Just how shitty is this movie? I haven't seen it yet, and it's my younger brother's turn for family movie Monday

Just how shitty is this movie? I haven't seen it yet, and it's my younger brother's turn for family movie Monday.

it's competent, enjoy the extended edition

It's so shitty, my younger brother flushed it down the toilet.

It basically feels like a 2 hour trailer, cool actions shots to some music.
I liked it more than I thought I would.

it's not bad. Maybe not the best movie, but far from the worst especially if you like capeshit

The younger brother of my wife's son really liked it.

All of my normie friends and family enjoyed it. I haven't seen it yet because I know I'll be disappointed.

It's terrible

It's an Oscar winner. So duh it's good

one of the worst pieces of crap ever put on film

so its slightly better than Civil War

>tfw I was the biggest DCfag ever
>tfw no matter what, I would always be hyped for a new DC movie
>Man of Steel
>BvS
>Suicide Squad
>tfw no more hope left
>tfw you realize marvel is better

Don't even bother watching the movie OP.

Marvel makes better live action movies

DC makes better animated movies

This, DCAU is fucking great
I'm in the same boat as you but the justice league trailer actually looks good. I'm not gonna over hype it this time but I want to believe

Cyborg looks absolutely retarded.

It completely misses the point of the suicide squad, Harleys relationship with the Joker, and basically neuters the fuck out of the "bad guys" thing. Assault on Arkham is the better suicide squad movie, despite the Joker wank in the 3rd act

I agree, I don't know why DC is trying to force him as a Justice league member, I'd rather Martian Manhunter

DC's recent animated flicks have taken a nosedive in quality thou. Still miles ahead of Marvel's animated films, but I've been pretty disappointed with most of DC's catalog recently.

Martian Manhunter and Green Lanthern. I wish they just used to original JL.

Cyborg looks like shit and he's kind of a shit character.

Hes black

This.

Why doesn't DC stick to animated movies? Most of them are top notch 10/10

Diversity hire. At the time of New 52, DC really wanted a black guy on the founding roster and Cyborg is one of the more popular black characters thanks to the Teen Titans cartoon and options were limited. They couldnt use John Stewart because Johns has a boner for Hal Jordan being the one true Green Lantern so that was a no go too. Personally I would have picked Vixen instead.

it's boooring

I loved MoS and enjoyed BvS but this was pretty dumb. Not as bad as Fantastic Four but worse than any other Marvel flick.