COME TOGETHER... RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=OiAmnKUaNmc

Calling it now, this could get 12% on RT and it will still make more than all the Marlel movies combined based on cool factor alone.

People are learning to think for themselves and ignore nu-male critics, and one thing you can't say about DC/WB is that they hold back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1PUAq8NahII
youtube.com/watch?v=ONQ3Zgy195Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It could get 100% with 2 billion and it still looks as terrible as the avengers

I fucking hate how SUPERMAN of all people isnt the front runner for a Justice League movie and is completely cut from all advertising, and I say this as someone who finds the character ok at best.
>Because hes dead
Nobody cares, nobody is surprised by whatever asspull WB does to resurrect him, you're just wasting peoples time, just like with each capeshit installment Hollywood cranks out 6 times a year.

I love the way DC handles diversity. Instead of making a huge deal out of it they just cast a Polynesian madman as Aquaman and get on with it.

at least DC know how make trailers

They did make a huge deal about it.

It's just that whites felt so honored to see him play a traditionally white character that they didn't mind.

Same with when The Rock is cast in a white role like Hercules. There's just something about Polynesians that don't trigger whites that hard.

Polybulls are one of those guys you actually feel proud to be cucked by.

;o,moa is actual,y trying to make a big deal out of it himself on his twitter.

*Momoa
sry

they tried to make a huge deal out of it

no one fucking cared

>its ok when DC shoehorns in diversity

> cool factor

>Beatles cover
>High octane thrill ride action
>Batman
>qt3.14 Ezra Miller
should be a solid 7/10 flick

Marlets on suicide watch. They've been spamming the catalog non-stop since the trailer.

Hes not white like most of this boards fanbase of it
so there is nothing wrong with it

BvS proved that people simply remember DC more than Marvel's focus-tested garbage. Sad Marvel shills don't even dare say they liked Civil War anymore after being buttfucked by DChads in argumentation.

It will never be as big as the avengers. It took 6 or so movies to hype up the Avengers compared to DC which just rushed out the justice League after that one sorry excuse of a movie BvS

Ex-Marveldrone here, I felt admit Civil War and all other MCU movies are complete dogshit.

DC kino is where it's at, because at least they know how to be original and in your face. I remember DCEU films for how they make me feel. MCU elicits no memory or emotion whatsoever other than wanting to slit my own wrists and rape my own mother just to stop the boredom and monotony.

It was almost unanimously decided that BvS was shit lmao stay mad DCuck

They listened to reddit. If there wasn't a shitstorm about revealing Doomsday in the BvS trailer, I bet they would have shown Superman and Steppenwolf (bad guy in the movie) by now. Hoping it pays off though. If this gets less than a 70%, I would be shocked.

>more than all the Marlel movies combined

its going to make 6 billion?

They didn't make a big deal about it because the character they changed was Aquaman and no one can even pretend to give a fuck about him. They had enough trouble with already, it's not like they cast Khal Drogo because they want to be diverse they cast him so they can try and salvage the character in the eyes of the public.

That poster is garbage

I'm gonna wait for the color version.

First time seeing the trailer

Somehow looks worse than i thought it would

omg look how blue it is all that blue snow and blue everything so blue so epic and dark and gritty and blue

>bad cgi and dadrock: the trailer

I don't think so

>"michael jackson" miller

you can already tell he's gonna ruin the movie, kek

Moana looks weightless doing that cuckleap

Superman is a shitty filler character now, nobody cares about him

I still like how they're still pretending hes dead though

I like Ben Affleck as "old Batman". Terrific casting choice. I'm a little worried about Cyborg, he's supposed to be a really big dude with metal parts attached, not a robot with a human head.

>I fucking hate how SUPERMAN of all people isnt the front runner for a Justice League movie and is completely cut from all advertising, and I say this as someone who finds the character ok at best.

Yeah, I don't understand this. I'm not very familiar with DC, but isn't Superman one of the most important characters in that universe, on par with Batman? Seems strange to exclude him. It's like making an Avengers movie without Captain America or Iron Man.

