How does he have a career?

How does he have a career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOCF0BLf-BM
youtube.com/watch?v=eExfV_xKaiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fug u talkin' 'bout ma nizzle?

His real last name is Coppola, that's how.

What is this hairstyle called?

Blowback

Raising Arizona and Lords of War

Leaving Las Vegas

Nepotism of the non Jewish variety

rly activates my almonds

because he is a national treasure and the greatest actor of this generation

Because he consistently gives great performances even though he doesn't know how to say "no" to a shitty script.

dumb average joes like him

He's passable as an everyman, someone relatable for the audience to insert themselves into the film as. Think Bruce Willis, but less of a bald manlet, or Sylvester Stallone without the drooling and roids.

Only underaged people dislike Cage, because of lewickerman xd

Because he is one of the greatest modern actors of our age, you do not understand his style and over acting in general.

Fucking this.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOCF0BLf-BM

He is a genuinely talented actor as seen in Leaving Las Vegas, Adaptation, Matchstick Men and Bad Lieutenant:POCNO but you're right that he doesn't know how to say no to shitty scripts.

I heard that his spending issues have been so out of control that he doesn't even read scripts anymore. Just finds out what he'll be paid and chooses roles that way.

Memes

this is one of the reasons I love him. both his personal life and his acting career are such roller coaster rides. at one point i think he was the highest paid actor, made tens of millions, and then absolutely fucking blew it on pointless shit. he tried to sue his finance manager for letting him fuck up so bad, but he lost that. he does wacky shit and interacts with his fans and can still act better than 95% of hollywood, and we get to see him in both fantastic and god awful roles since he doesn't get to be picky these days lol

He seems like he's just enjoying the fun of being a rich actor. Admittedly too much fun, but he's just fucking riding the roller coaster

Also pic related was fucking great.

>rich
He is trying to pay off all the bad financial decisions that sucked away all his early career money.

He won an Oscar, he's legitimately a great actor

He can put in a good performance with the right conditions but he's been stuck acting in garbage because he can't into finances.

ITT plebian normalfags
>zOmg nick cage os such a bad actor haHaa
Fuck off my board

Sure he's paying all those crazy bills, but I'm sure his budget for spending money is still enough to give him a life we can only dream of

Sure, but he is wasting all the potential on a bunch of bullshit like old comic books, to scale death star replicas, and his sons screamo band and terrible tattoos to fit in.

He is unironically great, that's how. Just because he'll do anything for a buck doesn't detract from his performances.

Man, I'm gonna go watch Adaptation again.

youtube.com/watch?v=eExfV_xKaiM

He doesn't say no, and it's great.

I love him even in his bad movies. It's like he knows the script is shit so he just hams the fuck out because he's got nothing left to lose and it ends up being entertaining.