/trans/

don't bother with any rumours. that shit's is hella gay

*walks towards the premier league*

>de gay

Whos gonna get Ronaldo lads

Carroll to Chelsea when?

Hello where are the feminine benis'

so now all the money grabbers are opting for united. what went wrong??

Real Madrid

how much for the sheep?

Javi Martinez

>Arsenal spending power is 2nd in the world just behind Shitty.

That's a ram you dumbshit

Who /squires/ here lads?

Apparently Mkhi is waiting for a pay off from United to go to Arsenal.

His politics are tiresome.

>Hi Dave, Cyrille Regis died yesterday and he was black so scrap whatever strip you done for this week and done a full one about him because he's black and this is really important.
I hate the guardian. Let Squires do what he wants

words words words words words

tl;dr

these desu

>Sánchez is part of the Mkhi deal, not the other way around.
Mino Raiola

A bit boring desu, but I appreciate the frame with the policeman looking to the other side.

>words words words words
>guardian

Fuck off with this reddit tier humour

based Mino is on the case to fuck over a club in favour of United again

why are agents so cancerous lads?

Things are getting heated around here, it's like the transfer window only opened last weekend

Michael Madl Fulham -> Austria Wien
Markus Wostry Admira -> LASK (in the summer)
Raphael Holzhauser -> some Turkish club (but only maybe)
Charalampos Lykogiannis Sturm -> Cagliari (supposedly they only need to decide on the fee)
Lukas Rotpuller free agent -> St. Pölten (lmao)

Meanwhile Stefan Stangl completes his tour of all big clubs in the country by being loaned to Austria Wien, which will make the first derby extra spicy.

When Batman goes the other way, I think

agents have solved football, they're like ticks, and those are pure cancer as well

Agents literally exist so you can blame them and pretend your heroes, the football players, are more than greedy human beings. Without them, you'd have to see the cold cosmic emptiness of the truth that players don't give a shit about your team.

>bordeaux president claims arsenal haven't made contact for malcom and expects him to stay

lmao

>Malcom
where does he play?
in the middle?

lmao!!!!!

EPIC!

i don't get it

Life is unfair

Ha!

underageb&

What happened to Holzhauser to >us? We got some meme Spaniard for peanuts instead but I'd rather have him desu.

Anderlecht apparently want Vranjes. They offered 250k loan fee plus option to buy for 1.5m in the summer. AEK either want to sell for 2.5m or loan with obligatory buy clause.

>Malcom in the midtable

lmao

epic
simply epic

Malcom could be the Walcott replacement with Mkhitaryan replacing Sanchez.

I hope he does join Arsenal tbqh.

>Malcom in the Midtable

Can't wait for the "life is unfair" edit when he's unveiled in his Arse press conference.

>arda turan admits premier league arsenal contacted him weeks ago but preferred to join turkish club basaksehir instead [goal.com]
lmao

basaksehir are more likely to compete in the champions league then arsenal...

>If this is a board decision, it causes more turmoil in owner/manager relations and Conte will cry about it publically
>If this is a Conte decision he is truly finished
no matter what, its >coyes

Do you have any inside info on Cuntsteiner?

If I had to bet, I'd say it's a Conte decision because he couldn't get Llorente.

unironically got a giggle out of me

Oh so yuros worship nignogs and pretend they were the greatest players back when racism was actually a legit thing too. Neat

now this is funposting

do you know da wey?

well, one cartoonist for the fucking guardian does

cringe

funny meme

reddit

Desu Maradona really was and is the greatest player

They won 3 of the past 4 fa cups, Arsenal are doing far much better than people act like they are doing.

xD

don't make the thread if you can't do it properly you mong

K I N O

>Getting arselels best player
>Selling them our worst
haha
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Transfer

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ post

too true, but the wheels are falling off fast.
>big players are leaving
>no guarantee of even Europa League unless they win Carabao Cup
>fans in uproar again

I'd rather go to Greece than play for some mediocre Süper Lig club. A lot of Austrians have gone to Turkey over the years, but the only transfers that really worked out were of players that had Turkish ancestry. He's going to play a few games, then some bigwig will decide that they don't want him anymore, he won't get paid for half a year and then the contract will be dissolved. Going to Turkey is pure career suicide in 9/10 cases.

WTF how do you bintang post?