>this could get 12% on RT and it will still make more than all the Marlel movies combined based on cool factor alone.

Like fucking clockwork. This is the fate of DC and we still bank it.

I'm kind of disappointed that the movie studio making these DC movies isn't taking advantage of the way that Cartoon Network introduced an entire generation to a lot of DC characters, like Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Slade, etc. .

they're still pretending hes dead. pretending anyone even has the slightest doubt he'll show up at some point.

It rips off guardians with a crappy old song.

>michael jackson
who?

>pretend Superman won't show up
>all those people who don't watch trailers, don't read up or really care about the movies they watch will go "oh this is not the complete justice league and it will most likely suck like BvS. pass."

brava dc

>They did make a huge deal about it.

Except they didn't. Unless you mean the whole announcement of Jason Momoa, AKA Khal'Brogo from the popular sensation sweeping the Nation, Game of Thrones, playing as the "no powered Joke" of the Justice League.

>14 million views in 24 hours
>Spiderman Homecoming trailer has 8 million views after three months
Damn!

>muh predictable Superman resurrection!
>where is muh supes!

The point of his death is to give the other guys some screen time here. It's going to be hard enough to sell the others in a movie with Batman. They can't always depend on Bats and Supes to carry their weight.

Based!

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING DELETE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

youtube.com/watch?v=1PUAq8NahII 37 seconds

It's funny how people think Batman's origins are direct rip-offs from Iron Man's, or the Justice League copying from the Avengers... Let's make this perfectly clear, Superman was the 1st superhero, Batman the 2nd, then Wonder Woman... Aside from Captain America, the vast majority of Marvel characters were copied and created years later to compete or defeat their DC counterparts... And yes, DC has copied from Marvel too but never with their mainstream characters as Marvel proudly admits... I myself am a huge fan of the Incredible Hulk, a clear and utter rip-off from Solomon Grundy but instead of showing hatred toward the character, I give the Hulk love but when it comes to any DC property, all y'all can do is jump on the Marvel hater bandwagon... We all know that DC has had a rocky start with their 1st three cinematic movies garnering lukewarm or just outright, horrible ratings... No different than the 1st Captain America movie and no, not talking about that corny ass-fest from the 80's... Anyone with 2 brain cells could see that movie was some butt cheeks, but as time pasted, Marvel was able to redeem itself by giving us in my opinion, the best movie in their shared universe, Winter Soldier... So please, don't be so quick to point out the flaws in the DCU without pointing out Marvel's 1st... Case in point, look at the 1st Iron Man movie... An outright classic if you ask me but part 2 & mainly 3 were trash (part 2 wasn't nearly as bad as 3 though) but instead of a public out roar, they were praised like the 2nd coming of Jesus... I like both studios but I refuse to sit here and pretend like everything Marvel dishing out is gold and deserves praise while DC properties are trash and deserves to be bashed... Still, the bigger picture is that we as comic book fans get to see our favorites heroes on the big screen... I could only dream of such things when I was a kid

Disney shills on suicide watch.

I hate Snyder's bad choice of cover songs. He did it in Sucker Punch and he does it again. If you can't afford the originals, you cunt, don't use them! Fucking covers, man. They sound pathetic.

It's kind of lame that the Batman stand alone movie is going to be a prequel to all this. Right? They're going to have a Batman movie where Joker kills Robin right?

I think Aquaman might be my favorite in this movie. Dude was an utter badass in the trailer. I want more masculine af heroes. Not that theres anything wrong with people like Spidey, I just like seeing this shit.

no one knows what Batman will be about or WHEN it'll take place.

>first Harley Quinn
>now Aquaman
Why is DC so fucking good at giving normies characters to love?

But it has bad CGi and bland colors.

This why Aquaman joins? He gets his ass beat by Steppenwolf on home turf?

>They're going to have a Batman movie where Joker kills Robin right
Audiences don't want a retread of BvS Batman, so no.

