When?

Leaves, give me ANY legitimate opposing reason as to why not. HARD MODE! No cultural bullshit ie: no guns, speak frog etc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Louisiana_parishes_by_French-speaking_population
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/can/show/all/2014/
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2013/permanent/10.asp
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kickapoo_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Lakes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping for interest in what the fucking leafs have to say

Different Culture plus the Eastern Half of Canada speaks French

>what is Louisiana

no reason to remove a good neighbor

Louisiana speaks English you autist. The food is French-Spanish (Cajun)

It'd eventually expand into mexico, and no one wants to share a country with their sort

Why is there a need to do this?

think of how much stronger you guys would be if you joined forces. You're virtually culturally white and think of all that natural resource up there

Nigga, we are the strongest country on the planet. Why tf do we need canada

>shitload of us die defending the border
>build all our army bases facing usa
>usually only import from commonwealth countries

lol what the fuck. Why don't the swedish merge with finland, or nz with australia, or japan with china.

Please just fuck off goof.

maple syrup is pretty damn good

we already have enough crime and leeches, we don't need any of the USA's niggers

This is commonwealth, the U.S.A is a traitor to the crown.

Almost 200,000 people there reported French as their home language on the last census.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Louisiana_parishes_by_French-speaking_population

I don't want 30 million fucking leafs influencing my elections and canadians don't want to be part of the US. We're happier as two sovereign nations.

>kiwi asks for opinions from fucking leafs
>my illiterate burger bros chime in with their unwanted opinions
>only leaf in this thread provides a comment that doesn't contain an argument

disappointing thread

i am an advocator of the nz aus thing desu

well put Amish bro who runs a puppy mill

The arguement is that we would be pissing on our ancestors graves if we merged with you.

I love americans and all but we are not the same. We share more in common with australia and south africa than we do with you. Just because we talk the same doesn't mean we are the same.

The population of Louisiana is 4.5 million.
4.5 M >>> 200K
Also those people are projecting, they obviously speak English as a second language. People in Quebec don't.

Go back to China desu

Or at least cross the ditch and never come back

I'm not Amish, and none of my Amish neighbors run puppy mills.

It's fine with two countries, why would you want to make them 1?

Try it faggots, you keep forgetting we still have NORAD nukes in our control.

That's nothing compared to Canada, 200k on a 300 million population is a cultural odity. 7 million on 36 million is a political and cultural nightmare. And we certainly won't accept a government that isn't in French, ask the rest of Canada how annoyed they are at us. Quebec should not and could not join into a Canada-USA annexation. But Canada-USA shouldn't happen either, let the states separate or unite if they want to, fuck Lincoln, the spirit of the declaration of independence are more important than the enforcement of the union.

Why doesn't Liechtenstein merge with Austria or Switzerland? Shit, why not merge Pakistan and India?

What's the difference between Kiwis and Aussies?

is this not already true besides the name? kek

Different culture, different accent and different laws

Canada wants to stay mostly white despite what the current le weed mane government is trying to do.

Kiwis are well known for their large feet, funny pipes and underground homes.

>two German speaking catholic nations with no bad history
>two culturally distinct nations that speak different languages and have radically different dominant religions

Differnet """"""""culture""""""""""
Different """"""""accent"""""""""" very pathetic difference

Different """""""""""laws""""""""

the first one should happen.

Loxembourg should be german.

Belgium should split between us and france

>aucklandfag in denial that NZ is basically budget australia

I would only allow Alberta to join

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/can/show/all/2014/

Grote Nederland when?

rather than split belgium between you and france, shouldn't it instead be that you and france join Belgium? After all, they've proved that the two of you can coexist :^)

>Just because we talk the same doesn't mean we are the same
>Just because we talk the same

kek. "Soarey", but we don't talk the same.

The first and only time I went to Canada I saw a kids TV show where he was doing a food review of an item called "Super Mario Bros. Pasta".

He pronounced it "Super Mare-ee-o Brose Pah-stuh" instead of "Super Marr-ee-o Brothers Paw-stuh". Literally said 3 out of 4 of the words wrong.

Ever since that moment I've known not to trust Canadians.

I meant people not products.

I will stab an american in the neck, don't fuck around nigger.

Your ancestors were likely just Tories who fled the US after they lost the Revolution. That's how English Canada came to be

Yes and your ancestors were jews who didn't want to pay taxes.

AMERXIT WHEN
WHEN
FUCKING WHENNNNNNNNNNN
FUCK THE SCOTNADIANS
BUILD THE WALL

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2013/permanent/10.asp

let me explain why

If the geo-political environment shifted to the point where an actual US annexation of Canada occured, we would have pulled out our nukes long before the conflict. You'd lose in a month.

