>put a finger under your foreskin
>keep it in there for about a minute
>pull out
>smell finger

Only the lifters can enjoy such priviledges

Wrong board LMAO

>lifting the iron jew

good thread, reported

This ain't fit bro, but as a fellow weight lifter, yeah feels good man!

>sandworms

Only people with foreskin can enjoy such feels. What does it feel and smell like?

i get emotional af after workouts
verge of crying shit
im a mess

I listen to WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIIIT music during workouts and get emotional and give minorities in my vicinity hostile looks.

>rub a finger in my ass crack for a couple seconds
>put it inside my pussy for a minute
>pull it out
>smell it

Only beautiful athletic white women know that feel.

Jokes on you, I haven't showered for a week. I now have a farm of Smegma which I use as tendie seasoning.

you are literally me

I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

straight from american psycho

I used to work out until I cried pretty often

Turns out I was dying and going insane from what was killing me

Which ended up being either I think all prolamins like gluten, and or ferment able short chain carbs I don't even know anymore senpai. But I do know I got at least 5 ulcers in my mouth and started to go insane and lose weight again the last time I ate something even similar to wheat... Fucking Millet.. First grain I ate in months and it fucked me up good

Can we get a tl;dr of this?

It feels like cloth, that's silky on the outside and slimy wet on the inside. It streches a bit too.

It smells very pungent, even more strong if you dip your dick/finger in water before doing it.

Allergic 2 gluten
Proteins shakes killing insides

And this equals crying? How does that work?