youtube.com/watch?v=Tn-qE-h7s84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking hate dogs

dags?

fucking hate cats

'eed
matt

hedgehogs

i'm just about to hit mid 20's and am aiming for a career now. plus i'm not sure i'd be let in due to a knee operation i've had previously.

i just reckon 18-22/23 would have been a blast being in the military. if i am totally honest, going to uni straight from school isn't a great thing and imo you need a bit of maturity to go that most people don't have at 18.

AH YES

the old before falling ill sore throat

Simply cannot wait for a crippling cold to descend upon me like the foul stench of a ghoul from the neverworld

bravo two zero is good so far but I wasn't expecting the fart jokes

bunnies

If I got some slag prego and she wanted to hang about leeching cash from me I would push her down the stairs.

I was neet for 2 years and it was purely bills. I know the whole savant neet is a meme on here but I did genuinely love having the whole day to myself. I could read, learn, watch and play to my heart's content. I spent a lot of my time learning new things and skills. If I was set financially I'd quit my job today. People who say money=/=happiness lack imagination. Money is freedom and more than that the tool to realise almost anything you can think of. Most people I've had that old "if I were rich" chat with have said they'd travel the world, buy a house, a boat, a plane and dick around until they're bored of it before working again. I would do that of course, but fuck returning to wageslaving. I'd found companies, think tanks, hire people to research and create the ideas that I don't have the skill, knowledge or intellect to materialise myself. There's so much more I could do if I didn't have to grind every day. Even if that's just some more time to spend at the gym and reading.

>>>>>asmr

youtu.be/EtMefuQx3BQ

will be unsubscribing from your blog shortly unless the quality of the content improves

Want to become a doer

Pry open the jaws of depression,
Force back whole packs of Prozac
Washed down with scorpion venom,
Sorcerer with a morbid obsession,
Four notorious henchman guard my doors of perception

this but unironically

tights

love women me, wouldn't mind one of my own

phost phuppers

literally posted this exact post word for word last thread

>I'd found companies, hire people to research
That is called work dipshit.

need a fuckslave

did a howl just now

thinking about in just 3 hours all the wagies will be waking up ready to rush to work for 7am

ROARING at wagies lads

theyre pretty aren't they

you on the left

the chad ethnonationalism

If you could put up with the sleep deprivation, fucked joints and not being able to speak your mind then it would be fun to a point.
They break you down and build you back up to how they want you to be so it changes you forever.

left isn't goy its Sup Forums

this is my favourite apu

*grabs shovel*
hmmm...

I consider myself the anti-chad

need: tall young ladies in tights and those dresses that go around there waist but only come down to their lower thighs

youtube.com/watch?v=u9JRdhbyRyI
was teddy k right, lads?

desu lads
lads desu

girls who are attractive but not totally attractive just a little

I've been wageslaving in various occupations since I was 17 and am still a depressed husk of a man

all the runts who actually think repetitively doing soul-destroying toil for 8 hours a day somehow builds character are utterly mental

By "work" they mean a typical 9-5 99% of the time. That is what I'm saying

just informed mr. noseberg about this post, he's not happy at all

Jog on then.

why would you wear rings on your toes

this is a generally a thing amongst ugly lads where they think chad won't compete because she's not outright hot or has some quirks

that's wrong though

>lads

lots of these in london

>mates

>coz its a free country so fuck off

the gov would unironically make walking barefoot illegal if they could get away with it, australia is the british nanny state on steroids

me on the right

>guys

>too pussy to use the term

'sheed

>la

amigos

>dudes

virginia is fucking draconian
literally the worst state to ever get caught up with the law in

t. got a felony in virginia for something that would've been a traffic citation in another state

Peak rorke

hey la xx

LOVE:
-the british empire
-queen vic
-the aristocracy
-concentration camps
HATE:
-boers

holy fuck there are felons on brit?

>australia is the british nanny state on steroids
How?

i like them because i also have some quirks, its not so much a chad v virgin thing

honestly sounds pretty alright to me. i've spoken to guys who are regular infantry and they love it. it's outdoors, fun, hang with other guys.

granted the whole thing is becoming rather toxic with PC culture and PC mindsets becoming instilled in it but that's like everywhere else I guess.

What is a typical British way of saying 'I'm going to have a shower'?

qual vai zé buceta, tá me tirando?

*looks at you*

how so?
unironically think this bloke was a paid agitator and im not even alt right, its like they googled "1980s skinhead" and just dressed him up like the first result

Just gonna have a shower

'avin a 'wer

"'m'off to wash me arse"

'm 'f 'o 'e 'er

bit of the ol' deluge

love this picture but makes me sad

you will never be so happy

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn-qE-h7s84

is ask jeeves broken

"havin a little nonce tickle willy fiddle"

cor gotta soak guvna

I know, right?
I can never decide which adorable pupper should get the first shovelful of puppy food.

You politely ask if anyone needs to use the loo for a quick wiz first.

sophie ellis bextor got THICK

reckon i'm not the only one either

is ask.com broken?

hate brainlet wojakposting

you're asking for it

>dog walker liked my Instagram post at 1am
>it’s an old picture of my dog

Fuck Off, she’s fit aswell

I spent two years in gaol AMA

>england for the english

this is the average yank on brit what the fuck

>hate brainlet wojakposting

got absolutely no chance of gf

have no friends to go out with
25 and unemployed
live in the countryside with my parents; nearest settlement is a small commuter village

literally no possibilities at all

it's spelled jail

imagine my devastation when i just wanted to be amused for a couple minutes but just found at the shia are kuffar clip was taken down

gaol more like gay-hole aha

more like on crack
howling at copayments on GPs and ambulances

should remember that next time you wanna talk shit, ese
we got people on the outside, holmes

>it's spelled jail

Ra Ra Ah-ah-ah
Ro Ma, Ro-Ma-Ma
Ga Ga, Oo-La-La
Wajaba Romance

Ra Ra Ah-ah-ah
Ro Ma, Ro-Ma-Ma