Shin Godzilla Thread

Last thread: Random link to Mega from MEGAnon: mega.nz/#F!t0sFgJqZ!krzR0aRu2bnlFqHDdQbUVQ
Web DL rip on nyaa, search for it
>If anyone has succeeded in pulling the 32 gig bluray rip please rip the japanese subtitles and post them here for subanon

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/z39ek5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boypussy > girlpussy

how hard can it be to to transcribe these moonrunes

This. Something's always going to come up and he's not going to release them. Hopefully an actual group is working on them

Any Mothra fans here?

I said "complete toho BD collection", not shin godzilla..

So, I just downloaded the BD rip and the audio is kinda fucked. Anyone have any idea why that is?

Agreed.

We're releasing the man.
Just wait a little more.
A little.

I cannot believe it's taken people this fucking long to realize that this is bamboozlery.

Sup Forums is only good for ADD style action. It cannot be directed towards a singular goal requiring the sustained effort of a single person.

What should have happened is someone takes the Japanese subtitles, chops it into 200 pieces, and 50 weeaboos do 4 chunks of it, bam, movie finished.

Good thing you linked to your own post or anons in this thread may not have seen it.

It's your player. People in previous threads mentioned the same issue with shit like VLC.

are we talking hours here?

Don't respond to his stupid bait. You're doing a good job.

Ok boys. The Subs are finished and I am uploading them now.

Stay posted 5 minutes from now for the .srt file.

Mothra a best

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

NANI

Oh yeah sure it would have been way more reliable to rely on 50 4channers than 2.

Fucking retard.

SUBANON YES

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT NIGGER

>he didn't see subanon's screenshots last night
>laughing_kaiju_girls.png

if you download a file from Sup Forums, you deserve the FBI party van visit

Fake trip.

combined version tommorow?

no jurisdiction in Botswana, suck it down female body inspectors!

Change the audio track to the stereo one.

oh man ! I'm one the guys that has been emailing you , thank you based sub user

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is it time?!

THIS IS NOT THE REAL SUBANON

IT'S A FAKE TRIP

Get the real nigga in here then

NANIIIIIIIIIIIIII!???????!?!?!?

Is that the correct tripcode?

>fake tripcode

GO LOOK AT HIS PREVIOUS POSTS YOU RETARDS. ON WHAT PLANET DOES IT TAKE 5 MINUTES TO UPLOAD AN SRT?

>anonymous shitposters first claiming the subs will never come, then that subanon's trip is fake
>can't find original subanon post to compare
What do I do

Maybe.
I haven't heard of the other subsanon for a while, but last time he said that he was almost done.

The fact that so many people are now calling bullshit is the reason why it's suddenly "happening".

You're all just feeding attention. And I saw the screenshots. People will go to great lengths for attention.

Reminder that if you haven't watched Neon Genesis Evangelion yet, you should go start watching it RIGHT NOW

This thread is full of absolute retards. It's painful to check in on it for the sake of trying to catch an update.

He said 5 hours ago worst case scenario was 8 hours, so we still have some margin.

i think it's fine. first there was and then just a minute you have seems like an obvious fake.

>Hey guys the godzilla subs are almost done
>NO SHUT UP GET AWAY IT'S FAKE, HE'S NEVER GONNA POST IT, AND IF HE DOES IT'S A VIRUS DON'T DO IT STOP DON'T HAVE FUN

Sup Forums once again proves it is on the same intellectual level as a bucket of crabs.

FAKE

>web-DL
Get a BR rip you faggot
Shin.Godzilla.2016.JAPANESE.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-FGT

Just abandon hope. Getting it tomorrow from some torrent site or subtitle clearnet site is far better than dealing with the contagious retardation that is this fucking website.

This shit has been out for 3 days. Shit subtitles that are not in sync with WEBDL release.

>people who actually didn't see this in theaters

this is google translate

Those are some of the worst subs i have ever seen.

>faggot gets called out on his shit

>his defense force is now crawling out of the woodwork

yeah they're shit.

i'm back boys.

According to Nyaa those are the Spanish subs ran through Google translate. Of course they're shit.

do you not watch movies more than once, user?

>all these people begging for subs
>mfw I saw the full thing in theaters
Feels good man

>Has anyone ever been so far in New York as to look more the same?

>11 minutes ago

I want to cuddle Mothra!

Any updates?

Yeah, but when the sea levels rise, I won't be under water, so I have that going for me, which is nice.

No, the retarded ones are the people insisting it's not happening when there have been screencaps, and using fake trips and shit.

>something good is about to happen
>shitposters swarm in to spread FUD and piss everyone off

What's next, Sup Forums shitposting? Calling subanon reddit or tumblr?

Is this the real one?

>going to theatres

Trip confirmed. It's our man.

Same here, went two days in a row. I just wanna watch it in my room and have a few drinks. It's pouring down rain at night here right now. Maximum comfy.

yes. thats the real subsanon

>not supporting the best Godzilla movie in ages

Yep. I went back and checked when the fake one posted.

editing right now.
yes. check the trip. glad i made it desu.

shut the fuck up you stupid dog

>mfw already watched the movie yesterday with spanish subs

feels good to be Puerto Rican

It's not.

ETA if you had to guess?

It never feels good to be Puerto Rican.

"just a bit longer"

xD

HOW LONG UNTIL IT'S UP?

should be tonight, as in within the next couple hours.

on the cinema? or the spanish subs are out?

they are out, but it doesn't have the signs. I'll still download the english subs to see what the signs said.

Because I'm not a broke-fag and I actually want to support good movies, when is Shin Goijira going to be released on Blu Ray to actually buy in stores in the States?

For the first few days they were saying it would take days. Then yesterday they said it might be done by today. Now they say it's almost done.

Have they not been transparent enough?

are these subs no good or something?

A year from now at best.

>Got to experience the first laser scene unspoiled in theaters.
Too much kino.

But they are shit.

Eight months minimum, maybe longer depending how buttfrustrated Japan gets about imports.

some people simply dont have 36gb just laying around, and it could take an eternity to download depending on their connection

There's much smaller versions on rarbg

are these the ones you saw?

sendspace.com/file/z39ek5

Hey guys, I just download the 36gb Blu Ray movie but my VLC media lags a little when it plays it, what I do?

all 3 Eva Units vs Godzilla
Who wins?

>VLC

really setting yourself up for failure there, sorry user