This is so fucking funny, why did you guys tell me not to watch it?

This is so fucking funny, why did you guys tell me not to watch it?

Amy is brilliant. This is so meta.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q="amy schumer"&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vagina lmao

Wow she's a very uncomfortable person and she's. not very funny. What a pathetic joke.

What the fuck happened to her? She was never great, but she at least used to be okay back when she was more known as "Anthony Jesselnik's Girlfriend" than anything else.

Bruh she was 'famous' before jeselnik.

>Sup Forums and Le_Donald triggered thread #4532772

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q="amy schumer"&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

Because she did a reality show that no one watched?

Dunno if you're sadder for quoting idubbbz or I'm sadder for noticing.

i think this is the newest meme : autist meme

I'm always sad ;_;

I watched it all today and was glad I was playing Far Cry while doing it otherwise it would have been one hour wasted.

And I say this as an Inside Amy Schumer fan. She is best when interacting with the public, I thought it would be like a Patrice O'Neal show and there'd be lots of crowd interaction. But she just used dated pussy joke after dated pussy joke. And so many references to Trainwreck, that shit came out two years ago.

She needs to get back to being face to face with the public but she's walled herself away from it, which is to her detriment.

She was kind of funny when you'd see her in those celebrity roasts, when she was kind of attractive. Now she's closer to Margaret Cho than Barbie. When she talks it's like shit is pouring out of her mouth.

MUH ALT RIGHT

the point is that bodily fluid humor is getting old now

even for the 14 year olds watching this

Holy shit, Jeselnik dated Amy Schumer. Fuck, I bet he cops shit for that all the time.

MY VAGINA HAS ALL THIS EXTRA SKIN

THEY TOOK AN OUTIE, MADE IT AN IN

MY VAGINA HARDLY EVEN USED

MY VAGINA SMELLS LIKE A SMALL BARNYARD ANIMAL

WHY DON'T GOYS EAT ME OUT

My wife took me on a surprise dinner and a movie date last night. She bought the tickets online so I had no idea what we were going to see. It ended up being CHiPS. She said it was the only thing playing that looked good. So that tells you a bit about her tastes. During the previews there was a trailer for some shitty movie starring Amy Schumer. My wife turns to me and says "I watched that girl's stand up special on Netflix, it was fucking terrible." And she laughed her ass off during most of CHiPS.

>Netflix produced special
>1 star rating on netflix

Is she done?

>paying attention to Netflix ratings
Most kinos are only 3 stars because plebs get bored while watching them.

I don't watch stand up a lot. Is it often men comics make a joke about dick?