How do we save Sup Forums?

How do we save Sup Forums?

It's clear now that Sup Forums isn't the problem

Sup Forums is A problem, but I have always maintained that Sup Forums is worse.

the fact you faggots think in terms of home boards is just proof you're completely out of touch with what mainstream Sup Forums is

ban anime posters, video game posters, and politics posters

t. Sup Forumsirgin

Come on user, it's just multiculturalism. You aren't racist, are you?

>implying it's not the other way around

Sup Forums is the capital of cuckposting

I miss when we just called eachother faggots instead of redditors and cucks

Sup Forums isn't a problem. It's the only board keeping reddit away

Outdated boogeyman. Sup Forums is actually more cancerous than Sup Forums these days.

Sup Forums is one of the most Reddit boards at the moment.
>Praise Kek and Bog xdxdxd

This. Sup Forums is the fucking reddit of Sup Forums. It's the new Sup Forums.

literally both of these

shills go

>Sup Forums
people shitpost about video games

>Sup Forums
consistent cuck threads, cunny threads, mixed in with "are there any movies about x" where x is whatever fucking shitty topic the thread will be about, effectively rendering the entire board guidelines pointless

>They're so reddit
>[memes]

Oh wow it's not like Sup Forums isn't the same shit.
Protip here newfag, hating memes has never been a signifier of being a part of the ingroup.

Get rid of all the capeshit faggots coming from Twitter and Reddit. They're retards that always spam this board with petty company wars and "capekino" threads

>save Sup Forums
Sup Forums is just as bad as Sup Forums and Sup Forums when it comes to shitposting. You cant save it from itself

fuck off you cancerous faggot

Sup Forums, Sup Forums , and Sup Forums are infested with redditors. Fucking Americans having a retarded election brought an even larger wave of retards

Sup Forums spilled into Sup Forums because of GamerGate, and neo Sup Forums spilled into Sup Forums for reasons unknown. Capeshit getting popular maybe?

>t. R/the Donald newfag

>Are there movies about x
That happens on Sup Forums all the time Offtopic threads pretending to be on topic threads is a universal thing.

ooh you got me

Sup Forums is Sup Forums and multiple other boards. Political discussion isn't a hobby.

>literally the main source of redditors
>keeps Reddit away
You have to go back.

here comes reddit

Agreed, but at least Sup Forums crossposters can at least get a laugh out of me every once in a while. Sup Forums crossposters are too autistic to be funny and always bring the thread down.

t. civic """"nationalist"""""

>reddit is keeping reddit away
what did he mean by this?

Sup Forums is bad because of Sup Forums
not because of Sup Forums or Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>Any board I don't like is reddit

man Sup Forums has been attracting bullshit for longer than you know, it's not Sup Forums

>t. Capeshit shitskin

t. Sup Forums
At least Sup Forums memes aren't reddit trash

>t. star wars tourist

It's our board now friendo

hahaha

If you retards really did browse this board, you would know what really killed Sup Forums off in the first place was literal redditors coming here begging for streaming links of Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.

heya reddit

once again Sup Forums getting absolutely BTFO

face it you dumb niggers whether you're a redditor or not, you sure do share a board

all Sup Forums memes are created right here on Sup Forums

Sup Forums has always been the worst cancer on Sup Forums next to Sup Forums. Excluding Sup Forums, it's hands down the most underage board on here and eliminating a majority of its users would make Sup Forums 10x better.

ok retard

What if I told you that Sup Forums is actually the worst board on here and I literally come here just to shitpost because I know I won't get banned?

Literally my toilet

What did you mean by this?

Make a capeshit general to contain all the shitskin meme addicts

my man

f-fale flag h-hillary s-shill

>mixed in with "are there any movies about x" where x is whatever fucking shitty topic the thread will be about

Fuck off you literal retard. This garbage started in Sup Forums with the whole "are there any games about X which is completely unrelated to any video games". Not to mention, the most absolute cancerous posting known as Twitter screencap threads came straight from Sup Forums.

Yeah but those are obviously forced Reddit memes. Not a political thing at all about them. They belong on Sup Forums or /s4s/.

This.

that's gotta be fake right

no way some random spic or whatever that is got 65 likes by posting about Sup Forums on facebook

IP rangeban anyone who has ever posted on Sup Forums.

compare and contrast boards you'll find it in your heart to be true

so? They are pretending. You can't even say nigger in there and "anti-semitism" isn't allowed.

Sup Forums goes to other boards literally to only make meta threads and false flag

Delete Sup Forums

The main thing this shitty board needs is mods. That's literally it. Take a look at Sup Forums. It's no bastion of quality but see how fucking quarantined Sup Forums is compared to the rest of Sup Forums. You'll see almost none of the memes or other shitposting culture from other boards spilling over. You know why? Because Sup Forums has godtier mods who are responsive as fuck and kill shitty threads quick. That's literally all Sup Forums needs but our mods would rather eat their doritos and fuck around than do anything meaningful.