Damn. I'd definitely trade relevancy for a few mickey mouse trophies. Arsene's a genius :DDD

FA Cup is not mickey mouse desu
I hate the mentality fans would be happy getting 4th over it.
(not an arsenal fan btw)

>this stern transfer-obsessive buttmad that his general has been turned into a wasteland
lmao

>walcott to everton is happening
Blimey.

rumours lads

>Arsenal are in talks to sign Borussia Dortmund and Gabon forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang as a replacement 29-year-old Chile forward Alexis Sanchez. (Mirror)

The Gunners are pressing ahead with a £53m move for 28-year-old Aubameyang. (Mail)

>And Jose Mourinho says he is "not confident but not unconfident" of bringing Sanchez to Manchester United. (Mirror)

Chelsea have also entered the race for Sanchez but United are confident that offering Henrikh Mkhitaryan, 28, as part of the deal would make them favourites. (Telegraph)

>Real Madrid and Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 32, wants to return to Manchester United. (As.com - in Spanish)

Midfielder Emre Can, 24, says he has not signed an agreement to join Juventus in the summer and that he is still talking to Liverpool about extending his stay at Anfield. (Times - subscription required)

>Swansea City have held talks with Atletico Madrid over deals to bring 30-year-old France forward Kevin Gameiro and Argentina midfielder Nicolas Gaitan, 29, to south Wales during the January window. (Wales Online)

Everton are trying to complete a £20m deal for 28-year-old Arsenal and England winger Theo Walcott this week. (Mirror)

>Bournemouth have approached Arsenal about bringing Walcott to the south coast on loan for the rest of the season. (Sun)

La Liga side Sevilla are confident of securing a loan move for 24-year-old Chelsea and Belgium striker Michy Batshuayi. (ESPN)

>A move to the Premier League would interest 25-year-old Marseille and Guinea midfielder Bouna Sarr, who is a target for Leicester. (L'Equipe - in French)

New Wales boss Ryan Giggs is weighing up an approach to make former Manchester United team-mate Paul Scholes part of his backroom staff. (Mail)

Remember: no rumours.

testing
>⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

35 mil plus giroud for aubamayang is an insult to dirtmund desu.

>West Ham fear their England striker Andy Carroll has had his head turned by the prospect of a loan move to Chelsea. (Mirror)

Alternatively, the Blues' bid to sign 29-year-old Carroll is set to fail with the Hammers only prepared to consider a permanent deal. (London Evening Standard)

>French football expert Julien Laurens is "convinced" Paris-St Germain's 25-year-old Brazil forward Neymar and on-loan France striker Kylian Mbappe, 19, will one day become Real Madrid players. (BBC Radio 5 live)

West Brom are offering £12m for Fulham's Scotland midfielder Tom Cairney, 26. (Sun)

>Birmingham City are interested in signing Feyenoord's 27-year-old Dutch left-back Miquel Nelom. (Mail)

British financier Amanda Staveley is increasing her bid to buy out Newcastle owner Mike Ashley, with a new offer in excess of £300m. (Express)

>Liverpool look set to finally land long-standing target Javi Martinez, 29, for an undisclosed fee, with the player understood to be having the medical la (Times)

New Stoke manager Paul Lambert will earn a £1m bonus if the Potters avoid relegation from the Premier League. (Telegraph)

>Cardiff have held talks with Bournemouth over English striker Lewis Grabban, 30. (Bournemouth Echo)

Hearts' attempt to sign Go Ahead Eagles' 26-year-old Dutch striker Leon de Kogel is on hold after the two clubs failed to agree terms. (Record)

>Bologna and Italy forward Simone Verdi, 25, is expected to agree a move to Serie A rivals and leaders Napoli. (La Gazzetta dello Sport - in Italian)

>Real Madrid and Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 32, wants to return to Manchester United. (As.com - in Spanish)

Do other emojis work or just stars?

quite like rumours ngl

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ post

Stars have worked for a while.

Hush. You need to discuss transfers. No fun allowed.

>Obamayang to Arse
zero contact has happened
>Sanchez to anywhere
fuck knows
>Ronaldo back to United
i.e. Ronaldo wants ANOTHER fresh contract renewal
>Emre Can hasn't agreed to Juventus in summer
yes he has. worst kept secret
>anyone to Swansea
sinking ship. no
>Walcott to Everton
good move by Arse. will happen
>Walcott to Boredmouth
everton pipped them
>Chelsea letting Batshit go
no, they have other soldiers of their loan army to send
>literal who to Leicester
probably true then
>Scholes working with Giggs
worse partnership than the dildo brothers

Rumour has it that you have a tiny penis lol

>Newcastle takeover STILL in progress
HURRY UP

I'm a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ man

Neither Dortmund nor Aubameyang or Giroud would agree to that.

your mum described it as ample

I know but is it just stars? If so, why stars?

aubameyaeng and giroud play different positions

Do you know sanchez?, is he coming to utd?

For the first time ever, Ronaldo is chasing a new contract from a position of weakness. Apparently he wants a deal as big as Messi's.

Thanks for posting rumors.

What is everyone up to? About to go walk my dog in -20f snow and then come back and take a huge shit

where is marco asensio gonna go

>Carroll to Chelshit
so stupid its probably true
>Carroll is 29
n-no
>Mbappe/neymar to Madrid
probably for Mbrappe
>Fulham losing players
they play hardball. wont happen
>shittingham shitty need help
nah. down you go
>Newcastle in new owner talks