Why doesn’t your cunt play American football

Why doesn’t your cunt play American football

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZaLVifOhqM
youtube.com/watch?v=bPS2GhN9ONw
youtube.com/watch?v=wp5hxwzsYnk
youtu.be/j4wOkzLfbEg?t=86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking hate football. It's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen. I hate watching it, I hate playing it, I hate talking about it. It honestly astounds me how anyone could enjoy it.

If I'd want to watch ads, I'd watch tv-shop

but we do
youtube.com/watch?v=eZaLVifOhqM

this, and the same with baseball

at least basketball and soccer are somewhat fun to play

Because we have rugby.

It's taking off here thanks to the NFL pumping millions into advertising and making your teams play games at Wembley. I just wish the NHL had a bigger presence here than just university teams.

neither interest me but rugby seems a lot more interesting, no armor and the teams can do spontaneous human pyramids that are pretty impressive

Well American football hit each other harder than rugby

youtube.com/watch?v=bPS2GhN9ONw

Party pooper

He's really paying for that divorce.

Because we have our own version of gridiron football which is much more entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=wp5hxwzsYnk

It does, and it's a stupid game.

It does. But I find it cringy desu.

Wut
No

youtu.be/j4wOkzLfbEg?t=86
jajaja

Yes

No

>Wut
In the CFL, the defending team has to get the ball out of the endzone after a missed field goal or else they concede a point.

>LE BIGGER HITZ !!! :DDDDD

And?

its a slow boring game, teams play for 20 seconds then need 10 minutes for the coach to tell them "okay this time you run towards the right instead of the left"
compare it with rugby which has continuous 40 minute halves which only stop if there is a penalty, someone scores or the ball goes out of bounds

I do

>Trinity and Tomato

Canadian football is exclusively played by american college players that couldn't get into the nfl

It does, although now that everyone knows it fucks up your brain with CTE we probably won't for much longer.

in Central and south mexico american football is the second most played sport
Is not uncommon having friends that play that shit as a hobby and tochito (flag football) is a breeding ground for qt girls.
There's been talks about making a pro league in mexico, specially since NFL matches are widely watched in mexico, but desu mexicans kinda suck at this game.
We're 50 years behind anything American football related

They have quotas for Canadian players.

Hockey is better