The point is that Sup Forums brought in countless r/the Donald faggots because of the election and this "ebin meme magic nonsense"

Sup Forums doesn't go anywhere. half of us were Sup Forums to begin with.

you are probably right

hello newfag

>But those are forced reddit memes because they're off topic
You're clearly retarded if you believe that is how memes work. A form of shitposting can become a meme if it gets popular enough.

been here since 09 sissy boy

its far too late to save this shithole. get a time machine to pre moots 2012 changes

"It's clear now that Sup Forums isn't the problem." -Sup Forums

The kind of people who hate capeshit also hate Star shit but nice try, Pueblo.

truth

Sup Forums tries to have it's cake and eat it too

>le epic media stunt making pepe a hate symbol
>endless media coverage and "muh meme magic"
>floods of redditors arrive because of this

you are the most reddit board and your dumb media stunts are proof

And I've been here since october 08. We started on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. Sup Forums didn't exist then.

It's the perfect shitposting board. Enough traffic and newfags that you're guaranteed quick replies, but not such high traffic that low quality shitposts are just ignored like on Sup Forums or Sup Forums. All with zero moderation.

Sup Forums bought in most of these retards with the whole Gamergate garbage. They gave power and media coverage to an absolutely cancerous woman and everything snowballed from there.

No matter what Sup Forums does Reddit floods anyway. The only thing you can do is become unappealing and reject anything you don't like until they leave or conform.
Tits or GTFO, lurk moar , ect.

That's called Sup Forums or Reddit posting. Actual funny memes will grow naturally. Not forced down your throat by a handful of Redditors.

Sup Forums has lots of moderation except on the weekend, you must not post here much

The word "kino" was the nail in the coffin to this board

Forced memes have always been a part of this shithole. Don't you remember milhouse and "she epin Sup Forums"

what a kino statement to make

>board mixing
Gross, keep shit boards out.

I post on australian time when the mods are asleep.

the cat in the hat shit reeked of newfag literal garbage trash tier

That doesn't make them good. Milhouse is only used ironically to show how pathetic of a meme it is anyways.

There's like a three hour period every single night where the board is nothing but Sup Forums, blacked, and cunnyposting.

This entire thread of bullshit.

Neck yourselves in a bag then set it on fire while inhaling helium.

>taking this seriously

These posts are easily the most autistic thing on the entire internet.

Sup Forums is horrible because of the subject matter. Sup Forums is overrun with shitposters but the board still serves its purpose because the only people who post there are really into video games. Sup Forums is full of spastics who don't give a shit because of the low barrier for entry. You can't really follow what the fuck is going on on Sup Forums unless you're into video games, otherwise it's just a bunch of gibberish, but everyone sees a few movies and tv shows so everyone can come to Sup Forums and follow what's going on. Anybody can come here. This place has the lowest barrier for entry on par with Sup Forums. That's the problem you autists.

There's no dedicated 24/7 shitposting on Retro Games or Papercraft & Origami because nobody would go there unless they cared. Television & Film though, very few people really care, but everyone care's enough to fit in.

'kino' started out strong. I used it to promote Derek Jarman movies. I think that what went wrong was that it genuinely made plebs feel insecure so they started spamming it everywhere to destroy it.

What happens here isn't Milhouse and you know it. 'Geez Raimi' and The Cat in the Hat like the other user said literally feel like they came from the front page of reddit.

I've been posting on Sup Forums so long I don't remember when I started. I just like movies.

Found the Sup Forumsirgin

>Sup Forums isn't the problem
Fuck off Sup Forums

>Sup Forums has lots of moderation
Wew lad, what is the point of blatantly lying like this?

>called Sup Forums or reddit posting
That's some high level newfaggotry right there. The word you're looking for is forced meme. Forced memes have always been hated because it's someone trying to force the meme phenomenon rather than let it flow naturally.

Back in the early days it was easy as shit to see it, but now with Sup Forums's high traffic forced memes can unironically become memes if people start to pick them up.

Bogposting was a forced meme initially, but then some faggot (probably wasn't the OP who was forcing) started "The call that saved Europe" and "quick rundown" and somehow this once ignored forced meme became an actual meme.

Kek wasn't forced, it's an old version of LOL that was recently opted by Sup Forums because of meme magic, something Sup Forums is responsible for.

those get taken down relatively quick though. they used to stay up all day because the mods were cunts

>Sup Forums has lots of moderation

>You can't really follow what the fuck is going on on Sup Forums unless you're into video games
Back when I browsed Sup Forums it was FILLED with newfags and shitposters

Instantly perma-ban anyone who uses one of the following words:

>Reddit
>alt-right
>SJW
>projecting
>insecure
>Trump
>meme

You have now erased 88% of the real problem with Sup Forums, which is that regardless of the thread's original topic, something divisive will come up and as many as six different posters will endlessly post at each other, accusing the other one of being a member of a certain nebulous group and/or of being insecure and projecting. High school kids having endless internet arguments with no purpose or progress is what really kills threads. You can't destroy cunnyposting or blackedposting because that is the work of robots, but you can absolutely solve the real issues by implementing the above policy.

>relatively quickly
If by that you mean that they rarely make it to bump limit then yeah. The moderation is fucking terrible. It's easily the worst on the site and the shitposters know so they all flock here.

>I think that what went wrong was that it genuinely made plebs feel insecure so they started spamming it everywhere to destroy it.
This is another problem with the board. Anytime a movie before 1980 that isn't Star Wars or the Godfather is discussed it gets spammed with 'pretentious" and "hipster" and all other bullshit.

janitor detected

t. redditor

>forced memes are okay if Redditors and 9gagers love your meme