I HATE THE US STANDARD SYSTEM OF MEASUREMENT, METRIC SYSTEM WHEN...

I HATE THE US STANDARD SYSTEM OF MEASUREMENT, METRIC SYSTEM WHEN? WE BETTER GET THIS SHIT IN AT LEAST 10 YEARS FUCK THIS SHIT

t. Microbiologist

Do American not use mol ?

science environments are the same

It could be worse. At least you don't weight things in fucking stones.

US seems to be stubborn just for the sake of being stubborn. Fucking paper sizes! Virtually the whole world uses the "A" standard, while US stick to their own just to spite people from other nations. My friend who is a sailor told me they had to carry two copies of the same set of shipping documents - one printed on A4 and another printed on Letter just for the US.

>Inch
>Thumb
>Feet
>Yard

Okay, okay but seriously

only two patricians know both

Brian could you bring me 3 buckets and 2 glasses or water also, the tap is about 3 chickensteps away from the bathroom

two? i meant true fuck me

If you have a valid criticism, then it can be able to be made without dishonesty.

Its always better to know both but when the imperial system is so clunky, its a chore

Don't worry user. It'll come in the same time as a man who walks at five feet two inches per second to cover nineteen miles

>Its always better to know both
It literally isnt. The imperial system is too irrelevant

He wasn't dishonest, that's how imperial sounds.

>"Hey Kenneth, your thumbs seem pretty average let's base our entire worldview and measurement on them"
>"Oh geez, Brian, I don't know, maybe we should use the global metric system that simplifies normal day to day use and just makes sense, and while we're at it use Celsius like the civilized world where 0 degrees is the freezing point and 100 is the boiling point of water"
>"Nah I reckon the degree water kind of is able to sometimes reach when you have salt in it should be 0"

Couldn't make shit like this up

>only patricians know an archaic and arbitrary system of measurement that was made redundant more than a century ago
Patrician =/= caveman.

But you just did

An american couldn't*

And one more thing, who's thumbs and feet are used as the standard measurement in the US?

whose*

what about the microwave time dude?

We do, had to make a cloth mole in hs to represent a mol