Your country

>your country
>do you have death penalty ?
>Is it effective to lower the criminality in your opinion ?

Non ce la habiammo e non la possiamo mai avere perché nostra costituzione di merda vieta cambiare questa legge.

>your country
Flag
No
Yes. A dead killer don't murder again.

Your mom has to lower the number of times she sucks my dick per day you stupid sitniggertalian piece of fuckig shit
North Africa's Haiti

Flag
No
I don't believe so, but I think that the death penalty can be perfectly fine as a form of retributive justice.

Chiedo scusa per la mala ortografia, sto ancora imparando la lingua e la ortografia è la parte piu fastidiosa.

>we're somehow as bad as the others
The OC is a faggot.

Shut up, scum.

South America's North Africa.

How butthurt are you, Gonzales . Just because your mother cucks your papa with bulls and horses, how pitiful.

Fag
Yes in some states, in others not.
Wish it was just so simple. take them out back and do a firing squad. Instead we have these retarded elaborated ways for them to die with costs a lot of money.

It's Amnesty International, what can you expect?

Vai tranquillo, sei comprensibile.

yes
no

My state was the first english-speaking territory in the world to ban the death penalty. Someone got sentenced to death here because he killed someone on federal property though.

Lethal injection is expensive?

Your mom stupid whore
For every shit thread you make I will pound her one more time aaaarrrgh jajaja.
Shit face. Son of a bitch. Shitalian OP= brown Moor gremling AAAAjj

The legal process in the US to actually execute somebody is insanely long and expensive

Yes especially now that what they use is banned so they have to smuggle it in from Korea and Eastern Europe.

Yes death penalty and no completely ineffective as crime deterrent

It is for le justice
>kills innocent man
It is for le not paying them to live in prison
>costs the country more tax dollars in state hired jew lawyer fees

Last time I checked your country was shoving bull's testicles down their throat.
I guess you can't help a country of cunts like yours. You dumb cur son a cow .

The method isn't expensive it's the years of appeals.

Yes, crime rate has gone up with drug dealers coming out since the state these days executes few people with the rest waiting for execution forever as a result of MUH HOOMAN RIGHTS.
Screw that rights are not for wild animals.

Malaysia
Yes
Yes. It needs to be improved though in terms of capturing those sneaky criminals.

Japan kills people?
I thought they only killed themselves

Tutti gli buoni argentini, come Messi e Maradona, sono di origini italiane.

Il vero nome di Messi è 'Cuccittini'.

Ma anche Messi è un nome italiano, ovviamente...

There is no crime if all criminals are dead

What is the significance of the countries shown in red?

we used to have until 1970:s,still the last peacetime execution was in 1800:s.

My state was one of the first to abolish the death penalty. Apparently they were going to hang him and of course a massive crowd gathers (batshit desu) they botched it somehow and his neck didn't break and neither did it fully constrict airflow.
He violently flailed gasping and offering whatever noise he could for a very very long time.
It was abolished after that

how are you any better than them?

We don't and there's a very good reason: we are corrupted as fuck.

It's common that someone gets to jail for something they didn't or at least not to a high degree, while there are assholes who commit lots of crimes and are free, so imagine getting people killed for stuff they didn't and just telling to your family "sorry, our mistake lol"

>your country
France
No unfortunately
Of course

>People thinking executions have anything to do with punishing criminals instead of giving your government a method to end the existence of inconvenient citizens

no and no,
also violent crime rate here is low, murders are rare

fucking hippies

Civilised state use scandals n shiet to destroy the guy without making him a martyr and saves bullets, only 4th world use the rope. There is due process too for eliminating troublesome individuals. Just because we hang people doesn't mean life is worthless.
Look at Singapore where every opposition is in prison for buttsex or rape for example.

-Flag
-Country does, home state doesn't.
-Probably not. Also, our Secretary of Energy put an innocent man to death in 2004 when he was governor of Texas, then fired and replaced some members of a state forensics commission so they wouldn't find the execution wrongful.

Also another method is sending a letter with 'you sux go die' then send the person to Sweden/USA for refugee fleeing death threat from radical terrorists or oppression.

That's another issue altogether, the state doing whatever they want. But again, prison beats dying. Dissidents in Russia just mysteriously get beaten to death by a pack of unknown assailants.

I strongly support death penalty for several reasons, here's a non exhaustive list
>It's a good way to throw a wet blanket on
>It prevents serial killers to kill more people
>It prevents the return of dangerous criminals in the society and their recurrence
>It's more economical than put someone in jail
>It's reduce the population of niggers
>There are already way too many people on Earth
>Criminals think twice before their act

>It's more economical than put someone in jail

Are you American or just retarded?

No
Yes
Yes. We need it for justice. A guy blew up a plane here killing 331 people and was released after 25 years even though he refused to cooperate with authorities. he should've been executed. Death will always defer crime. Its common sense. Theft in Saudi Arabia rose when they stopped cutting off hands of all thieves.

That is where the monarchy comes in since based on case by case basis they can turn the rope to prison without the state losing its face.
At least that is how our state spare someone who is supposed to get mandatory death penalty unless they did something really awful or bring tons of drug.