WAAHH REFS HELP MEEEEE

WAAHH REFS HELP MEEEEE...

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/20/aaron-rodgers-likes-his-footballs-overinflated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>change rules, make up fake scandals and suspend him 4 games to give teams an advantage
>still doesn't work

'bout time >we got some home cookin'

>change rules
the fucking irony

kek, fucking Colts faggots changed football forever with their crying about their wahceivers getting hit. we were always the good guys, don't forget

Jimmy G though.

>he's coming back I swear
kek

It was actually the Ravens who raised the complaint, but whatever

No it was Jim Irsay, owner of the Clots, through a proxy on the competition committee. They changed things because the Patriots with Ty Law, Rodney Harrison and others consistently beat Manning by roughing up and jamming his receivers.

Over time people's hatred of the Patriots caused some kind of mass hallucination where Brady was responsible.

>Changing rules
Did you forget the Tuck Rule already you fucking hypocrite?

>change rules
Yes the tuck rule
>make up fake scandals
With proof
>suspend him 4 games
Shoulda been the whole season

The Tuck rule was changed after it benefited the Patriots, there was nothing wrong with the call on the field against the Raiders. Dumb rule, right call.

Generally rules are changed to go against the Patriots, like when John Harbaugh couldn't figure out what an ineligible receiver was in 2014. I don't know why people are so butthurt to think the Pats have the league in their back pocket when the evidence suggests the opposite.

You now realize that the patriots lost a game earlier that year due to the tuck rule
Oh wait, you hadn't been born yet

There seems to be a pattern emerging of 'dumb rules' that benefit the patriots. Apparently a fumble isn't a fumble, a catch isn't a catch, and whenever you score a TD on the pats it's actually a touchback

>blatantly cheat
>everyone agrees they cheated
>the NFL agrees they cheated
>any normal team member that cheated would be given a season suspension
>give Brady only a 4 game suspension when all of the tough games are backloaded so they have 0 risk
Wow yea the NFL totally is against Brady sure

Why would the Patriots change the tuck rule? It's just another one that changed after the Patriots made use of it like the inellegible receivers one

Also don't forget
>didn't complete a pass
>turn around and bitch to the ref
>*flag incoming*
Every fucking game

>after the Patriots made use of it
Yeah, Brady knew exactly what he was doing when he did that. Fucking lmao. They got bailed out by a call that was bullshit and it was changed after it happened and benefited them.

All rules that came up at different times during the season, more than once. You just notice it when they apply to the Patriots because you're bitter.

The guy on the Steelers didn't complete the process of the catch, the ball hit the turf. That touchback rule gets called at least once every year, and no one has said boo about it until the Patriots got a call.

>balls deflate due to ideal gas law
>NFL overreacts to public outcry and suspends Brady
>Brady appeals and wins on the basis that the NFL lied during their investigation
>Goodell appeals on the merits of the CBA, and because he's Judge, Jury, and Executioner he can do what he wants
>Suspends Brady without evidence of wrong doing

Seriously, be more butthurt.

Maybe you should've found proofs kiddo

The fact that you bandwagon fucks have to defend everything the Patriots do prove that they get they're way 99% of the time.

It's going to be hilarious when Brady and Belicuck leave. I imagine the Patriots fanbase will shrink to 10% of what it is now since all the bandwagoners will just move onto the next meme team.

>Thinks ball pressure changing due to temperature is cheating
>Expects there to be a season suspension on a "preponderance of evidence" provided by a private investigator that was hired by the NFL to side with the NFL
>Ignores that Aaron Rogers admitted to breaking the same rule and received zero punishment

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/20/aaron-rodgers-likes-his-footballs-overinflated/

but you know, NFL is totally with the Pats on this one.

So as loyal fans we should just let everyone else falsely accuse them of wrong doing. The only thing they did wrong was tape signals of a Jets game in 2007. Any signal taping done 2006-prior was 100% legal.

Yeah, that's the case with the Tuck Rule, but it doesn't change the point. It was a rule applied correctly that changed after the Patriots have it go their way.

Yeah, im sure the patriots wanted brady missing the first 4 games.

Truth is the rest of the NFL was salivating at the thought the Patriots would have to come up through the WC round potentially. But no, BB and TB12 came through and won a ship instead.

How much does it suck being a fan of whatever shit team you like?

>loyal fans
Yea let's see how loyal you fags are when the dynasty ends.
Look at what happened to the shehawks and the gnats.

>comparing a 2 year "dynasty" to an 17 years and counting dynasty

Even bandwagon fans of the Pats have been fans for at least a decade, not like you can just stop cheering for them suddenly

>has a cell phone destroyed because he is innocent
Yawn. See you guys next year its time for hockey.

Go Leafs Go

I'm just curious on how the call is always in their benefit. Cooks TD in the Texans game clearly was the same scenario of the ball 'bobbling' when he hits the ground but that's not called. The call on the buffalo receiver being out of bounds was not only ticky-tack but at a crucial point in the game - same with Jesse James. As well, the tuck rule was in the super bowl, how convenient. If you were going to rig the NFL, would you rig it entirely for one team so that it would be obvious, or would you use these sort of gray areas as a means of pushing your desired team ahead in just an insignificant way that it can't be called outright cheating?

