Why is Milanesa so popular in Latin America?

why is Milanesa so popular in Latin America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parmigiana
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shitty fried chicken, I don't get it.

I thought milanesa was more of a south american thing

what's that black liquid on the side?

diarrhea

sopa de macaco

fried chicken...schnitzel?

The milanesa died

Normalmente es de res, se especifica precisamente cuando es de pollo

Milanesa, I wonder where that name comes from and how it relates to Mediterranean food?

They are usually served with fries or Arepas here, they taste pretty good so i would think they are.

>mfw milanesa isnt even from Milán

They make ok sandwiches

>normalmente es de res
Huh, all our milanesas are made of chiken.

UMA

Yes, it's schnitzel, there's a variation with chicken, I don't know why the other Mexibro assumes it's that tho

What's up with milanesa a la napolitana?

Not in Mexico, chicken is not uncommon but a plain standard milanesa is always beef

Do they eat milanesa in Brazil? If so what meat do they use?

Now that i read about schnitzels, it seems we do have the mexican milanesa but for some reason is under another name.
The dish with beef meat, eggs and bread crumbs is usually known here as Chuletas.

It's just breaded meat with tomato and cheese on top.

sopa de macaco

It actually is, Milanesa is from northern Italy/Austria and while maybe you guys got it from Italian migrants, we got it from the Spaniards who got it from the Italians themselves when Milano was under the Spanish crown, hence the name.

Looks based. Kinda looks like a cheese pizza on fried meat. Sounds American as fuck

Actually no, it's an argentinian invention just like the idea of putting melted cheese and tomato on top.

Then other latinos cunts adopted it and gave it the name mileanesa which has nothing to do with the name we first gave it.

Probably refried beans. One of the only things I genuinely don't like about our food. Pot beans > r*fried

That was meant for from google there's apparently a restaurant called Napoli in Buenos Aires so that's why it's an Argie thing to call it milanesa a la napolitana

Chuletas would be pork chops over here

Are you high? I don't mean milanesa a la napolitana whatever that is, we don't eat that, but the original

Aye, Chuletas are made from the basic meats here(chuleta de pollo, res, cerdo y pescado)

It's easy to make (?)
I don't like fried things in general so i don't them as much

That does look good. Looks too filling though. I don't know who'd be able to finish that in one sitting

No, I mean we don't bread chuleta, it's a cut of meat, un corte, también hay chuleta de res, we usually eat pork chops smoked

kek, creo que nos estamos confundiendo, milanesa en México es carne empanizada

Yes we invented it.
But Latinos hate each other so you guys (Mexicans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Peruvians, Chileans, etc) started/shitalian invention (since they are the cultures the most related to you and you can partially claim it at the same time) not to give the credit to us.

Like everything in life, it comes down to simple hatred.

started saying it is a Spaniard/shitalian invention*

But didn't you guys get that from the Italian immigrants?

Aren't schnitzels German?

So you're saying germans also got schnitzel from you? I made a mistake and answered the wrong post milanesa, as I mentioned is from Austria/Northern Italy.

Milanesa a la Napolitana we don't have here, first time I see it in my life, yes, that's an Argie dish.

Because they are wh*Toid/Germanic just like Japanese who eat Don Katsu, descended from Austrians who invented the schnitzel

No. That's made up bullshit from other Latino countries. Over time it became a fact based on a lie just like so many historical events.

Germans have their own version. It is different. Google it.
Nothing to do with ours.

So you're claiming Spaniards and Italians got milanesa from you? We have it from Spain

They hardly eat it in their homelands.
It is an Argentinian dish that foreigners sometimes eat.
Just like you could eat sushi tomorrow.

Un corte eh? entiendo, usualmente los nombres de los platos no se alejan mucho de los nombres usados por la carniceria por estos lados.

So you're saying pictured isn't Italian but Argentine?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parmigiana

According to wikipedia this is disputed in between Campania and Sicily.

forgot the picture

This is chuleta over here

Totally different.
But they probably found inspiration in our earlier Argentinian version, that I won't deny.

Whatever man, the original Italian dish is suposed to have been eggplant. The only milanesa we have in Mexico outside of Italian restaurants is those are refried beans btw

Unironically uma delicia and a great breakfast food

WTf seriously?

This nigga is retarded

Agreed, they're fucking awesome, I personally like them for dinner with either sauerkraut and potato salad or chayotes con crema and frijoles charros

>TORTA

>PALTA