My fellow BLACK brothers...

My fellow BLACK brothers, it's time to decide which countries can be considered of BLACK origin and the ones full of sissy wh*Te males.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

template

exactly your post minus sw*den
sw*des are still disgusting wh*Tes, the colonization is not yet complete

You got it right on that map BLACK BULLS are predestined to take the reins of this sissy continent

But wh*Tes over there accepted their inferiority long time ago

>CROATIA
>WHITE

>MOLDAVIA
>WHITE
KEKKKKKKKKKKKKK

hmm good point

Anyone know of this "Red Sea" admixture in East Asia?

memes and bantz to side. I’m being absolutely serious: my wife said she wants to have her first kid from an Italian and for whatever reason I’m feeling okay with it. What is the best region in terms of genetics?

This post is sponsored by Russian taxpayer

The best region is Siberia, where you should send your wife in gulag, you cuck. And you should follow her there.

moldova****
moldavians are romanian BLACK bulls
moldovans are russian rapebaby wh*Te subhumans

unironically Lazio

we wuz kangz n sheeit

>le cuck))())
go back to

Sicily, there's only prime quality BLACK BULL semen in there

You don't need to be a Sup Forumstard to understand that getting your wife pregnant from another man is disgustingly degenerate.

can you explain why without mentioning that "dude cuck lmao" bullshit? many people adopt kids, and if you are not sure you can provide a healthy, beautiful offspring why not just use some other man's semen if both you and your partner are ok with it?

Are you the sterile russian poster?

>my wifes son

We often visit Italy for concerts, sea, culture and stuff and absolutely love the place. We recently started discussing having a kid and she just said that wants to be absolutely honest with me and that she really really wants her first kid to be from Italian. I dont know why, but I agreed with her. In the end of the day it’s me to put values and upbringing on our kid
why?

If you are sterile at oeast get a man that looks close to you. If you're a pale as fuck golden blond russian and your son looks like a Sardinian, you will not love him and he/she will have father issues.

>it's another episode of m*ds trying to group themselves with black and/or brown again
frick off

Campania (Naples)

>he's actually the sterile russian poster

Yep, gulag her. An Italian kid won't instinctively cook her pasta, it will be a half russian half italian kid that eill not look like you if the dad is swarthy and very italian looking.

>you will not love him
you are too primitive and pathetic, i shouldn't have even asked a Sup Forumstard this kind of questions

why?
I’m not sterile, that’s Not me.
I know, she just wants it that way and wants to have some Italian physicality passed to our kids

i am not sterile either btw

>she wants to have some Italian physicality passed to our kids
Is she retarded or something?

you are just fishing for compliments

>replying to this stale bait

I'm not. What are you on about?

I’m suprised to see a kind of right type of tolerance from a Russian on such a topic without anti-southern bias.
No, we frequent Italy and maybe that’s another reason she wants to have it that way.

How old do you want the father of your child to be?

Would you let some 70 yo old man fuck your wife for example?

We are very much eugenics people, so we’d like him to not be older than 30-35, be of good shape, intelligence and family history. She became so happy when I agreed and little by little, I’m getting excited about it too

>Tfw you belong to the most powerful group of people that have ascended past the level of wh*Tes and bl*Cks

I like to laugh at this little threads you lesser beings have bickering amongst yourself over who is better. The truth is you are all simply stepping stones for the great Hibernian plan where we divide and conquer your people and forever change you gene pool with our superior Irish seed. Enjoy your games whilst they last. Pic related. The average Irishman has the intellectual superiority of the white man and the physical superiority of the black man combined to make us super humans.

he and his wife want kid with Italian features. what’s your problem?

>all these wh*Tes pretending to be BLACK
baka

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back...
Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

BASED ITALY. How do we combat wh*Te supremacy?

BASED

stop larping like nogs

>poland
>white
check your facts you subhuman wh*toid, we are 100% sarmatian, therefore asian

das rite brotha

ma niggas

Ishallah my brother

Croatia is iranian/turkish and therefore BLACK my honorary melatonoid brother, please change it

The infiltration has already begun, deartháir

>Sup Forums went from brown people pretending to be white to white people pretending to be brown

It makes you proud to be Irish

By fucking their women

Apulia

Sup Forums is brown people pretending to be white and Sup Forums is white people pretending to be brown

Western Sicily

Do you know that's caucasoid from an ancient pre historic origin don't you? this too

yes we are blcks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians
We're "white negroes of Europe" actually

Red sea is not Black.

>Eupedia

hungarians are from africa, we even left a token colony in egypt just in case
AYO

Ots time to decide which are filled with WHITOID ALPHAS and beta BLACKOID BOIS.

Germany must pay me weekly welfare cheeks for keeping the Black Mediterranean man down

The WHITOID ALPHA can be seen Dominating the world, where BLACK BOIS beg the whitoid to stop dominating them.

What kind of a retard made that map kek

BLACKOID SUBHUMAN fear the WHITEOID MASTER

you can not trust a wh*Te humanoid organism(WHO)

im 100% black aryan

kek

based chilebro, the bane of amerisharts

>wh*Te humanoid organism(WHO)
lol good one i’m stealing this one niGGa

>whit*oid

THATS A GODDAMN LIE AND YOU KNOW IT!

painfully true

>no, it can’t be ! there is no possibility of non-wh*Tes posting in an international board !

we have the best blacks on earth just saying

My best friend when I was a kid was black, but he ditched me in 1st grade because he couldn't be seen hanging out with white people. Broke my heart.