Could you just leave us Finns alone. We're not a bunch of circus animals performing tricks for your amusement

Could you just leave us Finns alone. We're not a bunch of circus animals performing tricks for your amusement.

Thank you.

t. finn

FUCK YOU GENGHIS

i watched that "docu" and the chinese are a piece of shit, jews
negros dont like working but dogeaters arent any better either

Shut up and post some epic memes.

Tell that to that gay animeposter. Or just kill him.

Please provide entertainment, yellow man. Thank you.

Everyone eat dogs in china or it's just a selected group of people whit their weird fetish? I'd never really care untill now

I hate Finns. I feel a sense of great happiness when a Finn commits suicide. I want all Finns to suffer, I want them all to die a slow and painful death. I want their country ransacked and everything to be left in shambles. I want everyone in Finland and of Finnish descent to be murdered in their sleep, I want their throat slit, their genitals cut off, their eyes gouged out. Men, women, children— it doesn’t matter. All Finns need to suffer and die, and all future generations of Finns must be prevented.

"
If it has four legs and it’s not a chair, if it’s got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane and if it swims and it’s not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it."
- Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh

>CoUlD yOu JuSt LeAvE uS FinNs AlOnE wE'rE nOt A bUnCh oF cIrClE AnImAlS pErFoRmInG tRiCkS fOr YoUr AmUsEmEnT

very funny nigel

He doesn't look very english.

henlo Bilan XDDDD
>We're not a bunch of circus animals performing tricks for your amusement
Nobody said that. Binns are in fact Hyperborean elves who guard ancient secret of ebin menes :DDDD
t. ganadian XDDD

Cocks...

he looks exactly like piece of shit "expats" like yourself

kill yourself right now please

bud why? XDDDD

PLS DO NOT BULLY FINLAN

>implying I'm an expat
nice try hungarian scum.

Perkele

NO HAHAHHA
DANCE MONKEY, DANCE!

They and you stole our ushankas.

What a bad guys.

I cropped that image after watching this documentary on Sup Forums. I'm always filled with joy when I see it being used.

There's only one way out of this hellish cycle.

No

>We're not a bunch of circus animals performing tricks for your amusement
citation needed