Nobody has the time to draw all of these. Clearly, somebody's been preparing for a few months. Also...

Nobody has the time to draw all of these. Clearly, somebody's been preparing for a few months. Also, it's interesting how they're always posted as a reply to the OP and with gibberish text as a message. It's almost as if the person who's posting them doesn't want to come up with an actual message because he has to move on to the next thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@43.1299898,24.7176035,3a,75y,99.82h,95.86t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMmk9IDBdoMbvi0vv8zJ-NcMmd2n8bKF6F3GeZm!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMmk9IDBdoMbvi0vv8zJ-NcMmd2n8bKF6F3GeZm=w203-h100-k-no-pi-2.9999962-ya2.510656-ro-0-fo100!7i12000!8i6000
statisticstimes.com/economy/projected-world-gdp-ranking.php
youtube.com/watch?v=jqSlaMME-Mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think the based intellectuals of Sup Forums are on to something

Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There's a reason the 56% thing exists, and it's the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you're somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really "redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it's too late.

H*llary gives you $10 for every one you make

Uhm... yes...

The
ABSOLUTE STATE
of Americans

A book by A. Merrygoblin

bringing this meme to Sup Forums was the greatest idea Sup Forums has had in awhile tbqh

Shit dude, thats easy money

Why did the other one got deleted?

damn son, why stop at 18billion? couldn't they make it more dramatic with 118billion?

>Sup Forums has had in awhile tbqh
nice shilling kike nigger shareblue libtard leftiepol soros slight thread cia payed shill

>amerireports

a certain someone doing a job with no monetary benefit to himself

All it would have taken would be to not sperg out like spastics and they would have won

butthurt goblin mods

The memes ain't gonna hurt you, user. The danger comes in their exposure to unvaccinated newfriends. It's clearly designed to be divisive and disruptive to the majority shareholder in current happening threads - America. Notice the dehumanizations factor, absent from natural Sup Forums banter memes.
>poo in loo - haha pajeet is uncivilized
>Mexican intellectual - speaks for itself
>swedecucks - no srsly theyre raping ur base bro
>leaf - goddamn how is every Trudeaupost more abhorrent than the last

>UNCANNY VALLEY

>Orc burgers - average American is 48% mexinigger and no longer counts as a person, better spam this in every thread

Our memes are cheeky and fun. (((Theirs))) are cruel and tragic. The Sup Forums burger and the Deep State are natural enemies, their handiwork is as obvious to us as a CIAnigger at midnight.

>months

They werent prepared for the horrors...

you think he at least gets some kind of reward for the hard work?!?

>it's soros
>it's dugin
>clintons
>false flag

Good lord, these people are clinically insane.

I ordered 18 BILLION dollars worth of memes, this what you give me

I live in GoodEurope, aka a 99% white region of a white as fuck state in the USA.

[x] Whiter than you
[x] No oppressive taxation
[x] Minorities kept in containment states and cities
[x] Actual Freedoms and Rights

It's based as FUCK having good states and bad states

You
[x] pay insane taxation to pay for the welfare of muzzies
[x] have no rights and freedoms
[x] have to live with your muzzies and minorities amongst you
[x] can go to jail for saying mean things online

Me and my region are better than you in every single way.

Feel free to sperg out about national averages, it just goes to showcase that you don't know how to beat the system.
That's why you're being flooded with migrants you can't escape and your political union is failing.

Yes, the whole point of a job is providing good and services for payment. What kind of MORON would take a """""""""""""""job"""""""""""""""""" that doesn't provide monetary compensation for their work?

it baffles me too, i cant imagine anyone doing such a hard work FOR F R E E

why are up so early, Ivan?
is it because you are a wagie?
LMAO

?

google.com/maps/@43.1299898,24.7176035,3a,75y,99.82h,95.86t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMmk9IDBdoMbvi0vv8zJ-NcMmd2n8bKF6F3GeZm!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMmk9IDBdoMbvi0vv8zJ-NcMmd2n8bKF6F3GeZm=w203-h100-k-no-pi-2.9999962-ya2.510656-ro-0-fo100!7i12000!8i6000

This is Bulgaria...

This is america....

this is quite clearly an attempt to divide and conquer the last bastion of white pride in the world, aka america

demoralization is a tactic used by soros and his goons, alex jones talks about it in one of his videos

This is Bulgaria... Still...

Good. I hate all pride. Black, White, Asian, Female, Male, Latino, European, you fucking name it. Humans need to band together to create a greater good. What are we going to do when a meteor hits or an alien life attacks us? Bicker? There are greater issues on hand rather than simple demographics.

>gypsy population in Bulgaria
>4%
>nigger and spic population in america
>48%
w o a h....

I can picture an amerimutt dreaming about unironically murdering us all because of the ameriorc meme

>77th in GDP
>America is 1st
Really makes you think...

>doesnt have an argument
>switches the subject

el americANO

>giving him yous

Based

They're so good at that

i can't really fathom taking the internet that seriously

naga you aren't even first anymore, china is GDP PP #1 followed by the EU at #2. GDP nominal is only effective at measuring capital flows

you would have to say los americANOS for that joke to make sense

I don't care about demographics. Why should I. Sure, America has a large black population along with the Hispanic population. What is wrong with this? GDP is far more important than demographics. I was just appeasing you.

>followed by the EU

WE ARE LITERALLY RICHER THAN AMERICA

AHAHAHXAHXAHHXAHAXHXAHXAHXAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAEUHEHHUEHUEHUEHUEHHEHUEHUHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI

at first i couldn't fathom how butthurt the americans are either, until you go to Sup Forums and realize that they actually believe that it's a 18 billion dollar campaign started by soros.

your cambodian basket weaving american compatriots really are butthurt over a bunch of pictures.

