I'm a Japanese spending my holiday in Australia. Ask me anything

I'm a Japanese spending my holiday in Australia. Ask me anything.

Nice try chang

More like a Japanese visiting his family, don't you?

Are you mixed race ?

I'm sick of the the number of Asian people in city. Australia is like a diaspora for Asians. I don't like it here. I'm totally disappointed.
Nope. Japanese ain't rich anymore while Chinese buy a piece of land/young Korean study or work here
100% pure Japanese desu

never come back here.

What's your favourite manga?

thanks for giving us money

How do I get a gf

I Love Japan

go fuck yourself zainichi
I don't read manga desu i'm sorry
cheers m8

I'm a Frenchman permenently settling here, what is your opinion about that?

Np thanks for answering. I hope you enjoy your holiday!

Im a kike in a polish concentration camp

Go to roppongi and you can get slutty gals who love gaijins' dicky
danke!

Too bad I'm in Kansai

oh that's too bad
I don't know similar places to Roppongi in Kansai because I'm from Tokyo. Bonne chance and have a good time in Japan my froggy mate.

reminder that every "japanese" here is lying

Thanks, have fun in emu territory!

Welcome to Aus. Where are you staying and what have you got planned?

Welcome My jap friend. Where are staying at the moment/also where are you going? Are you the same jap user that is a mechanical engineer? I remember you have already been to Perth before in the QANDA.

Thanks. I'm staying in the gayest city now but I'll move to near BNE in March. I'm also planning to go to Cairns as a trip and Perth to see a gig and I'll back to Tokyo in May.
No, I'm not the one.

Awesome, thats a long trip. Are you traveling cheap in hostels or something?

What made you decide to come to Australia?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE CHINKSSSSSSSS

ちょっと日本語で書いてみて
オージーもハロウィーン期間中は仮装して町を練り歩くの?

No, I'm living in share house. I heard that MEL is famous for 'hipster town' but I found it's not hip at all but a china town. I'm deeply depressed now
I know your feeling, mate. I hope Japan don't accept immigrants/refugees
こんにちは。台風は大丈夫ですか?まだこっち来たばかりだからハロウィンは今年が初めてなんだけど、この前話したオージーによると年々ポピュラーになってきてるらしい。それでもアメリカほどじゃないよって。渋谷の馬鹿騒ぎみたいなのはさすがにないだろうねw

Yeah, Melbourne is full of communist fags anyway

Anything in particular you want to do while you're here? Getting a picture holding a koala is pretty much an essential thing for an asian tourist

>>ちょっと日本語で書いてみて

これ他で使えるね

where in Melbourne are ya nigga, come to box hill nigga

yea! I wanna take a pic with a koala-san.
1.work at farm to make big money
2.go to winery
3.make aussie friends(hopefully)
>box hill
are you talking about People's Republic of China?

i live on a farm lad. Come and here work during harvest which will be around February-May if you are still around.

>February-May
thank you for good information!!! :D
Where are you now? I'm not sure but i'll go to Bandaberg(near Brisbane) or Tasmania in March.

post your eye

i live in NSW, about 6 hours away from Sydney. For obvious reasons i won't say on Sup Forums where i live though hehe.

>make aussie friends(hopefully)
what are you into mate? wanna reenact nanking in the melb cbd?

White Japanese =/= subhuman chinks

Lots of tourists work picking grapes and things like that while they're here.

I'm in Adelaide, its a great destination if food and wine is your thing, other than that there isnt much to do though.

Also this is undoubtebly the greatest Australian beer, give it a shot some time if you're into beer.

Also all tourists must try Vegemite

Most Japanese believe that Aussie hate Japan(because we are whale eaters/ Australia gets along with China) so I added (hopefully)
Japanese are more worthless than chinks, weeb mate
>no money
>cant speak English well
>autistic
t.typical Japanese

There are very few Japanese here. you can instantly tell them apart.

I was at the pub a while back. I saw two, foppish looking asians that were rail thin and a 1 foot shorter than anyone else. They were wearing socks + sandals, and conspicuous casual summer clothes. They went up to the bar and bought a couple of the girliest looking cocktails I've ever seen in my life.

That stuck with me. Probably the only time I've ever seen someone being so offensively Japanese.

I really appreciate your kindness, but I don't like beer...sorry. What aussie wine would you recommend?
I've already tried Nutella.
LMAO it's definitely me.

At least you're generally nice and have good manner and good fashion taste
Can't say the same for Chinese, infact thats how I differentiate between you and them
t. work in tourism industry

I get ISP/IP-blocked every time i'm on a vacation, so i don't know why you aren't blocked from posting on Sup Forums.

Aww thats too bad, Vegemite is pretty much beer on toast so you might not like that either, But i love the stuff. This is my all time most comfy picture i have.

i'm not a fan of wine so i dont have any recommendations, but there is a shitload of different wine being made here so you'll have plenty to choose from. Maybe try a wine tasting tour

カモノハシ見た?

らりありょこうっっちゅうのあのんっさんはゆっきゅりしちぇいっちぇにぇ!
れーみゅにおーじーびーふ!さんちょ、しーふーっどさんっ!ちょ、わーきんぐほりでーさん!でひびをむいっにすごしているくそどれいどものざいっさんとろうどうっりょくを、すべてちょうだいにぇ!
しゅぐでいいよ!