Anybody else here fantasize about shooting up highly densly populated areas...

Anybody else here fantasize about shooting up highly densly populated areas? When i cant sleep ill pretend im going through my high school killing everyone and it puts me out like a light

Officer pls

CIA pls

Reported to fbi not even memeing either

Mosques, sure.

I had these thoughts when I was 14 and autistic yes. But then you grow up.

I still wouldn't mind machine gunning down foreigners though. Provided it were legal for me to do so.

Also reported you to interpol

Keep laughing buddy you wont be soon enough when you get a visit from your local fbi

Does it count if you kill non people i.e Muslims? Make the world great again?

Screen shotted and reporting you to authorities. That shit is not funny

Even if you were phone posting with a proxy vpn or whatever

The fact the YOU had to complete a GOOGLE recaptcha means your google account/ip address/personal identificable information are already linked together.

>tfw no fbi buildings in hawai'i

Thanks for sharing. I returned the favor. Expect a knock on your door within 3-5 business days from an investigator.

>Taking a meme board seriously

You must have an awesome life user. Miss mommy?

>7 proxies

ALLAHU GAY-BAR!!!!!!!

When I can't fall asleep, I think about living in the woods with my Dog, building a cabin with an axe and trapping and stuff.

Other times I think about what I'd buy if I won the lottery. I'd buy a double wide trailer and set on a foundation with a basement, I'd buy a big piece of land out of the way, fence off a couple acres for my yard and my dog. I'd buy a wood stove and heat it with wood and buy a whole ass load of guns and spend my days shooting, hunting, lifting, and vidya. Probably buy a bunch of businesses and invest and shit, and just fucking give away loads of money to family and friends.

You sure about that

ahahahHAHAHAHA

i dream of nukes everday

Nice thread, FBI