No taxation without representation

>no honour without loyalty

I'm fucking swimming in honour and glory nigger, stay jelly.

Loyalty goes both ways nigger, otherwise it's just submission.

>glory
>doesn't even live in a sovereign country

>doesn't submit to the glory of the swarm

you aren't even asian are you.

>freedom is real, trust me, all you have to do is give up.

It's hardly like we leapt at the chance to rebel, excepting a few firebrands. We offered the olive branch to King George, who responded by shelling New York and occupying it. And so owe no allegiance, we bow to no throne, our ruler is law and the law is our own

let's merge two countries that were splitted after violent religious tensions tore them apart

>the spirit of the declaration of independence are more important than the enforcement of the union.

Based leaf bro.

Didn't Canada burn down the white house last time the US tried to invade?

if you're cool you'll go to *8*chan

I'm glad he bombed new york, traitors should die. Btw you are welcome for the new name. And for your national anthem.

united states of cucks.

He was being facetious, monsieur

Nonsense. At the very least, Bangladesh and Pakistan must reunite.

The UK did. I doubt they'll lift a finger this time, considering how times have changed

>leaf calling anyone a cuck
Enjoy your gender pronoun free national anthem.

New zeeland should join Australia

Uruguay joins argentina

Enjoy obama pulling out all the stops before trump wins.

>we wuz war of 1812 and sheeit
>we burned down the white house and sheeit

>offer a peaceful protest and petition to the King, as is their right as his subjects
>he bombs them
I know standing up for yourself is a foreign concept to Canucks, but at least try to use logical reasoning here

Come and do it pussy, I'm waiting for it. Come invade I fucking dare you slut.

Cry harder niggers, here is some cheap pulp so you can make some tissues.

>loses the argument
>"hurr u mad?"
Perhaps it was for the best your ancestors fled our colony

I want no part of obamacare, what a massive scam. We have our issues with health care but im happy with it. Im not a big liberal but man you guys are getting fucked in the ass down there.

The only one that lost is you, you will never have my frozen shit-forest. Fuck off.

to be fair the Canadians did BTFO us defensively in the War of 1812. Thomas Jefferson famously said that the taking of Quebec would be a "mere matter of marching".

but they didn't fight much on our soil.

You don't have maple syrup in America?

Yeah, maybe we should've waited a bit till we overtook the bongs to invade Canada

We sure do.

If anything the US should be broken up. It's too damn big for its own good.

We have it, I think Vermont is one of the major USA producers, but Canada's production (and consumption) of it is on another level

YOU WOULD BE, YOU LITTLE SHIT

Not beneficial to Canada.

You know what, fuck it, it's time we settle the score of 1812 and set these cancucks right once and for all.

wouldn't be worth it, it wouldn't just be a war against Canada, it would be a war against the crown.

I'm surprised the queen herself doesn't wage war on these beastality cucks, they sully the name of the crown by association, I bet we would get her blessing and all be knighted for restoring order to the commonwealth.

Never. I can barely stand leafs on the Internet, let alone in the same country.

Yes goy! Unite everywhere because you're close together!!
Your culture and laws don't REALLY matter!!!!

Oh you've united all the continents? Well unite all them together to form a One World Government Goy!
Its for the better!!!

I would gladly become a terrorist and start capping yankees and setting border stations on fire and shit if the US tried to invade. I feel a lot of Canadians would, really.

a unified currency doesn't grind my gears though. the Amero becoming a thing alongside the Euro would be neat and encourage a lot more cooperation (and firmer interventions)

>beastality cucks
why is this a meme? it's literally illegal and always has been except for the act of receiving oral, and only because someone forgot to write it down. they criminalized it within minutes of realizing the error

If you let your animals suck you off, they win.

found this gem
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kickapoo_people

(((americans))) literally pay to drink our pee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Lakes

>If you let your animals suck you off, they win.
Well, everybody wins, really.

Canada
>weak military
>weak industries
>weak citizens
>weak minded
>pro mass refugee immigration
>pro sjw
>only thing you are good for is timber which we do not need
> weak prime minister
>Britains bitch

America should take Australia and New Zealand as well, somehow convince Japan or even worse Korea. Then close the fucking borders and rule the galaxy forever. Fuck the brits.

USA is our bitch so it makes no difference, last time I checked you were the jewiest.

How is that invasion coming along, tanks in 5 minutes?

four canadians in this thread and twenty americans.. that should say it all..

btw no canadian would accept 61% or a two party jewish ruled state.. you can't even get elected to town council in the usa without pledging allegiance to a nigger president and Israel

>implying that Canada would want to unify with a third world country that is filled with crime

leafs are cancer