Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7FcHGsDJVE
youtube.com/watch?v=aJphX1WtVSY
youtube.com/watch?v=28q88Tcs3FU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Comfy

awful when the boys took over and every episode became a Bubbles episode

Humor for 14-year-old kids tryong to be "cool" and grown-up

Also C*nadian, so you automatically know it's going to be utter garbage.

seasons 2.5 through 9 best show ever. After the shed and breakfast season it kind of sucked. Lahey = best character in television.should have won multiple emmys and tons of others

obviously some one who never watched the show.

A show for people with IQs the slightest bit above the median to make fun of people with IQs the slightest bit below the median.

This
That new trailer doesn't look like they're taking it in the right direction either
Clearly Clattenburg was the genius behind the show, the boys have destroyed it.

it was at its best when it felt like a poorly made documentary about a bunch of petty criminals. imo the show kinda goes downhill around season 6/7

should have ended the moment they started celebrating themselves

Great show. Netflix is ruining it. No need for the previous and forthcoming season.

It's funny

I've never laughed at this show, the best I've mustered is a smirk.

Post a definitively funny joke from this show and I might change my mind about it and give it a rewatch.

if you didnt at least chuckle in the scene where julian, bubbles, trevor, and corey were robbing the grocery store while ricky was sleeping in the car, than the show isnt for you.

it's not a joke based show, humor is from the actions, pretty mean in terms of comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=r7FcHGsDJVE

1-7 is the best.

it's not about witty humour. its just depraved and fairly honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJphX1WtVSY

this is the least amount of context joke I can think of

youtube.com/watch?v=28q88Tcs3FU

I like it. The episodes are kind of hit or miss though. Sometimes I'll be really into it and sometimes I'll just be waiting for the credits to roll.

Top tier comfy show though. The first time I ever smoked DUDEWEEDLMAO was at my friend's house and we watched the first couple seasons that night super high. One of the best experiences of my life.

It's a bit fucked if you ask me
Lahey and Bobandy were total bros though, I love Lahey for putting up with my drunk ass, I probably sounded like a retard

>JESUS HE TOOK MY BAT

fuck off Lahey

Fuck off Randy.

John Dunsworth is easily the best actor on the show for sure. The other characters are funny and good at improve and you can tell they are smart. but as far as acting goes Dunsworth is obviously in a different league and ironically adds class to the show even know his character is not classy at all. he brings credibility to the show.

This