Does Sup Forums like the army? If so, good on you. If not, what the fuck's wrong with you, you edgy kid?

Does Sup Forums like the army? If so, good on you. If not, what the fuck's wrong with you, you edgy kid?

Thinking of joining the army for a year after my A-Levels. Complete basic training, learn discipline and honour.

They're mostly good folks, and some based

Because they're mercenaries and mercenaries are scum.

I FIGHT FOR SMASHMOUTH NIGGET

I don't like them. I was in the USAF as a cop and most army guys are douchebags that I met. To be fair, they were mostly Airborne rangers with macho comacho attitudes. The Army MPs I worked with were ok.

I like the military

Would I join? can't because I have asthma

Only people with low IQ join the army.

Proxy or legit going for Gurkhas?

*tips fedora*

why would i like the inbred retards who weren't smart (or hard-working) enough for college so they joined the military and are now the only thing between citizens and their rights?

less retarded jingoism pls. it keeps everything bad.

all that said, i might not hate them as much if they explicitly weren't allowed to be used against civilians.

Of course you would think that Dingo, you country would've surrendered Darwin had Japan invaded it.

Of course they do, Hans. I guess you were a civil """servant""" when your country still had the draft?

>why would i like inbred retards who weren't smart
>why would i like
>would i like
>i

Better sign yourself up then, Billy. Maybe you'll learn that the military wasn't allowed to be used against civies to begin with. But in the case you posted, the more whiny liberal rioters who burn down buildings dead the better.

>you country would've surrendered Darwin had Japan invaded it.
Most definitely. It was a shithole back then (still is arguably) and the entire strategy was to abandon the northern half of the country should an invasion occur. Even still, irrelevant. Many of the Australian soldiers in the Pacific at the time were conscripts, nationalists, or reserves.

I like the army, but the military budget is woefully miss-managed and way too much of the money goes into the pockets of back-room deals with hardware and RnD companies that could not justifiably compete in the free market.

Used to be a cadet, considering joining up now. From what I've saw of our bases, the years of government sodomization are taking their toll.

>tfw government replaces our FALs with enfields because they look too "military"

I was a 19d for a couple years. Had a really awful experience. By that i mean I had a shit show of a ride in the military. Ended up getting a bcd. Personally I am extremely happy to be out. I thought it would be a good way to get in shape, learn about guns, get money for college etc. Well it was bad. I hated it. Didnt fit in. Doing scout shit was cool but we only did anything relating to our job like once every three months. Im just shit posting at this point. I hated it. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Isn't it good for you¿
Or good on you is accepted as well¿

Which army do you mean?
If it's our own, then no. For obvious reasons.

Why not embrace the good your army did for the world Hans, both the East and West?

I was JROTC, don't hate you fucking faggots.

army sucks cocks.

muhrines bby

Because they didn't. Our politicians only use them for the most retarded shit that makes everything a million times worse.

The only useful thing they did in the last decades was to stack sandbags after floods.

Army would be cool, but this is not a country i woukd be proud to fight for. We have no legitimacy in the middle-eastern conflicts. Even if the official story on 9/11 is true, which I sincerely doubt, then why did we invade iraq, who had nothing to do with the so-called "taliban?" It's all such convoluted, contrived bullshit, and no one with an ounce of political awareness, and half that of morals would ever consider fighting for American interests.

friend is ex army recruiter, cousin is a current army recruiter, brother and uncle both served in the army. brother was 101st out of fort campbell.

>your country would've surrendered
Oi fuck you ya-
>surrendered Darwin
Oh,
Yeah, yeah we would, it's a shithole. It's like Hawaii in NATO.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums would even come close to becoming a fucking Gurkha