My team just got eliminated from the playoffs so I have to watch something in the meantime

my team just got eliminated from the playoffs so I have to watch something in the meantime

redpill me on this man

Other urls found in this thread:

sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/cristiano-ronaldo-yes-im-a-faggot-but-a-very-rich-one-5641409
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/80846455/#q80849623
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Talented and hard working, but memed to the extreme.
Impressive when he was younger, relies on penalties and tap ins to stay relevant now

A literal homosexual.
sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/cristiano-ronaldo-yes-im-a-faggot-but-a-very-rich-one-5641409
A statpadding poacher with 1/10th of Messi's skill.

below average

Messi is better.

Ronaldo is for fag fanboys who are super insecure about their own appearance.

>Now
13% of his league goals at united were penalties

He used to balance it out more with out of the box screamers and knuckle free kicks. Now he doesn't

You guys remember when Ronaldo could control and decide a game with his passing like Messi can? Yeah, neither do I.

no, never. but there was a time (his last couple seasons at man utd and his first few at real) where he was such an insanely potent attacking force that he'd dictate games anyway
that was many years ago now though

You can do like the faggots in here and say ronaldo is shit he only statpads he can't do what Messi does blah blah blah
Or you can see a story about someone who has extracted and made use of every last bit of talent he has and got to the top
Watch videos of Ronaldo when he was at manure. And compare him to the version at real madrid. The first few years. The latter years. See how much he has improved and perfected almost every aspect of his game. It's fucking impressive.
The last classico Ronaldo was the better player compared to Messi. That goes to show you he still got it.

>The last classico Ronaldo was the better player compared to Messi.

too much agent orange

Top 5 all time and also good looking and super charismatic

Yeah compared to Messi not compared to prime Ronaldo

That's a weird definition of average you have. If you want average, check the balkshit leagues.

>football season over
>instead of watching hockey, basedball, or basketball you choose to watch soccer

You have to go back to whatever shithole you came from.

>The last classico Ronaldo was the better player compared to Messi.

>The last classico Ronaldo was the better player compared to Messi

You entire monologue out the trash

>I judge things based on score and stats
Tsk tsk

he's finished as a top level footballer

>a Penaldofag
>saying this
Pottery.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This only faggot fanboy here is you.

One of the best players to ever play the game of football. A lot of people hate him though because he plays for Real Madrid and he's been playing better than Messi this past few seasons (except this season) so they try to meme that he's bad and just a tap-in merchant.

>This only

He's got talent and shows up in big matches sometimes, but is also an utter cunt and throws shitfits when things don't go his way.

And this is a way of life for the memers on Sup Forums.

I love when he literally throws tantrums because his teammates score instead of him.

>minute 87 tap in not by tsu
look at his face lmao

>it's the mentally ill chink donalduo postersquad

And you both showed up when the leafnaldo dweeb disappeared. What a koinkichink.

With Benzememe and Crynaldo up front it's a testament to Halal's midfielders the team ever scores.

>prime ronaldo
>implying anybody can get better than this

>there's no way anyone other than the leaf like CR7, aha it must be a proxy!
You have brain damage.

>Ronaldo is a statpadding poacher
>Messi is better, why? because he scores a lot of hattricks vs Eibar, look, he already has 328745 goals this season.
lmao

>poo in loo

The pure exasperation of the goalie always gets me

T. Leafshino

Keep forcing your boogeyman, autist.

He’s the Peyton to Messi’s Brady.

>people still give (you)s to the japan proxy

lel

>it's a proxy because he disagree with my opinion
Maybe reddit is more your speed, shitposter.

impressive player past his prime, an offside babby, a huge club babby. luck babby too

"boogeyman"

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/80846455/#q80849623

>It's another episode of the retarded proxy Penaldofag that posts every single day from night to noon "Japan time" and pretends he's not English like he already confesed

I wonder what flag is he coming back with. This one and the Canadian were already ridiculed beyond repair, so he'll be switching soon. Suddenly a rabid Chinese Penaldo fan appeared all over Sup Forums, so, there's that...

>run
>score
>pajeets shitgasm

>vietnamese
>romanian
>japanese

The list is growing

What are you even trying to say? Do you actually believe that there's only one person currently living in Japan who's browsing this board?

Sorry, I meant Vietnamese, not Chinese
The Romanian I'm pretty sure is a different guy who spouts the "scoring against Eibar" meme to no end, almost as if trying to convince himself

Accidents happen.

But always in pessi's shadows as per barka dogs.

Football>Hand egg.

papa laporta bribed the corrupt defenders.

