Does anybody else just not like this team? I can’t explain why I don’t like them, I just don’t like them

Does anybody else just not like this team? I can’t explain why I don’t like them, I just don’t like them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtd_oiAS3EU
youtube.com/watch?v=LyxcYhxWwcg.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me with jasg, don't know why
Vikes won me over last night though

I was a fan for 30 years and finally got fed up with the disappointment and disowned them at the beginning of the season. I switched my allegiances to the Steelers.
>mfw yesterday
Sometimes I wonder if I curse teams with my fandom.
But still, fuck the Vikings. Don't worry, they'll figure out a way to fuck it up somehow. They always do.

It's because you don't like the good guys

>fan for 30 years
>disowned them

you were never a true fan. Just a faggot

I have my favorite team, a handful of teams I despise, then like 20 teams I don't give a shit about.

MIN and PHI are both on my "do not care" list, but I sure as hell will root against the Pats.

>this falseflag
wew lad

>switched my allegiances
are all americans this plastic?

I'm a colts fan who grew up in Wisconsin putting up with obnoxious subhuman packers fans so I love the Vikes, personally. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and the packers fanbase is second only to the pats in terms of obnoxiousness and fairweatherness.

Always liked the Vikings
t. Pats fan

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just because I was born there doesn't mean I must be a fan for life. By all rights I should be a Chicago fan because I moved there at 6. I chose the Cubs as my lovable loser franchise back then because that's what you do in the Western suburbs. IDK what my point is, but like I said, the Vikings will figure out a way to lose in the most soul-crushingly way possible. I guarantee it.

As a matter of fact, I'll bet right now on 1/15/18 they'll lose on a shanked FG. Screencap this.

Go back to supporting them so they choke, faggot. If they win because you don't, it's all your fault.

i can't remember the last time i even thought of the colts desu. must suck to be so insignificant :(

No. But it's easy bait though.

I'm the same with Jacksonville. I want to root for them because >cheatriots but they feel like a team of chimps.

Maybe is the colors or logo.

I too don't like the Jags, but I know it's because their outfit and helmet. It is so tacky and I hope they all die.

this guy's just a faggot

kill yourself bandwagoning trash

Thy knocked the fucking assholes from Narlins out of the playoffs. For this I owe them at last a week of liking.

Their fans are obnoxious

I really liked Keenum (especially the whole stadium skol thing) but Dibbs acted like he carried the team the whole game. He won on a fluke and played it off like he was a god. Typical nigger behavior at its finest.

Either way come next year the Vikings will be fighting for wild card spots at best, and this whole season will seem like a miracle.

>let me just switch my fandom from a team with no owls to the team with the most owls of all time
Yeah, you are a faggot

name a football team's fanbase who isn't obnoxious

>insignificant
Odds are we've had far more success in the last 10 years than whichever "team" you root for, underage.

Packers

reminder not to fall for it

They’re pretty terrible on the internet and shit but up in lambeau we’re actually pretty solid. You have asshole fans everywhere but for the most part we’re all just trying to get fucked up and have a good time

you can say that about literally any football team fanbase as well

I know from Wisco ya'll are a bunch of alcoholics but don't think you're special or any different than everyone else

I hate how they take on this "good guys" and "underdog" mantle when they are literally favored to win right now and are close to hosting the Owl in their own stadium. They are not underdogs and yet they always act like they are.

They were also celebrating last night like it was a "Miracle" and were acting like they won the super bowl. Seeing Diggs pose in front of the cameras was embarrassing.

kys

Unfortunately you should take a visit to my main general. They basically encourage bandwagonning. This is what happens when Redditors come here.

Their stupid plastic "viking" shit. They literally stole the clap from the Iceland soccer team because they thought it was cool and "muh vikings". And that "Skol" shit is gay.

You sound like you castrated yourself when this happened. Just kys

I heard that everyone is rooting for the Vikings right now. Is this even true?

>mfw all this unnecessary hate and no appreciation for what they do well

>had the first game ending TD in playoff history
>made magic to do so
>”stop celebrating!!!!”

It’s the first Vikings Championship game since 98, stop being a prick

>team is named the Vikings
>surprised that they do things and use words from countries with actual ancestral ties to vikings

>muh team
Imagine being this much of a blindly loyal customer

Uni is supposedly changing “”””slightly””””” next season

unfortunately you remember how 98 went. they broke 2009's curse, let's see if they can break the next one

Iceland stole that clap from France though..

youtube.com/watch?v=jtd_oiAS3EU

Here’s to hoping. My ass was puckered for most of this game. Next Sunday I won’t be able to even fart

i hate em
they are nigger tier
even, especially, the whitebois
like a whole team of kelces and pacmen

browns

>minnesotas native vikings
>the literal most liberal shithole in all of the US
kek
pathetic

I take it you've never been to Minnesota. It's always one of the following:
>Muh more Super Bowls like 30 years ago
>All good Vikings were previous Packers
>Anthony Barr is a monster, we'd be good if we had Rodgers.

I don't like them because the color purple doesn't belong on males.

The fuck does that have to do with literally anything? What team do you root for that the Vikings beat?

Minnesota is kind of the most reddity state in the midwest right now

Philly, BITCH!
WHAT!! SOYBOY FAGGOT!!!

SIT WHEN U PISS BITCHMADE FAGGOT

BUAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Are you autistic?

Terrible bait, kill yourself. Minnesota isnt even half as liberal as any coastal city

>>had the first game ending TD in playoff history

In regulation -- Steve Smith and the Panthers scored a winning TD in double overtime over the Rams in 2003.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyxcYhxWwcg.

