Oh no no no no

Oh no no no no....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
*Breathes in
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Whats even the tone they're going for here?
Is it serious? Then why does it look so stupid and Gal says dumb shit?
Is it comedy? Then why is everything so grimderp?

Cyborg looks like Cyshit

Absolute garbage 100% CGI

I'm not sure but cyborg it's the only thing that's really nightmare inducing.

Grimdark with a hint of Avengers, so I don't even know

Everything but WW looka like its made out of the exact same material. How do you fuck up this badly

guys aquaman is the rafi of this movie

Its Marvelshit tier quips with Synder-vision

every time it loops the compositing on Cyborg's face gets more and more awful

Why does Cyborg look so fucking awful?
Why was 'I'M ACTING' Gadot cast as Wonder Woman?
Why is Aquaman cocking his five-dent?
Why was Snyder put in charge of this movie?
Why does everything look like a PS4 game?

There is no way this movie won't be a complete trainwreck

>Wonderjew, pretend like you just jumped from above. We'll add that shit in post *forgets to add that shit in post*
>Aquaman, do stuff with your pointy thing
>Robot, you're computer graphics

They are about to fight something moron what do you think they are about to do

dat Mera tho

the "tone" is that they want a movie series as popular and successful as the Avengers

that literal succubus who destroyed Johnny Depp?

Looks like the worst thing ever.

Why is cringey shit like this so accepted? I swear Sup Forums is the worst fucking piece of shit board on this entire site. All you faggots are below Reddit tier.

No, theres no possible way it will be worse than suicide squad

Gal Gadot is such a bad actress that she will be an albatross that hangs on the neck of that entire franchise.

DC has, and will always be shit, in both the comics on screen. Beyond the cartoons, they have always been second fiddle to marvel for the past 40 years. However, it appears that aquaman might be bizzaro DC, terrible in the comics, great on the screen?

he played himself buddy. no woman can destroy you if you dont allow it to happen. but he was a fool.

How could someone with quads be so wrong? You obviously know nothing about Aquaman or DC comics as a whole. (spot on about Gal Godot though)

it isn't accepted?

This. Unfortunately they don't mesh well.

Who the literal fuck ever gave a single shit about Cyborg?

"We need a black"

could have used the black green lantern then. Cyborg has no appeal whatsoever

anyone wasting a single penny on seeing this should JUST end it all

He is talking about hahaha posts moron

you just know wonder woman will get decent reviews because of the woman angle

Not with Johns pull over at DC. He LOVES Hal Jordan

Plenty. And to be honest it's not hard to find ppl. Just go on youtube for fuck sake and get out of your own ass

It deserves decent reviews for being a WW1 movie with 300 style action scenes. Too bad it is PG13.

>Just go on youtube
lmfao

so basically the worst of both worlds

feminists are literally hating on it because gal has shaved pits

she's such a shitty actress she will make chris pine look talented.

>It deserves
nothing if it isn't good

DC has always been better in the comic department, only the Cosmic aspect of Marvel was better than DC's, but now that's over thanks to reddit of the galaxy.

"I heard you can talk to fish"
*** GUITAR WAIL***

The GOTG movies are great though

>Momoa breaks character and looks at Gal
>Probably assumed it was a practice take
>Oh, nope I guess we're rolling
>Gets back into position

COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW

The assertion stands.

Why does Mamoa quickly jerk off the trident at the end? Was he just taking the piss, no one caught it and it made it into the official trailer?

Looks great.

Marvelfags wouldn't know good cinema if it hit them in the face.

KANG

>shilling a movie this hard before it even comes out

>it's another "Heath-Ledger-Syndrome" episode

marvel is mindless entertainment dc is just pure shit

cyborg looks so fake

Chris pine is a pretty good actor. see Hell or Highwater

his crying at that awards show proved that

He has such a stereotypical handsome male face though. It makes him so god damned bland and he just screams ACTOR.

Similar to how Cruise is Cruise, but in this case it's Handsome Actor Robot#234243 is Handsome Actor Robot.

why the fuck is she dramatically looking down and then slowly up?

looks pretty nonkino

>I'm not sure but cyborg it's the only thing that's really nightmare inducing.
How is it that few people don't get that's the point of a man that got forced to merge on a alien technology. He thing in the beginning is that he looks like a monster. If he look good people would bitch about him being either
>Iron man/Warmachine rippoff
>Steel ripoff
>Robocop rippoff

There's no way to win with his design.

Why is cyborg checking out wonder woman's ass?