I'm very suspicious of the NFL's policies, I think there are serious financial implications to who wins and that that determines more than anything who is going forward. Tom Brady & the pats have all of new England supporting them: multiple states. Think about that.

>has a text referring to a 'deflator'
>destroys his phone a day before getting questioned

I like how you left that part out because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Yea the gnats were an extremely solid team for a long while too, but they've sucked ass the last few years and now their fans are all gone because they were built on bandwagoners.
The same thing will happen to the Pats and it's amazing that you can't see it.

>Brady appeals and wins on the basis that the NFL lied during their investigation

I guess Zeke isnt a woman beater because he can find Cowboy fans for judges

You guys have never seen a year where you've been bad. You won't know what the fuck to do with yourselves. I'm sure plenty of you will stop cheering for them suddenly.

The Giants have zero issues with their fanbase, they averaged 77,000 fans at their games. They're unhappy because their GM and former head coach were morons for benching the greatest QB theyve ever had, and they should be angry over it.

Maybe for some people, but I've been a fan of the Leafs, Blue Jays, and Raptors my entire life. I'm more used to sporting failure than success.

You know Zeke's suspension was also upheld along the same basis, right?

Zekes suspention was upheld because of cop testimony lol. The only reason Zeke got his suspention frozen at anytime is because he went to liberal countys to appeal

*phone shredding intensifies* lol pats fans are more delusional than packer fans, I swear.

>Maybe for some people
Try most.
Do you know why the Pats are so hated?
It's not even because of the cheating or their arrogance.
It's because everyone has that one friend or coworker that couldn't take a bad loss by his home town's time, cried a bit too hard, then googled "best teams in NFL" then ended up bandwagoning with the Patriots or Steelers.
Or in the NFC North's case, the Puckers, which is why they're so fucking hated here.

The majority of your fanbase is made up of bandwagoners and when that dynasty does end, which it will as it has for every NFL dynasty ever, the fanbase will implode in on itself.

who else /Gronk/ here?

You know that any tangible data (emails/texts) can be obtained through without the physical phone, right? All of that info is kept by whatever carrier he had, its never truly deleted. And the phone was destroyed after the NFL had already gone through it.

>suspention
>countys
Jesus

>i have no arguement so ill just correct spelling
Classic

>gives over transcripts of all text messages
>one in thousands uses the word "deflator", public finds out
>series of texts where Tom discussed that Peyton is washed up is leaked
>just give your phone over to the NFL, surely they'll respect your privacy!

I wouldn't give MY phone to my own fucking sister, and i don't have personal candids of the world's richest super model on mine.

This also ignores the fact that Tom expressly asked the NFL if he could destroy his old phone and they gave him the okay. Or that Tom's lawyer told him under no circumstances should you ever hand you phone over to your employer.

He's going to murder the Jags.
>w..w...we have a really good corner that can surely cover Gronk one on one!
It's never worked before but sure, good luck with that.

Whataboutism

I thought the Russians and Trump didn't like football.

Thats total not whataboutism.

If you make a claim, which all of /reeeeeee/ is, that the NFL favors the Patriots, but it can be proven false easily I'm going to.

if someone claims that anyone else caught cheating would receive an entire season suspension and the week 4 game suspension shows favoritism, I'm going to put out that Aaron admits to cheating (at least breaking the rules) and didnt even get an investigation into the matter.

Truth is the NFL only cares to give the idea of fairness. So they will target people who do well to show "Look we investigated the matter".

There are so many other examples of this too

>Falcons pumping in crowd noise
>Vikings heating footballs on their sideline

No one bats an eye unless its New England.

STOP! Facts have no place in this discussion

>>everyone (that are fans of shit teams) agrees they cheated, while the actual players and analysts disagree
FTFY

Trips confirms :(

Nobody may never eclipse the number of rings Brady has, but his legacy will forever be tainted by over a decade of cheating

i fucking love seeing the pats ASSBLAST the majority of Sup Forums

my fucking god it's glorious

>the tuck rule was in the super bowl
Holy shit lmao
The ABSOLUTE state of steelers fans

>31 unanswered points in 17 minutes + OT

The more I see it the more remarkable it becomes.

Reminder that the Patriots had an unprecedented three home games in those first four games.

Once they get bounced from the playoffs, all the yinzers from Steelerfury.com started flooding in here and making tons of anti Brady threads, its really tiresome.

t. average pats bandwagon

If Alabama were subbed in for Atlanta at 2:12 in the 3rd Quarter could they win the Superb Owl

Yeah, no. Anyone at this point who talks about cheating sounds like a butt hurt fan-babby. 20 years from now it's going to sound REAL pathetic. The only people I ever hear talk about Patriots cheating IRL are pathetic old drunks with faded Dale Earnhardt t-shirts.