Where it now says "Jacksonville" will slightly change to say "London."

well if everyone is gunna put all the blame on marcus williams for missing the tackle I guess its fair to give all the credit to the guy that scored the improbable touchdown

Why are the odds in favor of the vikings on the road. Curious as a Redskins fan. Keenum isnt impressive when pressured and the Eagles have amazing QB pressure and run D. Keenum threw so many balls up for his guys to get when he was standing back there all dayI dont see how the eagles dont capitilize.

>Brett Favre plays 1 and a half seasons for the Vikings as a fuck you to the Packers management who rightfully didnt want him back
>Vikings fags think of him as some slrt of legend

How is he not a legend? He’s one of the best QBs to play the game. What team he was on doesn’t even factor into it

so what would you like to see happen turd nugget? brady gets his 6th ring and bill belichick gives another wonderfully worded "with this group of guys you bet i believed" speech? that shits lame.

as it stands:

-eagles have no fucking shot of beating the patriots

-jaguars have about a 5% chance of beating the patriots

meanwhile you have the vikings cinderella story that'll probably get made into a cheesy hallmark movie one day. the never-gunna-be-good-enough case keenum leads an offense of other misfit undrafteds and late round selections to a superbowl in their own stadium to win their first owl ever over the dynasty that is tom brady and bill belichick

basically what you're saying is that in a david and goliath story you want goliath to win. pathetic

I like the Vikings just purely because I hate the Packers.

i'm an obnoxious packers fan that you hate. nice ad hominems, i legitimately feel bad for you guys, wasn't memeing my man

bears bro?

the helmet is atrocious. the way it blends from black to gold reminds me of wordart from the 90s. just have a normal solid helmet, jesus

>switches teams
you weren't a fan, just a bandwagoner who hadn't shown his true colors. you even picked a top 3 bandwagon team

they're literally winning because you blessed them in this way

40% vikings
35% jags
15% eagles
10% pats

i'm betting

jags actually can beat the patriots, it will at least be highly competitive

>named after extinct, foreign savages
You'd have to be a complete cuck to like such a team

I like it

You won't be a Steelers fan once they lose Ben lmao. What team will you switch to next?

This. Vikings fan in Minnesota here and I root for the Pats when they aren't playing the Vikes.

motherwell started it

I don't like their color of purple. Too much "grape". Needs more violet in there, more of a bluish tinge, maybe. Something.

But yeah, that's the only reason I don't like the vikings.

I can't wait for all these uppity vikings fans to be put in their place. I thought last night would be the night it happened, but it looks like it got postponed to Philly.

this. new orleans is my 3rd most hated team.
also this. i just can't pull for a guy named blake bortles. ugliest fucking name i've ever heard.

They're done without sendejo

He walked off the field and is already expected back Sunday.

Fuck off Ryan I'm glad the Steelers lost, you're such a fucking bandwagoner and everyone in the family makes fun of you
>Oh wahhhh I'm going to stop supporting the vikings because they disappointed me again instead of just picking myself back up in the off season like every actual Vikes fan learns to do
>Hmmm who should I support? Oh not the team of the state I was born in, certainly not the team of the state I grew up in
>I know, I'll support the team with the most superbowl rings
You are such a bandwagoning faggot.

With the jags I think it's just that they can't win the big game and usually choke even in division games
Also they have fair weather fans, which isn't fair to them cuz their record last season didn't reflect the quality of play
I honestly think a few teams follow that same formula. Vikings, Redskins, and Chargers for sure

Let me correct the record: Washington and Minnesota don't have fair weather fans, they have good attendance even when they play badly

Always been sort of a weird phenomenon. Camp Randall and Miller Park are usually listed as among the least friendly parks for visiting fans. Whereas with Lambeau it is always top 3 most friendly (usually most friendly, but now there has been a lot of Jerryworld dicksucking).

The mascot is a wh*te male.

I've gone to a few games at Ryan Field
Holy shit the home fans are nice
It was raining at one of the games and people brought out rolls of paper towels from their bags so that everybody could wipe down their seats
And also a lot of people bring snacks for whoever is hungry
As opposed to nfl games where it's 98% drunk depressed dudebros

For me It's the Jaguars. I don't know if It is the name or the logo but I just hate them so fucking much.

Nigger if you made a play like that you'd think you were a God too.

He was humble as fuck in the post interviews. You're just looking for an excuse to call him a nigger because he happened to stand in place and soak in that he just made history for 5 seconds.

Where did he ever give off that vibe?

fucking this, Minnesota transplant living in Missouri here, it's honestly amazing how fickle the NFL fanbase is in this state. The Chiefs are considered a Kansas team, and nobody liked the Rams when they were here, so there is no real allegiences anywhere. It's amazing how many Patriots and Steelers "fans" live out here.

I would rather suffer for another 30 years before selling out and betraying my team for another franchise. What's the point in being a fan of a team that wins every year? Satisfaction=suffering+redemption. I would rather the Vikings win a Superbowl this year and finish 6-10 for the rest of my life than all of a sudden become a Patriots "fan" and watch them win the next 5 Superbowls.

Because we're an anime

He's the next David Tyree

Brazilians have an inherent, genetic aversion to jaguars because they are a very real threat to you jungle dwellers.

Missouri is just a crossroads to a few regions so it lacks an identifiable personality

Canada speaks true. The mexican has never been at the top of the food chain. It's just survival instinct for them to fear the jasgmar

this is how ALL americans think

It was actually pretty smart of him to know to run to the endzone in that split second

A lot of recievers would have gone out of bounds since that's what the original goal was

That's called fear. Get used to it. New dynasty incoming

Who the fuck “chooses” what team to support? Get the fuck out of here.