We're fucked, aren't we?

We're fucked, aren't we?

Yes, Dak is a meme QB and o-line babby.

nope. you guys will be just fine for years. great qb. future looks bright. go fuck yourself.
>t. httr

you are jobbing to the pats sorry senpai

No. Vikings won’t score either so advantage goes to home team.

PHI 17
MIN 9

Yes but imagine how good you’ll be once Wentz is back.

I'm pretty sure they can best the Vikings but the Pats would be a tough to deal with.

minnesota faces philly in philly's house. both teams have a bit of momentum (vikings probably have more, plus the playing for home turf in the SB motivation). eagles force enough turnovers for jake elliott to make every single point. philadelphia, 18-14.

Certainly not against the Vikings.

Just pray for our revenge owl against Brady

not to use the prior history meme but a team on the road hasnt won a conf champ game since 2012

The most painful thing about this season as an Eagles fan is what could have been, with Wentz they would have been favorites in every game up until the Owl

You can wonder about what could have been until after they are out of the playoffs. The vikings game is in view a coin flip and maybe they fluke it out in the owl against the Pats.

>fluke it out in the owl against the Pats
That can happen if they make it there, Brady and Pats in general have weird games against Philly (and Vikings), I think either team that comes out of the NFC can grab a fluke win on them

they would have still been favored over pats actually

Thanks for your opinion. Mine is that I'm pretty sure the Vikings can best the Eagles but the Pats would be tough to deal with.

Yes, the Jags are going to blow you guys out in the Super Bowl.

You at least proved yourself against the falcons I don't think you'll get too blown out by the Vikings but next year is your year

>we’re
>we

this tbqh

What's the weather supposed to be like?

The Vikings have a slightly better defense, a better passing offense. Eagles have a better run game. And a better outdoor kicker.

It's a tough game to call. I'll take MN in a close one because that looked like some destiny tier type shit yesterday.

Vikings 20
Eagles 13

>What's the weather supposed to be like?
its in a dome lmao, like every superbowl, except the one in new york, since like forever

>Dallas Soyboys fan is this scared of the Eagles making yet another Super Bowl in his lifetime after he has seen zero

honestly you guys lucked out by having a night game. it's not much but it's an additional small advantage since you guys are more used to the cold

still think the vikings go in dry though. 14+ loss or more. you guys will be good if wentz recovers fully next year though

>its in a dome lmao, like every superbowl, except the one in new york, since like forever

Oh, and XLIV at Sun Life Stadium in Miami
And XLIII Raymond James Stadium in Tampa
And XLI Dolphin Stadium, Miami
and 39, 38, 37, 35, 33 ... you get the picture.

I'm a Pats fan and I'd by impressed if Nick fucking Foles was the one to bring a Lombardi to Philly

NFC Championship Game

you-are-so-fucking-autistic.jpg

Not after that Failcon game I think we got a shot at the owl

>Implying Foles won't throw 7 td passes against the Vikings and lead Philly to victory against the Pats
Foles may seem like he's really bad but I still have faith.

Plus, once Carson is back in top shape we'll have a few fantastic seasons at least. Wentz was considered to be one of, if not the, best QB's this season despite this being his second year. Of course, the team in general was a lot better, especially the receivers, and the Eagles had a baby schedule so we might run into some bigger troubles next season. But at the moment we proved ourselves against the Fa(L)cons and they aren't a bad team by any means so no one should sell the Eagles out yet.

Accurate

I think they can double them up if they just get their time of possession under control. They don't need to dominate possession, they just need to not fuck it up like they have been. Past 3 games have been abysmal.

> still
not sure what you mean, they haven't been favored in this or the prev game? Being favored doesn't really matter, the spread is small.

If the jags get past the pats, that's likely.

The vikings defense meme is driven by irrelevant factors. They are good, but not dominant. Philly's offense produces more work than the vikings defense prevents, if that make sense. Vikings give up where Philly is strong.

It's not just about Foles though. All he has to do is act like a decent starting QB. He looked really good for many portions of that game. If he keeps that up, and the OC keeps the ball in his hands instead of going for quick scores, they will do fine. Vikings have faced offenses which do not produce points easily. Philly, on the other hand, does produce points relatively easily. On the other side of the ball, Philly dominates vikings. You have an excellent shot.

Philly actually has vikings beat on key defensive metrics, which I find hilarious. Basically, if given an equal shot, play for play, yard for yard, Philly should win. If you look at the match up based on non-normalized metrics collected over the whole season against all opponents, yes, vikings look great. Normalized though..well, I can see Philly winning 31-15 or something like that, as-in, if it happened, i wouldn't be surprised. I see Philly making it very difficult for vikings to score.
Phily needs to not beat themselves. Keep penalties low, manage the clock correctly, and keep Foles head in the game.

don't think so. the d is playing great. the o-line is playing great. the run game is working.

yeah, foles is the weak link but he's starting to settle in. He had a good game against the giants and then a bad one against the raiders. he was starting to get it back together against the falcons, especially in the 2nd half. They were moving the ball pretty well. He had an 80% completion rate and they controlled the ball a majority of the game. They just couldn't quite get it into the end zone after those long drives, and had to settle for field goals most of the time, or else it would have been a blowout.

If foles is able to keep it together and just play better than average for two games, improve just a bit on his falcons performance while the rest of the team stays strong, they got a good shot.

Luckily it's the fucking vikings so as long as they don't do something as retarded as miss a tackle and take out their own player and just play solid d with home field it's probably enough. Vikings sure as fuck aren't going to blow them out, not when Vikings struggle to beat the fucking Saints and their atrocious defence.

>playing a team that blew a lead to the aints

Gg ez no re