AMERICA GENERAL

GLRBRLBRBR HURLUGGGQQ BAJKJJ BLELELRKR

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/239483080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHFUKEJVZKOFJDVJCKJFHVRKCUBFBCIV2KXIVJU7IZI9O ID DJDBE

grsskksnfnsssssbrrb

>be american

I really love how triggerd Americans get by this

contributin

America is whiter than the EU

t. Guiseppe O'Reilly

>le less than 50% face

Why is Luxembourg 0% white?

Is this what autism looks like?

mea culpa

>benelux
>white

>grade school math is autism
i estimated that the EU was less white than the USA

i wanted to get a solid number
my intuition was correct

>goblin thinks he gets to decide which ethnicities are white

autism indeed

French people are borderline white
Feels good to have scientifically proven True White Roots

But like half of your "white" are from countries you wrote down as "not white"
So its 28% for the US ?

my ancestor :).jpg

America's Europeon immigrants are overwhelmingly from those nations listed as white.

Why do europeons get so salty about White Americans?

>White Americans
The United States Census Bureau defines white people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa." It includes people who reported "White" or wrote in entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Near Easterner, Arab, or Polish."

a large part of your """whites""" come from ireland and italy
because white americans don't exist

>Y-you CAN'T POSSIBLY have your genetic lineage from only North Western Europe

Sorry bud. I do

You made a chart about your autistic perception on who is white and who isn't. This isn't about grade school math.

>Estimate of Americans with Scots-Irish ancestry :
>Up to 11.1% of the U.S. population
>Estimate of Americans with Italian ancestry : 17,222,412
>5.4% of the U.S. population
>Estimate of Americans with Slavic ancestry : 18–18.5 million
>6% of the total U.S. population
Thats too bad my dude

>slavs buttblasted because they are not white
zzz

that's standard Sup Forums canon for who is white and who is not

hell it's actually on the permissive side -- it's dubious how white the finns and french are, but i put them as 100%

Sure you do :)

>so mad he's devolved to smileys
wew

Like I give a shit if you think I'm white or not.

It's not me, it's Sup Forums

I didn't make the rules.

Im sure that you and the 56% of the """""""""""""white""""""""""""" Americans do

t. 6̶0̶%̶ 5̶4̶%̶ 4̶4̶%̶ 31% white

meant for:

Keep on avoiding the numbers posted here my dude, you'll win this

I don't care either way.

your average white person in america
imagine how great his genetic lineage must be

HAROOOOOOOO

*meets opposing opinions*

>He will never know what it's like to be a White American living in White America
I actually pity you

It's literally better than europe in every way

Incredibly low rates of taxation
Actual rights and freedoms (no going to jail for saying mean things)
Good states and regions are whiter than Europe
USA is an actual nation and superpower, whereas europeons have to band together in a political union to have any clout (and even then they still fall short)

Minorities kept in containment cities and states, whereas in Europe the muzzies are inescapable

>be american
>get shot

only happens in containment cities

rollin

I wouldnt call Las Vegas a containment city

>be europeon
>get trucked and bombed

>there's no way you can be white! l-look at these national averages of 350 million people over a gigantic landmass

hmm

kekked

>whoun hoongrid percghent wite

Can I just ask what race are the europeans that americans deem to be non-white?

>Science proves I am white, even by Sup Forums standards
>Germans always assume I am German and speak German to me when I am there

>y-you're not white

hmm...

You post this in every Amerigoblin thread, no one wants to live in your small town where all there is to do is watch high school football and go to Walmart.

>Incredibly low rates of taxation
How is this meme still kicking around?
You don't pay any income taxes at all up to a threshold here, even our corporate rates are much lower than in the States.

>he doesn't know about the Midwest and North East United States

hmm

Do americans really not understand that this meme will continue as long as they are getting triggered so hard?

I too would like to hear their expertise on this subject.

>poor people have low taxes
? who gives a shit, you're still poor

the problem is that there's no way to generate wealth for you or your children in europe because as soon as your income becomes semi-decent (>50k euro/year pretax) you get taxed into oblivion

don't forget your INSANE VAT taxes which basicaly boil down to "white people with money buy this so 20% extra tax"

No, they dont. That is why ameriglobin memes will become the next: be american and get shot.

>>He will never know what it's like to be a White American living in White America
Thats like trying to taunt someone by saying they've never been to Narnia or made a tulpa

Doesn't seem like it

see

WITE WITE

I'm White.

I don't give a shit if the USA is.

Just makes it that more exclusive being one of the few untaxed, uncucked whites on the planet -- something that no Europeon can ever claim.

>I have german blood

CUG

CUUUUUG

>embarrased millionare who is never going to be a millionaire let alone leave his shithole

meanwhile in scandinavia ppl live the good life regardless of status

Not sure where to even start with this rant... are you basically admitting you were wrong, then?

33% - 3DPD edition

My net worth is already half a million in my 20s. Couldn't have done that in Europe

taxes dont matter to the poor

>Couldn't have done that in Europe
Kek

>FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBB

Not with your rates of taxation and restrictions on entrepreneurship and innovation, no.

Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There's a reason the 56% thing exists, and it's the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you're somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really "redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it's too late.

Rolling for 9

WAAAGGH!

Damn

nin

>mfw definitely in no way white American
vimeo.com/239483080

YES! Got the orc I wanted
Thanks for (you)s before I sleep

L'AÆND OB FREDUM

Who do you mean when you say "poor"? The tax brackets on the highest earners in the UK and the US are functionally identical.

Do you know how Americans first came to be They were whites once, taken by the Jew powers, tortured and mutilated. A ruined and terrible form of life. Now... perfected. My fighting Uruk-Hai. Whom do you serve?

Israel!

I see your Amerimutts and raise you Amerimutants

Weak. More mutt/orc posts

Interesting, at 100k pounds/year the UK takehome is only about 10% less than the equivalent in USD. That is honestly less of a difference than i expected, however it does not take into account your VAT, gas tax, etc.

No I'm 100% white greek lad

Based

American education everyone
We have lower taxes than you genius
>restriction on entrepreneurship
We have none

to mounee tis manas sou, tha sou skiso to koli mpoostie mavro malaka skittah

t. 45% Corp tax

The fact that your "revenge" against this meme is calling other nations not white, makes it so much better, no wonder people keep spamming it.

WITE WITE WITE

Lad my grandfather's runaway father was a freed white 100% Nigerian slave. This family tree offends my white European lineage