GOATS

These three are the undisputed goats of their respective sports. Any disagreements? no? okay good.

You will never get those years back Tom. No matter how long you put off retirement, no matter how many records you set, the people will never love you more than Peyton Manning. You will never beat Eli Manning.

>gretzky
>goat
Literal Kurri babby. Why couldnt the GOAT win a cup after he got traded? Crosgod is the true hockey GOAT

Give it up. Brady is about to win... AGAIN. Seriously, get over it.

>Brody
greatest career, not the goat
>MJ
what are you on
>Gretzky
yeah

>Brady
Legacy is far too tainted. Punditfags circlejerk over him but fans of the league will never truly embrace him as the GOAT
>Jordan
Undisputed right now but with a couple more rings LeBron will enter the conversation.
>Gretzky
Who gives a fuck about icepuck

You didn't even give me time to answer, you fuck.

seems pretty unarguable to me. people will give you shit about brady but who else has done what he's done for as long as he's done it?

undisputed GOATs

NFL
>Brady
NBA
>Russell
NHL
>Orr
MLB
>Williams

People will unironically remember Eli more than Peyton in the future.

>Tom Brady
that's not how you spell Brett Favre

>people like eli manning
uhhh what

Unlike Basketball, that is a ridiculously attack oriented sport and therefore the players can be judged by the same standards, Handegg players have alot of different positions, why does QB gets all the spotlight?

how come centers and wingers get all the attention in hockey?

what about Dominic Hasek, Patrick Roy, or Martin Brodeur?

>Brady
>GOAT
hurrr count muh RINGS

>Only two of these guys had to do more than stand in one spot 90% of the time.

SEETHING

Kys

I love him more than Manning. I've been a Pats fan for 23 years (I started watching when Bledsoe was drafted). I've had plenty of heartbreak watching Bledsoe float INT after INT downfield while the defense and running game carried his ass to the postseason, in spite of him doing his best to fuck it all up. He was a #1 draft pick. Then comes along this #199 overall pick nobody, (and he would've remained 4th string were it not for incredible luck) who got his chance against the odds. He's the underdog story that every fan thinks their team has. The patriots, who had never won a Super Bowl, now have 5 rings with this guy. He's incredible. He is 40 and still puts up better numbers than most guys in their 20s. He has the possibility of being THE ONLY PLAYER to have 6 rings as a player, and is the only PLAYER to have 5 with the same team. That WILL NOT HAPPEN again in our lifetime. Even if the patriots suck for 50 years after Brady retires, people will still talk about him, and his legacy. I'm thankful to have been along for the ride.

>He has the possibility of being THE ONLY PLAYER to have 6* rings as a player, and is the only PLAYER to have 5* with the same team.

>MJ
Nice bait

Replace Brady with Peyton and you'd be correct

>Wayne is a kurri babby
>still produced for the kings

Hasek>broduer>roy=smith>fuhr

>the people will never love you more than Peyton Manning.
No one cares about Peyton since leaving and being carried to his last title by his defense so obviously actually hurt his legacy more than it helped.
>You will never beat Eli Manning.
Eli hasn't won against Tom Brady in, what, seven years?

He looks better in purple

>MLB
>>Williams
Patrician tier taste

This

because qb is easily the most important position

Where's Babe Ruth he deserves to be up here too? I know he's old so people don't know as much about him but he is the MJ of baseball.

That's not Case Keenum tho

op here. couldn't find a pic with him. googled micheal jordan tom brady and that one came up. was actually looking for a pic with all four of them but just settled.

>why does QB gets all the spotlight?
Because its a shit sport made for fat cunts to feel included.

No cleats

Literally half the game is passing. Goalie is one of the most important positions in divegrass even though you don't have to be nearly as talented to play it. Any American nba player could be a world class goalie.

Babe Ruth never played against black guys.

That's the ultimate asterisk. He was white, fat, old and could barely waddle around the bases.

I agree.

>chuck it and pray

no

Damn, your paint/shop skills must be complete ass.

got off a 13 hour shift and i'm drunk and am putting minimal effort into my spee posting. sorry.

Single most influential position, like the general of an army

Ah. In that case, no problem.

checks out

>Orr

unfortunately a case of what could have been. if he played longer i'd be right there with you.

Fuck yeah.

are you a logger? do you live near friends and family? i miss mine.

you can argue over all of these guys but not Gretzky.

Gretz did just fine without Kurri.

Ruth played baseball in prehistoric times. Baseball is not a sport. Drinking whiskey in the 3rd inning is not goat material.

Gretzky easily

Basketball and american football are more problematic but Jordan and Brady are in the conversation for sure.

I don't give a shit about baseball.