>implying you wouldn't

Plus he's already an iron Man ripoff in part of the trailer

>90% CGI

we get it, you really want to fuck him

asses are 75% of black culture

the cybernetics can't override the programming of the flesh user

90's born queers on Sup Forums will defend this

Tom Cruise?

I wouldn't say no desu. Might even let him fuck me too, as long as he locks his beautiful eyes onto mine.

Say what you want about marvel but John favreau made a decent movie and Disney stayed to true and consistent to its style and its brought them nothing but prosperity, Nolan also made some decent films and wb ran it off a cliff

I meant chris pine, but whatever

kill yourself faggot

DC is supposed to be dark but they get attacked by fairies with comical glowing eyes. They should have made cyborg look like a terminator but instead they added glowing weak spot retardation.

I know, I was subverting your comment for humour.

DC should have stuck with the fairly grounded version of comic book movies like the Dark knight movies. They are trying too hard to be marvel now and it will not work

This is gonna be Attack of the Clones: Part Two. I'm hyped.

are you a masochist?

No they shouldn't have. I like cheesy as fuck wacky comic book stories and actors playing it straight

so you just want all comic book movies to be goofy so bad its good crap? you must love the joel schumacher batman

>goofy so bad its good crap?
So Nolan's Batman?

Joel Schumacher's Batman movies were great

>I'm hyped.
you're faggot

They are the only batman movies that stay true to the original source material and be current at the same time.

see

>dat Cyborg
Other than that it feels just as wrong as the last movies. The gritty, grounded, and realistic tone and look does not work in harmony with the subject matter. You can't fucking make capeshit dark and serious anymore. It doesn't work. It's still comic book heroes, there has to be some campiness.

Superman fighting literal terrorists isn't tasteful.

Tone is just one of the many problems plaguing these movies along with the studio interference, writing, direction, characters so with Justice League displaying this already doesn't leave anyone hyped.

It really does.

They tried this same shit in the lead up to the Squad, focusing in on literally EVERYTHING they could spin as a flaw, and look at the effect it had.

Modern capeshit's first Oscar in nearly a decade.

So go to town, you memeing fucks.

GO TO TOWN.

>You can't fucking make capeshit dark and serious anymore. It doesn't work.

This. Nolan did it with Batman and there are a few other street level heroes it works for (Daredevil, Punisher) but you have to make the rest of the setting mundane as hell. And even Nolan got pretty campy by TDKR.

>Look at the effect it had.
It was a shit movie but loved by third worlders?

I saw Suicide Squad the other day for the first time and it was genuinely awful. I couldn't even understand any of the praise for Leto Joker, he was just kind of a shittier version of BTAS Joker.

Margot Robbie was pretty to look at. That was about it. Why the fuck did Suicide Squad even get a movie before Batman anyway?

Why does DC trigger this board so much? Even Sup Forums console war shitposts aren't this autistic.

Desperate Marvelcucks have brainwashed everyone into thinking their movies are better even though Disney pays off critics, when DC makes films that elevate the genre with great cinematography and themes that challenge the viewer.

Sup Forums has always been DC loving board. Its the marvel redditcucks who migrated from reddit for a while since Avengers and through other general threads.

>You can't fucking make capeshit dark and serious
While I wouldn't say that's true, I will say Snyder is going about it the wrongest way possible. As his stuff only looks dark and serious to slow-for-their-age 13 year olds. To everyone else is looks completely laughable.

also
>anymore
the only example of even a half-hearted attempt at dark/serious superheroes was watchmen and that failed pretty spectacularly.

that scene is fucking badass

Aquaman is good
I can accept Wonder Woman
But that Cyborg, jesus fucking christ what were they thinking?

they're trying to get the bayformers audiences

Yeah man it's so epic!

>Sup Forums has always been a DC loving board
no it fucking hasn't, Sup Forums has been and should have no affiliations with corporate entities, stop posting divisive shit nigger

projecting: the image

>DUDE ANOTHER CGI ARMY LMAO

I wonder how DCucks will defend this.

>literally no one in this webm can act
JL is going to be hilariously bad. Affleck is going to have to carry this even more than he did with BvS and he probably doesn't even give a shit at this point.

Daily reminder they started filming post "Sadfleck" memeing

Since teen titans aired on CN i'd say many.

By having another 10/10 movie

And the CGI looks amazing, probably better than anything else out there.

>B-but at least it's not Marvel right guys?

>it's okay when DC does it

>So this is the power of the Warner Bros shill

Holy FUCK

the trailers leave me thinking of the great wall.