Does Sup Forums even realize how shitty they are when they come here and say negative things about brown...

Does Sup Forums even realize how shitty they are when they come here and say negative things about brown, black and yellow people that it hurts feelings? Do they even care? Fucking nazi shitheads

What's up with bringing up Sup Forums everywhere?
Can Sup Forums not stop thinking of them?

>Fucking nazi shitskins
ftfy

it's ironic that brazil posts these the most out of any flag

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

this particular user has been doing it non-stop for a few hours now, some kind of gimmick.

I'm starting to get tired of this fucking Sup Forums leaf falseflagger spamming all the threads.

Piss off OP

Let them have this one

>brown, black and yellow
>people

Shut your fucking racist trap up

Telling Nazis thy are not welcome is not a gimmick is a moral duty now fuck off back to Sup Forums
You're just another paranoid Sup Forumsfag aren't you
this

everyone sees what you're doing, why bother.

I'm enforcing our left wing board culture and this bastian of multiculturalism. You Sup Forumsfags fuck off.

It's not Sup Forums, it's us Sup Forums regulars. Go back to ribbit.

m8 just stop

This has to change, go away
Never. My work here is not done until racism is defeated and you alt rightest nazis fuck off

go back to Sup Forums or whatever the fuck

I'm an oldfag, porky and his useful idiots Sup Forums have taken this place while I've been away. I'm back now.

@80944718
And you can fuck off again

Nice try Sup Forumstard

I dont tolerate racism.

>Sup Forums “””””humor”””””

Stop replying to this communist retard roleplayer

Canada was a mistake

I hate Sup Forums literally white nationalist central you fucking falseflagger
paranoid Sup Forumsfag detected

Fucking false flagget

Fuck Sup Forums and your nazi friends. GTFO alt right redditor newfag

Fucking nazi bigot

anarcho communism is the only way forward for peace and tolerance you nazi fuck

bump fuck Nazi bigots

stfu dog-munching chink

pic related is you

take your racism against East asians and go to Sup Forums holy shit you're breaking the rules

make me

Anime is a Japanese artform you don't have the intellect to understand. No wonder you're a racist go back to Sup Forums

why does Sup Forums continue to false-flag on int

Sup Forums has always been Sup Forums-light

FUCK OFF

>an hiro is allowing Sup Forumstards to try and create another gamergate on Sup Forums, basically allowing them to think they control the site all fucking over again and further permanently ruining the board
moot was a fool for bringing that shithole back. It is now nothing but a gateway to attract the sort of cancer that Sup Forums would have once warded off.

Projecting much Sup Forums?

This. They have to fuck off back 2 Sup Forums

your leafposting is really obvious, but I feel like obliging, so here have this

>the Sup Forums boogeyman is making Sup Forums bad
Sup Forums was never good

Do you even KNOW what we do to you alt rightests around here??

bitch at them like a little girl?

knew the flag before even looking

I tell them the situation and remind them they are losers in real life and that communism's winning :^)

are you false flagging or just retarded?

I am sincere if that's what you're asking... You're brazilian should you not be agreeing with me as an ally?

im positive it's the same false-flagging leaf that posts here everyday

I am well passed the point of caring about that. just some good advice for you: be careful what you wish for m80.

You're that chicano uncle tom aren't you? The one that has a nazi fetish and hates women

You won't be when you are finally brought to justice for hate speech

These outsiders from Sup Forums are treating this silly little off topic affair about a website owner being accused of sexual assault as some legitimate we wuzz legun shit, as if somehow these tards were personally responsible for making this happen and this so called happening is some great right-wing/tradcon garbage social justice victory. These threads are full of painfully obvious newfags openly sperging out in some autistic revelry as though they have "defeated" the goon squad, won the "fight" against "social justice warriors in video games" and 99% of the discussion is that pants of head retarded and cringeworthy nonsense they sperg out about on Sup Forums.
This little stupid situation is something they are riding as hard as possible and no doubt this will end up bringing an new wave of oblivious newfags crashing into the site. This is going to have a buffer overflow and larger/legacy boards are going to see even more of these cretins pop up.
These right-wing christfag social justice warriors are only going to continue to attract more and more attention from normalfags and mainstream media sites. We already have anons in this thread who are clearly under the delusion that all of Sup Forums is some twitter and leddit integrated muh anonymouse legun Sup Forums.

It's like we've gone full fucking potato by this point.

Yeah this. Fuck Sup Forums. They wish they were social justice warriors because we fight the support of many and we have the real battles, we cry discrimination when we see it. They are just mean spirited bullies who come from reddit and hate peoples skin colour for no reason.

Nazi fuckbois

>It's literally just non-americans triggered because Sup Forums is 90% about America.

That's because America is LITERALLY Sup Forums the country ruled by orange hitler. Shocking

yes, well until then, I'll just continue posting racist stuff on Sup Forums

That's against the rules and you have your own board to do that. Stop.

I.. I can't... I'm possessed by an evil spirit... can't... stop... being... raycciss.....

pls halp

kill yourself you false-flagging attention-whore

>Sup Forums humour
It's not funny

Who am I false flagging? When will you bigots leave

yes it is you're just a vinegar drinker