I'm also Canadian but as of 2017 America is in 1st place.

>I don't care about demographics
>tried to banter about demographics
stop with the damage control, you are embarrassing yourself

also

i feel like they have to all be underage
that is the only explanation im comfortable with

Looks comfy to me.

> GDP is more important than demographics

Jew detected

if you are measuring by nominal, yes. but if you use PPP, no. and as i stated before, nominal measurements do not properly gauge the total power of a countries economy because it is heavily influenced by exchange rates and does not count differences in the service industry.

PPP is the superior measurement for GDP. always has been, nominal is for capital flows.

Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There's a reason the 56% thing exists, and it's the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you're somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really "redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it's too late.

i n s e c u r e

Sup Forums is basically tumblr for the alt-right

>alt-right
good goy spotted

Friendly reminder Sup Forums is the opposite of a safe-space, encouraging free speech and will to express differing opinions, granted if you do you will get smashed into the ground by the multiple posters who have refined debating abilities.

they think that they're super important and people trying to bring them down.

Didn't you saw that cap about 50+ people posting on pol? It was in the thread that got deleted. Not funny anymore my friend.

They are truly the greatest board ever created. I always cry of joy.

>express differing opinion
No one does that unironically on Sup Forums.
You're just a containment board turned echo-chamber

statisticstimes.com/economy/projected-world-gdp-ranking.php
Yes it is because race is meaningless .Get it through your head that humans are meaningless. There are 100 billion stars in the galaxy, you really think that they would care about our little clan wars? No. We need to care about materialism so we can carry out our existence in a happy productive way.
Yes, but america still has a powerful economy.
>refined debating abilities.
You mean memes. I haven't had one good argument come out of this cesspool.

thank you.

>Friendly reminder Sup Forums is the opposite of a safe-space, encouraging free speech and will to express differing opinions,

related is what happens when you insult american reddit Sup Forumsedditors

it's to be expected since literally no one can be taken seriously anymore and there's more chances you're trying to shill/meme an agenda

But you will more often than not find people willing to argue a point you're making
>echo chamber
when will this meme die?

We're the opposite of an echo-chamber

Invaded by nearly every presence on the internet, the FBI, Tumblr, /leftypol/, you name it.

It's nearly impossible to say Sup Forums is an echochamber. As a matter of fact, it is the precise antithesis of that. An embodiment of free speech, freedom to speak your mind. A place where no one will criticize you for holding right winged views, or send you to prison just for holding the wrong type of thought. A place where people can live in harmony with eachother while still pissing on one another. It is truly magical, as stated. If only you've been there to witness the board transform as I have

>Invaded by nearly every presence on the internet, the FBI, Tumblr, /leftypol/, you name it.
the only thing your shitty board is invaded by is reddit, you fucking newfag

You forgot the ameriorc with your post

>reddit
this was already well established, however if you refuse to deny the other truths statements, the only man here you're fooling is perhaps yourself

You're reading as not ironic?

He is German. Don't bully.

kek, you're mostly full of it. The only time Sup Forums was like this was years ago, and when it turned into /mlpol/. Nowadays it's just shills spreading lies for their favored jewish puppets, which the 14 year old majority posters eat up, shitposters that pretend to be retarded to get easy (you)'s from other retards, and ebin Sup Forums style raids on literally who twitter accounts. Not to mention the generals and daily threads talking about the exact same shit. The Sup Forums you say exists only does so for 1% of the threads that get posted. Usually it's shit. The only way it will improve is to permaban all phoneposters and find a way to build a firewall around people who frequently post on reddit. Sup Forums may be shit as well, but at least we're not pretending to be something we're not.

>A place where no one will criticize you for holding right winged views
This doesn't describe a right wing echo-chamber how?

I'm describing this as opposed the real world, the one I live in

It's sort of an escape for me

you have this impression because 99% of the threads fit your narrative

i got banned for memeing on Trump while tere are 34234923 "nigger/kike hate" treads every day

the board is literally named politically incorrect
the point is that it's right winged

So your bastion of free speech is infact an echo-chamber then?

so, its not really "free speech" then?

what is more politically incorrect than shitting on the current ruling politicians?

are you fucking fagt?

literally what

The whole world is leftwing, and we are one of the only bastions of right wing belief

I don't under stand what point you are attempting to convey

>what is more politically incorrect than shitting on the current ruling politicians?

Shitting on the current ruling politicians without being sent to jail for committing thought crimes

If you can get banned for criticizing the current US president it's not a place of free speech. It's not very hard to understand

you are playing dumb right now, right?

Nah, he believes what he's saying
youtube.com/watch?v=jqSlaMME-Mk

Most powerful military on earth

Why are my country so rightwing

Sure ron paul lolberterians were chill but this autistic, no self-awareness larping as nazis and watching alex jones unironically is chris-chan tier.

What went wrong...

To me the whole world is left wing

I walk outside and I see nothing but people who masquerade as if they know, but deep down are ignorant to some truths that they will never see with bright eyes. I walk outside and I see the product of a leftist government and I tell myself that it isn't okay, and nobody should be okay with being punished this way. I walk outside and watch the people on the street blind to the degeneracy and debauchery that has consumed them so that they can't see these truths set before them, and just accept them as part of themselves. I walk outside and watch a crumbling nation and I tell myself I can't let it crumble.

There's not a lot to play about, though I can meme pretty well

countrymen*

Mate, what keywords are you using to find this in the archive? this is shitposting gold.

>mfw he's an american on a military base in Germany

Good to see someone's head is screwed on straight