I could wrestle once again. It was the only thing I enjoyed in high school.
Everything else was just irrelevant, none of the friendships lasted and only a handful of classes actually taught me anything.

pretty fun

pic related, me and the boys from the class, gues who i am

far left

The manlet

Either fatso or leftmost

Pretty good. I hung out with nerds then later hung out with stoners. The school was also 95% white too and was very high quality and new. Never had any problems aside from never having a gf.

It was fine, I wish i wasn't so fat then so i wouldn't be so insecure today, even though i'm not fat anymore.

Regret not asking my crush out. Found out years later she liked me back.

pic related is the school

was a shut in, made no permanent rfriends, had a trash tier attendance and barely passed my finals
overall it wasn't terrible but could have been better

>made no permanent friends
consider yourself lucky, all the people that were still friends with me after high school just ended up turning into dicks and belittling me every chance they got. I wish I never made friends with anyone but I am glad I don't talk to any of them anymore.

Daniela, had Chinese blood and very common Chinese last name.

I occasionally confused some girls in street with her because she have so damn standard Asian features.

I was a theater kid and a buddy and I did a stage fighting routine in front of a dean once and got in school suspensions for fighting, even though the two of us explained the situation. My drama teacher was impressed about this but unable to convince the dean not to suspend us

Also I got a bj in a girls' bathroom once

HS was ok

*has

Very boring. I was a shut-in who dressed bad, didn't do anything, and didn't have as much money as most other kids. Didn't have good grades either. I wish I would have been a normie and done fun shit and gone places on vacations and got into trouble and had sex and gone to parties etc

Pic related are all the currently finished high schools in my home town

had a pair of those friends
we used to study for our weekly math tests together until one day I told them I had no interest in showing up anymore as they just kept belittling me the whole time

well i'm still in highschool

I was a anime fan that was crying on prom night

but not because of the lack of gf it was because of the existential crisis (I didn't know what to do with my life) didn't even know the prom was going on

I know that feel bro.
Usually I study alone, but one of those people said he can help me with my homework.
He sat there for 30 mins just saying stuff like "you're so stupid" "you're gonna fail" "you're shit"
he claimed to be good at the subject but when i asked him anything he didnt know and just tried to belittle me with his answer

Lemme guess you're an 18 year old senior too?

yes, are you a wizard?

im wizer

It was divided, half are bullies, hooligans, trouble makers, drug dealers, criminals, scum, the cool ones, the other half are the victims. I kept a good balance up until i turned 17 when everyone started exposing virgins. You did not want to be a virgin, trust me. So my time came, but out of urgency and desperation i fucked a fat chick. Got a nickname panzerfaust. Then panzershreck after i had to fight for my life with a rabid bully half a meter taller than me, hit him behind the knee with a telescope bat, cant play bascetball since, upped my reputation. After that i was panzer. Had a 6/10whore gf that sucked my cock when i call her and ask for bathroom break during class. Started drinking a lot. Then a trip to spain came, was a part of an orgy, like in old rome.
Gave in to crime later, but got out on time.
I regret getting involved into drugs and being a degenerate son. My parents lost trust in me, but time heals everything