Is this the ultimate telekino of the past 5 years?

is this the ultimate telekino of the past 5 years?

s1 was superb. s2 became a shitshow making Lucy the focus

what's wrong with lucy? cokefu was great

>tfw they canceled season 3
>tfw The Young Pope season 2 will probably be canceled
>tfw nothing to look forward to

The Knick, The Affair, and The Girlfriend Experience are the trinity of recent TV kino.

but user we still have game of thrones and the walking dead!

I thought The Young Pope was a miniseries.

>The Affair
cucked: the tv show
>The Girlfriend Experience
whore: the tv show

no

the knick, quarry, and rectify

that is the top 3 recent telekinos. i think rectify gives the knick a run for its money.

Mad Men premiered in 2007. It's ten years later already. Where is the Mad Men of this decade. ;_;

The Young Pope could be even better but it sounds like it will only get two season total at best.

the knick is better than mad men

Direction, Acting, Cinematography, Lighting, Score, Set and Costume Design: KINO, absolute and totally

Writing: Average at best, often cliche-ridden, the weak link!

Ultimate telekino if not for that. As it is, that honor goes to The Young Pope, The Americans, Show Me a Hero, Baskets and of course Mad Men's final season.

Beware pseudotelekino, i.e. Rectify, Bloodline, The Affair, even Fargo.

Not that user but you don't know what you're talking about. That's not an insult, you just are not aware of Mad Men's depth.

>rectify
>pseudotelekino

get the fuck out of my thread immediately

I'm sorry, but after the first season it was all downhill, became a parody of itself.

But it remained engineered to appear as telekino, like the others on the list with all the accouterments but lacking the artistry.

kys

creators of the show were probably ticked that the ratings were so low. Such a well done period drama should have been better recieved. I'm guessing they said fuck it in a lot of ways, and it made the show less than it could have been.

Yes

the young pope was great but they shouldn't try to milk it, they're just going to ruin it.

>even in 1899, white women be getting BLACKED
show fucking sucks

>she killed his baby
>he fucked up his sight and wrecked his promising surgical career because he chimped out like a nigger
>his main enemy got a nice gig getting paid tons of dosh to travel around the world with his qt espousing the merits of eugenics

best part of the show tbqh

The ending of S2 is some of the purest kino I have ever seen.

So the thesis of the show is "people don't know what the fuck they're doing" as I understand it.

looks like faggot shit

>black doctor

nah

The Knick and Young pope, as many posters have pointed out, are the two best shows of recent memory.

Gonna check out rectify and baskets based on these posts, the americans looks like shit though.

genuinely curious about how the nun/fat ambulance driver storyline would have gone since he was the one that reported her abortion business

>Gonna
kill yourself

The Americans is a shit show. Don't bother with it.

t. has never seen an episode so it has to be shit

what?? there wont be another season?

The presentation is top notch but the writing is borderline amateur level.

First season was great.

Second season was shit.

Is this what reddit is actually like?

You sound like a jerk and contribute nothing

it's not the same thing you reddit queer

you sound like another one of the morons on here who enjoy talking like babies and niggers

Good point Sir/Lady. You are obviously a gentleman/woman and a scholar, and I will back down from your superior intellect and charm.

Rubicon for Rectify

Should I pick it up if they can't finish the story?

Fuck you for reminding me that it'll never get a second season.

if you're a memeing queer don't bother, otherwise it's worth a shot. the show had a good ending, it doesn't need another season

Are there any upcoming telekinos like Knick or Young Pope?

>>tfw The Young Pope season 2 will probably be canceled
>implying that's a bad thing
S1 is so perfect, adding something else would fuck it up

Leftovers. New shows? Dunno

Legion is kewl
What are these shows? I don't lurk t.v.

cuck shows. Sup Forums is obsessed with it the past couple of years

Season 1 was guinely amazing.

Season 2 on the other hand was pure shit and i dropped the show after 7 episodes. Empowerement of women and stubbornness and idiocy of white men being were the only recurring themes and writing quality in general was abysmally bad.

> you will never douse your cock with cocaine and plunge it into her tight wet vagina

Watch only The Knick if you have to choose

>its a corruption episode