/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Sleepy Edition

Who is Mr. Cheng?
archive.is/NBfdH

Cherie is the London Connection!
the London School of Economics and Political Science"
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/55
theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/01/hillary-clinton-emails-cherie-blair-lobbied-qatari-royal-family
The U.S. State Department also donated money to the Cherie Blair Foundation for women
cherieblairfoundation.org/donors-partners/donors/

TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Lo9wh-kyU
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-13/fbi-agents-were-told-sign-very-very-unusual-nda-hillary-email-case
youtu.be/Y7Lo9wh-kyU?t=37m55s
archive.ec/cxdix
archive.org/details/halcyon2001unse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

Sir im not going to ask again please delete this right now

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png (embed)
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

(You) (You) (You)

OLD BREAD for reference just in case.

I want Huma to sit on my face

Move.

>If true

@80951803
Huma is not that type of person you should feel ashamed for posting that comment

Someone got the psyops reading list?

Huma, do you let weiner nosepunch your fartbox?

I was wondering why there was no cfg thread
Here's a bump

stop trolling

It's a bit information overload to read all that shit, but I support this thread.

Also, Clinton is being investigated for perjury on the GOP's request at the moment.

With video of Clinton lying to congress broadcast to the masses, it's an open and shut case.

>Huma and Hilary

Something more juicy.... youknowhatImean?

Bumparino.

Bump

So this is not asking nicely you saucy little strumpet?

Oh, also curious what you think about my little hawaii story.

Our signal is getting stronger! Starting to interfere with the reality distortion field that allows this evil to exist. They expend so much energy on just maintaining what they have. Anyone who has been here long enough, knows that too many know now. We can't just look away. The media soon will not be able to look away, driven not by directives from above, but personal curiosity. Have we just passed a critical inflection point?

So it's not lost in the oldbread, youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Lo9wh-kyU is "A Tell All Interview with Charles Ortel" with John B. Wells on CF beginning at 15:00 and Sup Forums is mentioned.

Who wouldn't honestly

4th thing FBIanon was correct about. Already believe he was legit, just adding to the evidence.

FBI Agents Were Told To Sign A "Very, Very Unusual" NDA In Hillary Email Case
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-13/fbi-agents-were-told-sign-very-very-unusual-nda-hillary-email-case

Ok finnbro just for you i will stop trolling

> bishop trust (kamehameha schools trust)
Obungler went to that school.

Wut?

The timing is not a coincidence. They're worried. While the cogs are beginning to jam the machine, the RNC inches closer and closer and closer...

No, he went to punahou. It's for non pineappleheads

Hello shill. Tell your superiors that there are forces beyond your comprehension converging on you and your globalist ilk. We have been observing humanity for a long time, and now it's time to break your shackles of servitude.

'Sarah Anderson' used a secure tripcode and you don't have it.

Thanks for the correction.

Calm down and smoke another bowl leaf i was just trolling

I have made the same mistake

We are filling them with fear. This is good and bad. They will become more and more impulsive and desperate as they feel the walls closing in and the clock running out. Their dark chapter will end soon. They will burn forever for what they have done. Keep yourselves together people, don't hurt anyone or yourself, love your friends and families, and remember that as people all over the world we give each other strength. They have no love for anything anymore, just all-consuming hate; see no beauty, all wonder and light has left them forever. Know that evil is real and what it did to those people that wield it is monstrous, too. They were once innocent children just like we were. Hillary Clinton was a sweet little girl with a happy heart at one time -- what happened? Gone. Any essence of her humanity -- consumed. Dark times are ahead of us, friends. Evil requires consent. Remember that.

I think if we weren't "there", they wouldn't be making so many mistakes. I think also when the research team finishes norming the DB and the master narrative lines are summarized into topical booklets, we'll increase pressure on CF 10x because those booklets will make it easy to share the info, and for underground news orgs to cover the info.

Nice dubs, so was I.

Thanks bro.

>twitter botnet
sounds kind of fun
>don't use your home computer for this
why?

youtu.be/Y7Lo9wh-kyU?t=37m55s Sup Forums is officially herotier.

Listening to this charles ortel interview, he says that the Clinton Foundation (and I assume by extension he means CHAI) has never been validly authorize to fight HIV/AIDS anywhere in the world. Makes me wonder what all those dutch AIDS researchers on that malaysian flight knew in relation to that.

Actually, Sup Forums isn't mentioned there at that time, what he's saying is 'fortunate'

Is it known if the plane was outfitted with the remote flight control system involved with 911?

So, Sarah, when you are done assembling your left wing death squad i'd appreciate a reply.

Me too.

What is it with you south east asians and all being a bunch of nasheeboos?

Unknown, seems like it was just blown up with missiles rather than flown into anything.

Well if you told me she's Latina I'd still want her to sit on my face. Nothing stopping me from wanting a hot steamy face sitting session with a hot chick like Huma

Nigger read the fucking thread i was just trolling

She's donmeh jew.

bump.

Sorry I haven't been around lads. I hope you're still going strong.

Reminder that Media WILL pick your stuff up if you keep digging.

