What does she mean by this?

Bernie Sanders is completely behind Hillary Clinton despite the ugly race to the nomination between them. What does she mean by this tweet? What's Bernies endgame?

Is it all a ploy?

It's her hysterectomy and her showing of her last fertilised reptile eggs they removed from her brood sack

I really want to lick someones chocolate starfish clean

If this is real that's fucking hilarious. She's got his balls in a jar.

this is a testicle

i can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few testicles in my time

Who the fuck even knows at this point? Either he's a shifty kike and this whole thing was just a ploy to get gullible young people to throw away their hard earned shekels, or else he actually DOES believe in his screwball principles and decided the only thing he could still do was to throw the dead weight of his supporters' bitterness around Hillary's neck and drag her to the bottom of the ocean with him. I'd honestly believe either one.

I recognize those testicles.

They are from a /k/ommandos post-op girlfriend.

check these testes

Considering that he was pretty adamant about not supporting her before and was almost crying when he did so, I wonder what they told him would happen if he didn't.
Not that it would have taken a lot though I guess, it was fairly obvious that Sanders is a weak person who will always fold under pressure.

>/k/ is into trannies

Christ, when did this happen?

nice digits

>They are from a /k/ommandos post-op """"""girl""""""friend.

Been a thing ever since I started browsing /k/ in 2012. If you post a picture of a girl with large breasts there, nobody gives a fuck, but try posting a picture of a girl who is even remotely tomboyish, and you'll get a slew of replies implying that they'd fuck "him" or that they'd like to suck on "his penis."

repeating digits = Sanders was a Hill plant and Trump wins

/k/ is like 70% gay

/k/utemanndos have been around forever.

kinder/k/

sorry m8, enjoy president Clinton

ive been here for years and i cant remember a time when /k/ wasnt into trannies.

YOU CAN'T ASK KEK FOR A SIGN HE HAS TO BLESS YOUR POST INDIVIDUALLY

STOP FUCKING ASKING FOR DIGITS YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOTS THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS

Is this real????
Hillary literally posted a picture of Bernie's testicles?

relax you stupid meme magic worshipping faggot
jesus christ youre autistic
watch these repeating digits that "kek" will give me

This

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS

KEK does not appreciate your lack of devotion

It's horrible, man. There's even a namefag who calls 'herself' /k/'s Princess and is now in the airforce.

since this time called always

check these

> defies kek
> 1 away from repeating digits

TOLD KIDDO

Fucking faggots all of them.

no one commands dubs to happen
they jus do

nah I do

>/k/
>not super gay
Not sure if we've been browsing the same board.

>tfw the first place i posted my lewd pics in cute dresses was /k/

good times.
/k/ loves "girls" with guns

Don't you have summer homework to be completing?

I do

I can't believe how betrayed the Sanders supporters must feel after this, holy kek

He does

that sounds gay user

you should post those pictures so we can decide if thats gay or not.

I'm sure if I actually browsed /k/, I'd know better. But I spend most of my time here. I just assumed they were Sup Forums tier, but with some /fit/ and /out/ mixed in. Now I come to find out they also have equal part /d/.

I'd absolutely love to post my pictures but I'm actually at work, I'm shitposting while I wait for something to finish rendering.

No pics for you today!

/k/ is about 50% Sup Forums tier and 50% anti-Sup Forums. its funny to watch a Sup Forums thread on /k/ because there will be a group saying Sup Forums is shit and hates gun rights and thats why they dont browse Sup Forums, and another group saying Sup Forums is /k/ as fuck and they do browse Sup Forums. its willful ignorance at its finest.

jesus tripfags are pathetic

>If this is real

This is how Jesus spoke.

fpbp

>politicians fight tooth and nail against each other
>one wins the party nom and their ex-enemy now loves them

why does anyone trust any politician? it's painfully obviously a lying competition

He claims he doesn't want Trump to win

Really this whole site is pretty gay.
Are we Plato's ideal Army made manifest?
>love and brotherhood
>strong sense of duty
>maintaining physical fitness and mental ability in a world of decadence
>fight with meme magic, an extraplanar force, to acheive a platonic ideal on earth

You sound just as mentally diseased as a tranny would be. I guess you'd have to be more fucked up to think it's okay to take advantage of one. Implying you're not scum. Implying your life will be anything short of mediocrity and a void.

>Hates the establishment
>Doesn't want the anti-establishment candidate to win

He's full of shit.