The guys he played with never plays against black guys too, yet none were close to him. He is heads and shoulders better than competition that's the important thing, if it's so easy with no black guys many others would do it, but he is so dominant compared to the others.

Zero (0) rings.

Not even the best packer qb and this is coming from a bears fan

>Babe Ruth never played against black guys.
The majority of great pitchers aren't black, though, and everyone remembers Ruth as a great hitter.

>you can argue over all of these guys but not Gretzky.
What about Orr? I think Lemieux was actually the most offensively talented player of all time, though that doesn't necessarily mean greatest.

Fuck skaters. Roy or Brodeur all day.

>Russell

Bill Russell is system player. He is great at what he does (defending, rim protector), he is not the scoring leader, he is surrounded by HOFs from top to bottom.
He is not that GOAT.
His team is GOAT.

>Football
Brady
Now some hot takes
>Basketball
Dirk Nowitski
>Hockey
Jaques Plante

The thinking man's Mt. Rushmore.

This guy gets it. I'm a younger Pats fan so I missed the Bledsoe era, but I've heard plenty of stories of then and when the Patriouts were a meme tier team before that going back to the beginning of the merger. So while I didn't personally suffer through it, I can appreciate the historical significance of not only that but also what we've witnessed these last 2 decades and hopefully will get to keep witnessing for a few years more.
Just dropped $1350 on AFC championship tickets. Say it with me boys,
>6 rings

>the people will never love you more than Peyton Manning
Because people love losers.

>Brady
>GOAT
he may be the best QB of all time but he is not the best football player.

>>Brody
>greatest career, not the goat

replace Brady with Jim Brown

Jerry Rice is the greatest NFL player of all time

That's not Joe Montana, LeBron James, and Mario Lemieux...

not him but I think he means brady's remarkable longevity and skill level aren't enough to make him the goat because he was never the best player. he's just a top 3 who has lasted a very impressive amount of time. a top 3 for 25 years is still not as good as #1 for 6 years. at least that's what i think he's trying to say. i think brady is the goat

Oh, hey Michael

Brady is not the GOAT, he was just for the ride on possibly the GOAT coach. Hell, put Phil Rivers on the Patriots during that time and he'd be the unanimous GOAT.

Tom Brady
3× First-team All-Pro (2007, 2010, 2017)
2× Second-team All-Pro (2005, 2016)
2× NFL MVP (2007, 2010)

Peyton Manning
7× First-team All-Pro (2003–2005, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013)
3× Second-team All-Pro (1999, 2000, 2006)
5× NFL MVP (2003, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2013)

Hurr hurr muh rings. It's a team sport you dumb niggers.

The entire goal of an NFL team is to win the super bowl

There isn't a single other objective. Tom Brady has won more than anyone else

I think Michael Vick would've been in the conversation if he didn't fuck up and go to prison for two years. He also was apparently lazy and never trained and relied mostly on natural talent. Just think how good he would've been if he realized his full potential. Probably would've got a few rings.

*tips fedora*

>The entire goal of an NFL team is to win
>team
>Tom Brady has won more
I hope you realize how fucking dumb you are.

Do you realize how fucking dumb you are

You listed only personal accomplishments

Tom Brady has won with his TEAM more super bowls. The ultimate goal of a team is to win. Tom Brady has won with his team more than anyone else.

If you can't understand that you really need to see a doctor

>Tom Brady has won more than anyone else
*Bill Belichick

So you don't measure a player by his personal accomplishments but by his team's number of Super Bowls? Wow, thanks for enlightening us. I guess somebody should inform Barry Sanders that he was absolutely terrible and barely won a game.

>mj undisputed
only for dickriders and casuals, real fans know kareem wilt and lbj are up there too.

Best GOAT

why are you posting pics of steph curry in 5 years?

Super Mario was better then Gretzky.

Orr was overrated.

Brady cheated so no......

>brady GOAT
>lost two championships to the shittiest teams to make the SB

Brady has the best resume but Peyton was the better player. Peyton is the goat.

Peyton had better stats regular season. His teams underachieved more often than not in the playoffs. Brady’s stats and regular season accomplishments are less but not by a large margin. His teams had way more post season success. Brady gets the nod imo but not by much.

Bobby Orr shits on Gretzky.

Gretzky was a one way player carried by the greatest team ever assembled. If he was placed on an even team, he'd be tied with Mario Lemieux in his era.

Bobby Orr was best offensive AND best defensive player in his era, no one has ever come close to being as good of a two-way, team carrying player as Orr was

People to add to this list:

Tiger Woods
Tony Hawk
Serena Williams
Michael Phelps

Who else am I missing? Messi?

Didn't know Peyton played hockey