Messi - usually 91-95 on FIFA
Ronaldo - usually 90-94

>that flag

wew

hmmmm

Calm down Bangla bro..
Need an Aadhaar Card to get calm?

look at this thread
>Japan
>Tunisia
>India
>Bangladesh
>Vietnam
>Romania

And worst of all Brazil

rude

and now the real life stats:

But Gipsy mong, he has 17 goals, which makes him the BIGGEST SCORER VS REAL MADRID IN THE LEAGUE EVER
Not only that, your post also makes the case that he scores against them in the Champions League as well, for which he's BIGGEST SCORER VS REAL MADRID IN ALL COMPETITIONS IN HISTORY
BIGGEST SCORER IN CLASICOS (either from RM or Barça) IN HISTORY
I'm guessing you shouldn't have posted that ;_;

you completely missed the point you stupid manlet worshipping monkey.
look at those stats vs Levante and Osasuna and so on, therefore my argument that he relies on scoring hattricks against 10men Eibar still stands. again, stats in vs one team are completely irrelevant (like his goals vs 10men Real last season) and you have to be the ultimate dumb favelado to believe otherwise.

why dont you pull up the # of goals and assists in the champions league vs you know, actual teams that finished top of their leagues instead of Las Palmas and Deportivo shitters filled with 5th world macacos, then you'll see who's best all time scoring machine and playmaker.

also Ronaldo won trophies with awful Real Madrid teams, while Messi had for 7-8 seasons an entire brigade of 7-8 Worldcup&2xEuro winners to hold his hand and provide him with quality asists, literally any player would have scored hundreds of goals vs la liga teams.
speaking of which, top scorers like Villa Henry and Etoo literally left because of Messi, well ofcourse he scored a lot of goals if the club was willing to sack any player in his favor completely blowing away CL2010 and CL2012, fucking idiots they could easily have won 4 CL in a row.

>biggest scorer in clasicos
doesnt change the fact that he's your biggest all time NT choker and he's literally Simone Zaza tier since Xavi left the club in 2015, and his biggest asset right now is statpadding against pisspoor teams, an argument that you retards used against Ronaldo until six months ago. pathetic.

Is scoring hat tricks against Nicosia more impressive than Las Palmas?

underrated comment

>My little world of illusion
Anything that helps you cope! You already completely fucked yourself, I don't even need to start breaking apart your emotional wall of fabrications, any person with half a clue can see through all the bullshit you rage posted.

>13%
that's not that much

>past midnight to noon
And? I'm a NEET so I have a different sleeping time so I can watch European football live

>real life facts = emotional wall of fabrications
okay, kid. you should keep posting these "biggest scorer in el clasicos after 48th minute on a sunny day from inside the box with his left foot" stats, I'm sure Messi is GOAT.

Ronaldo is also all time top scorer in the knockout stage, so yeah, goals against Bayern and Juventus and Nicosia are more impressive.

brilliant pleb filter. anyone who tries to argue that he is a better player than messi is not worth your time on any level

I was having this conversation at work and the guy I was speaking to said that juts because Messi has more goals this season doesn't make him better. I was astounded, Ronaldo's goals are literally the only reason that he's rated anywhere near Messi

>the goalie
that's Iker Casillas, known to be the "GOAT" from 2008-2012

>eibar is nowhere to be found
you played yourself, gyppo

kek so all the other goals are in an even bigger competition known as the champions league? thanks

anyway, Messi's best ever performance against Real Madrid was the 5-0 in which he didn't even score. That's the difference between a real GOAT and cristiano fraudnaldo.

>thinks I actually meant Eibar and not "generic spanish seat filler #987"
what's with you nordic mongoloids and reading comprehension? too cold out there?

>kek so all the other goals are in an even bigger competition known as the champions league?
actually something like two in CL and five in the "biggest competition" known as supercopa which are basically glorified friendlies, go check out (you wont) Ronaldo's goal from the last supercopa.

>Messi's best ever performance against Real Madrid
must be sad to be remembered even by die hard chicano faggots only as "that guy who scored a lot of goals vs Real". sad.

he's not, he's remembered as the GOAT who also btfo real on a regular basis

>he's remembered as the GOAT
by his fans who start crying and having violent soy-outs when confronted with actual stats and figures.

>BTFOing yourself and proving that Messi is in fact the GOAT

The biggest choking cunt for Argentina is Higuain and anyone that says other wise is stupid as fuck

>the """goat""" choked in three consecutive finals 2014,2015,2016
>The biggest choking cunt for Argentina is Higuain
lmao

>BTFOing yourself
no I didn't, Miguel. I proved Messi likes to score a lot against Osasuna and Levante and his fanbois praise him as a all-time top scorer when actually he's #2 at goals and assists where it counts (CL).

If the league doesn't matter then why does he play in it?

b-but why can't we play Eib- , i mean las palmas every week????

he really really likes women

>93 shots
>4 goals
>team is 4th place in a 2-team league

that's all you need to know

Probably the fittest footballer ever. Absolute and total workhorse. Perfectionist, obsessed with winning. Engineered his progeny the same way he engineered his body for the sporting success. Compensates for highly screwed up childhood by endlessly seeking awards and trophies. Doesn't care about the rivalry with Messi nearly as much as the media picture it.

>If the league doesn't matter then why does he play in it?
statpad, he needs that 5th golden boot to have an edge over Ronaldo. because clearly Messi wont get this year's ballon dor with the WC coming up.

apparently you think this is also a one-man sport like tennis, the rest of his team has been shit too, also Barcelona and Atletico havent sold their whole bench on a whim.

^this.

>just because he doesnt score against the teams that I approve of , he isnt a great player

>he needs to score to be relevant
The absolute state of tsuu