White People Voting For Trump Cuz He's Half-German?

Be honest, white people: the main reason you're voting for Donald Trump is because he's half-German, isn't it, and white people always secretly track this sort of thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>because he's half-German
ah so thats why he's such a cuck for kikes

Yes, the 200,000,000 white people in America are all in on it, just like Barack Obama got over 95% of the black vote in 2008.

Aw, you got me.

GARY JOHNSON

>half-German
The worst part is, is that you actually believe one could be 1/nth [insertethnicgroup]

wtf i hate whites now

i am now a #santorummissile

and yet only 10% of germans would vote for him.

is (((german))) the new thing here?

>"muh white male!!!"
>mean while proceeds to vote hillary because "muh vagina"
kys

s&h bait threads, they're trying to slide this:

Durka Durka Muhammad Jihad, I'm voting for trump because he will send the crusader armies to the middle east for the final battle with muh ISIS bros

wew i wonder why

I am voting for Trump because I took one look at his enemies and realized that they are all my enemies too. Trump is my natural leader, and I will follow him into battle to defeat our enemies.

youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM&feature=youtu.be

Antri right, Trump, AfD, whatever propaganda is beyond crazy in Germany.

Of course the average citizen is a leftist cuck here. We can never recover from this. Jews own completely control our media. Who controls media, controls the masses.

The European countries that Hitler considered Germanic make up most of my ancestry but I'm writing in Ron Paul. Down-ballot votes are a big deal in Texas general elections and that's why I plan to show up on Election Day.

What's that? Something about voting for trump because he's German? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, I was too busy working this gas chamber here.

scully works for pro7 now?

>mistranslation
i wouldn't use that word if it was intendet

>the main reason you're voting for Donald Trump is because he's half-German
No its because he's all-Furher! ;^)

>the safest places are at Trump rallies believe me

That's just run of the mill Trump language. Everything is everything in his world, he uses vague language and leaves it to his supporters to interpret.
It's probably the greatest campaign strategy the US has seen in decades. He figured out the system and is playing it perfectly, American PoliSci classes will study this in the future.

>Germans still getting the flak for every little case with discrimination
No wonder they want the ficki ficki so bad

Both of our choices are bad from multiple angles, but I want to see the leftist tears more than anything.

Hillary's parents were British protestants

classic stereotypical politician

Of course, if he were full German then I would never even consider electing such a cuck into the most powerful position on the planet.

Whats with germans and propaganda?

And that he's their almighty fuhrer that prevents white genocide. Goodluck with that.

New Sisters of Mercy album if he wins.

our public radio called him 'an immigrant' and thus a hypocrite

funny, huh?