/brit/

Crazy tim edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hsRPPB0frU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41734289
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_power
youtube.com/watch?v=NMrO8tI8jNM
google.co.uk/maps/@51.7549182,-1.2544516,3a,75y,338.72h,88.2t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sChJmnPx3wLHCGI-ivsy-kQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
baka.com.au/comment/fascists-take-power-in-austria-could-they-do-the-same-in-australia-20171022-gz5s4w.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:P

gotta be pay me

poley gf

user! I’ve been waiting forever for you to take me out for lunch. What took you so long?

the proto gf

wanna take a drive out to the country so i can rap... show you some lovely scenery?

*is too busy distracted by the 'zza to answer*

*hovers towards you*

don't like rap music sorry lad

has a worse hairline than Alan

the proto wife

The lunch

Is this actually 190 the nonce or not? Always wondered

can i eatyou're muffin :D?!

>don't like rap music sorry lad

grim

like the look off it
matt

*stands pat*

no

always ALWAYS preferred Monica of Rachel. Rachel was alri in the early seasons but i grew out of her later on. Phoebe was always a little to bizarro for me haha

TENNNNNNNNNN HUT

she was top qt in the 80s

thought it was "aten-SSSHHHUNNNN!!!!!"

Sup Forums still genuinely believe kev is 190

listening to dungeon synth while on tinder

miss the kaiser chiefs so much lads

The dole is funny cos it's like the government saving "here's some lovely money, but promise me you won't look for work".

COURTNEY COX, I - LOVE - YOU. - YOU'RE SO HOT - ON THAT - SHOW

Past present future
Powerful spread here with two Majors

Your youth/childhood was like a fantasy, or at least it seems so now, you had everything you could want as a child, a stable family, friends, material and emotional fulfillment. It was a carefree and joyous time, your memories of your childhood are blown far out of proportion mainly due to your far more bleak present circumstance. You felt powerful in the past, you had big dreams, almost broaching on arrogance with their grandiosity. But this is all gone away now

Now you are alone, cripplingly so, whatever friends or family or whatever else that gave you the sense of ease and joy as a child have long faded away and lost their luster, relationships have crumbled and you have detached from them all either physically, mentally, or both. You search for the meaning in it all, the reasoning behind your fall which you feel was so undeserving. What could have happened to cause this in your life? You don't know who to blame or where to go from here, the future is as murky as the past is by the light it gives off in your memories. You're tired and your days are just endless identically monotony as you wander about the endless wasteland of your present days.

Your future is not much brighter though your situation has improved, years of loneliness and questioning have made you a mature I dividual, with a stern sense of what is yours and the drive to take it, but you are still alone which pains you more than anything even despite your success, you know you will always be alone and will have no children (possibly due to infertility)
You are the last of your line and all that you manage to build in your life will disappear the instant your soul departs. No memories left after you're gone and no one to pick up the pieces. All you have is the fading light of your past to mourn and the hollow crown you have managed to claim for yourself.

>all men are born equal and free
what the fuck were the american founding fathers SMOKING

matt

best pizza topping is mushrooms or none at all.
it is as simple as that. take it or leave it.

You
>5/10
>fat
>gay
>97IQ
>mixed race kids
>watches game of thrones

Me
>7/10
>skinny
>cool
>123IQ
>above sex
>watches rick and morty

For me, it's early seasons Rachel, middle seasons Monica, then back to Rachel as the show was coming to a close
Same thing with Phoebe as you though

anime

they wuz huffin dat kronik

Phoebe is too sisterly

what the fuck
just mushrooms?

Love schizowave
youtube.com/watch?v=2hsRPPB0frU

I have a dream that one day I'll see a wog at the airport or train station and then never see one ever again.

One day...

>lunch
FOYYY

yeah. take it or leave it. batty boi.

the reading you gave me last year was grim as fuck as well

think you just dont like the irish so you give me a terrible reading

Just spent half an hour explaining to my sister and aunt why constantly buying and renting properties isn't free money

poof tried to touch my willy the other night
started blushing and went home in a state of utter embarrassment

>utopian thinking

I’ve only been up a few hours, I’m a stay at home neet Who stays in bed all day yet I can’t fucking wait to go asleep tonight already

I think I’m severely broken

when I come to power I'm going to imprison anyone who says
>___is a sign of
>___ reinforces
>___ clearly shows
and all that unsubstantiated bullshit

yep, and I thought she was always too innocent even though she isn't and they make it clear multiple times that she isn't

missed lunch so having an apple and a packet of crisps now

matt

*leaves it*
I like mushrooms on pizza, but not JUST mushrooms

I'm an Irish citizen
you just have bad Karma

I missed dinner so I'm having a bag of crackers and an iced green tea

do me

is norway has all the oil how come aberdeen is the capital of the north sea industry ?

utter state of norwegians . what a bunch of commie fagots

give me another one

Proto-gf sent me this

did not read this

>a spitfire
I'm more of a Hawker Hurricane man myself

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41734289

literally who

need more cocks up my fanny

>bernie lover
>leftists only

howling

put WAY too much mustard in my sandwich, its burning my nostrils

Even Clementine Ford has a bf

what other fillings did you have?

just use french mustard next time

>make america great again

struggling to figure out what this is a ranking of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_power

imagine being below switzerland

>Soft_power

you will regret this france

youtube.com/watch?v=NMrO8tI8jNM

why are the yanks utterly losing their shit over those goblin pics

Stuker>hurricane
although spitfire is overall the best

so when is he going to America and/or a psych ward?

To think there is a small proportion of heterosexual /brit/ forum members, not (You) I know, who would most likely have some form of sexual relation with Moni, if given the occasion, out of pure lack of GFs.
Don't let them bully you sweaty. They would be at your feet irl.

what goblin pics

just ham & mustard

only got colmans

its really REALLY funny
their skin is so thin its practically see-through

google.co.uk/maps/@51.7549182,-1.2544516,3a,75y,338.72h,88.2t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sChJmnPx3wLHCGI-ivsy-kQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

this is where it happened

baka.com.au/comment/fascists-take-power-in-austria-could-they-do-the-same-in-australia-20171022-gz5s4w.html
great read

think you've been in thailand too long alan

Would you shag a tranny alan? Curious since i would fuck a trap but definitely not a full blown tranny?

>page not found
did I just open a virus

why are you only realising now they can't handle the banter

Surprisingly nice post from you, lad

You're right. I'll probably start fucking /brit/ lads around Xmas

in the catalog

The problem of no gf (female) isn't one in Thailand. Even the most disgusting of guys can get a GF thanks to the robust sex industry here. The ones who go out with transgender women do it because they are really into it or to experiment.

you'll be someone's prison bitch by then

it's the Sydney Morning Herald which is filtered to baka

Being lonely is far better than being with a shit woman

>Stuka
alri hans how are you finding Britain?
Anyway, they're both good and both make you feel feels when you see the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight

Grate a strong cheese and put that in your sandwich next time. I find it helps tone down mustard spiciness.

Got raped by my bank for overdraft fees fucking hate these sneaky cunts

>why are you only realising now they can't handle the banter
>Making a 20% image based on what's clearly a troll post.

>australians

>fucking hate these sneaky cunts
pretty sure when you open the account they let you know what the deal is with the overdraft