I heard Huma muff dives with Hillary

Welcome back. Things have slowed down a bit no thanks to all the shilling lately, but we're still finding stuff.

Any particular place we should be starting if new?

true words, my fellow user. its never too late to change things for the better as long as we have faith in the future.

There's still a bunch of hidden shit within the whole China mess. That and probably charities that operate in Africa that end up tied to the CF, they're pretty easy to find. Any other creepy sustainable living plans, etc.

This. To the last moment of our lives, if we aren't living with a good purpose, are we even alive? I say not. I say onward with CF and justice meeting! ()

Niggerette, use your secure tripcode and I'll believe you.

good news from. hillarys email scandal finally seems to have some effect on the public.
archive.ec/cxdix

In the end we're all going to die and our names will be forgotten. But if we can fight evil and secure a better future for humanity, that is a legacy that can live on without us. Those who know of evil and let it reign over them are themselves little better

You guys do Kek's work, we love you guys over at the Meme Division

Background to this for other anons being in lastbread* the topic of pedo rings came up and fuZG3EmO newfag used secure tripcode while making weirdly formed threats almost immediately.

I think I fucked that link up how should I do it?

Well said user. Their goal is to divide and conquer. They know the only way to destroy is is from within. Our numbers are too huge to attack from the outside. A united front is the only way

With you.
>our names will be forgotten
All the better to me if mine is never known.

By killing yourself thats how you guys seriously need to take your meds i was just fucking around you retards

why does it end with berg or stein?

If you want to clear this up so we can get back to lelz just respond to what user spoke about, user please summarize so avoidance could speak for itself.

>60% for hillary on race relations
>mfw

What did he speak about? The tripcode i used?

Tripcode, tits, or GTFO.

thanks for the bumpàge tho

Observe newfag's assumption of gender of user.

"Sarah anderson !!E9IwB4wxwIX (ID: fuZG3EmO) 07/14/16(Thu)04:20:39 No.80952113"

>EmO
Confirmed kek

You guys make no sense at all please take your schizophrenia medication and get back to me

We were talking about whether or not your husband Anthony Weiner inserts his gigantic kike schnoze into your poop chute and fucks it.

So I was wondering if we could use some shit like this, make fake Hillary things (ie. a twitter post counts as a real vote) type shit that we could do. sorry, I'm kind of a newfag to these threads

This bitch is hot yo

Oy vey! Delete this thread, you absolute madman!!!

Please consult the last thread for the newest set of redpills. It was an interesting night.

People are working on things related to that. Maybe not here at the current moment, but plenty are in other communities.
Right now we're taking it easy to see what they're going to pull for the conventions, then based off of what that ends up being, we can work on the next stage.
Until then it's dig, meme, scheme, beam the signal around, and gas the shills.

>senpai noticed us

I find her very attractive.

She looks like a kike, especially with that fat mossad kike with the yarmulke next to her. Lemme facial ID this nigger real quick.

American Strategy
You're smart
You know what's good and bad advice

Do we have enough evidence against Huma? Are there any threads left to unravel about her?

Evidence towards her role in 9/11 would be nice.

shit about Nordic countries and their royalty would yield interesting atuff.

Okay, not Clinton Foundation specifically - and I know that the consensus is that the Clinton emails is a dead end in itself ... however ...
Are there any wikileaks sources who have received clinton emails, that aren't present in the Clinton email release? It seems clear that there are gaps.
If it can be definitely shown that her lawyers deleted relevant emails (1) it might point to what Clinton is trying to hide and (2) it might be grounds to pressure her lawyers

The edited versions wont matter when putin releases the unedited copies he has.

>Clinton emails is a dead end in itself
Long live the emails. The emails are merely breadbase to begin investigation from. They are the gift that will keep on giving.

>If it can be definitely shown that her lawyers deleted relevant emails
(else) the bar association would be brought in to clean house. After all, they wouldn't want to come off like the racist cops protecting their own, would they?

Poju Zabludowicz might be a interesting route to investigate. CF donor, backed A. Stubb's campaing (and we finns know what kinda guy he is...), owns about 40% of Las Vegas, is involved in Outotec's mining equipment business and also owns Mustavaara mining company.

I'd suggest digging up Jyrki Katainen's dealings with CF or other high tier players too.

Would Jefferey "Voted Most Likely To Burn In Hell" Epstein be a likely nexus to begin from in looking for monetary and other forms of dirt?

Richard Attias might also be possible lead. He co-founded the Global Clinton Iniative and also has dealings with Qatar's royal family though his involment in Doha Goals.

Björn Wahlroos and Herlin family might be good leads too.

>Who is Mr. Cheng?
When looking for Mr. Cheng's Swarthmore College yearbooks for a while yesterday. I only found him in the 2001 yearbook.

archive.org/details/halcyon2001unse

Does anyone know where this guy is from? Family history?

Herlin family especially by the way. They have donated to HRC's campaign. It might just be as ""innocent"" as to ensure favourable legislation for Kone Corporation but who knows?

Bump for freedom.

With no ground game yet another leg falls.

Should another master narrative booklet be opened?