>Cool practical costume
>Badass practical costume
>Decent practical Batsuit
>Alright WW outfit
>Mo cap jammies
Wonder if the black dude feels stupid on set all the time.

DCEU - 1 Oscar after only their 3rd film

MCU - 0 Oscars after ten years and 14 films

>Cyborg
This is some fan-made image, isn't it?

No way a major studio would put something that awful looking on official promotional material.

WHAHAHAhahahahahahha, such try-hard produciton with those songs. I love it so much, it's biliondollar trash, it's truly great to see so many people die everyday, and get this in return.

Yeah they do it all the time.

That's a screenshot, not an official film poster at least.

You'd be surprised

It was promotional image taken for entertainment weekly. It's pretty much exactly what you described. Official promotional material.

X-Men and Unbreakable cinematic universes are the Big Two now, grandpa.

Marvelets don't even try to argue anymore they just let the script do all the talking. Truly pathetic.

i still can't believe how this got good reviews.

yes lets reduce any moral and political conflict down to pick your le favorite team iron man or captain america! in a 3 hour shitfest of non stop punching.

living proof the majority of critics are unintellectual morons with liberal agendas and no understanding of film

He was working out alongside the rest of the cast which probably helped build a sense camadrie between them.

Who would win in a fight?

I feel like Mamoa would beat everyone, can't decide on who would win between Cavil, Batfleck and black.

Indeed.

We are breaking the conditioning

He still has football scene. he had to get jacked.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are marvel even trying anymore? do they has any shame?

>group of capes who are collectively against accidentally killing somebody decide to fight in an isolated area to prevent collateral damage

It's ugly, but at least it understands basic logic.

Daily reminder that the guy who made the photography for the battle of the bastards is working on this and we have just confirmed there will be big battle, so expect something like that in the movie

>basic logic.
>superheroes

Basic logic is only ever a hindrance in a superhero movie.

Good, that was the best shot episode. Remember the fast choppy editing of Brienne vs The Hound?

>I willingly choose to abandon character consistency for the sake of capeshit aesthetics

You're disappointed they're making films about the traditional justice league characters in a lead up to the justice league film?

This.

>spiderboy body
muh dick

and it's fucking dull. All thanks to MoS' collateral damage critique. Disney has been scared to show any sort of fight unless it takes place in field of mountains a'la DBZ or padded rooms.

>you can see black suited Superman at :43
holy fuck
, never noticed until now

>I've never seen doctor strange

Not him but I've seen it. What a piece of crap, no wonder it got crushed by Suicide Squad and that Harry Potter cashgrab flick

Because polynesians are an unknown variable in the wider world. They dont do anything bad, and they dont do anything of major value. Theyre like the innocent child thats yet to reveal its true nature.

But living in Fiji for three years has taught me theyre fun, friendly and heavily christian in most cases. Though fijians are melanesian i think so meh, close enough.

Only seeing it for qt twink Flash.

If it's true they have a nightwing movie planned, then realistically the first batman movie will have dick Grayson in it, then a sequel will include Jason Todd, who obviously will get killed by the joker. They'd both be set before bvs, of course.
However, they might even drag it out over three movies set before bvs, because having two movies back to back with bats taking on a new robin seems odd to me.
If it were me, assuming again they're making a nightwing film, id start batman 1 with dick grayson already being the partner of bats. That way he can decide to go it alone by the end of the film and the second would be him dealing with taking on another robin in the second.

Only methheads and niggers liked suicide squad.

>Only methheads
AVClub is that you bitching about chads again?

>Gal in the thumbnail

Tell me why do people say this woman is unattractive again?

Dr Strange was typical boring Disney/marvel faire but Suicide Squad is just awful. Worst movie I've ever sat through. It's like the abortion of a movie that lived

it's a meme like the margot robbie one.

and oscar judges

>Only methheads and niggers liked suicide squad.
so Marvel is for lanky and skinny fat aryans?

See, Disney's pretty much written itself off and doesn't really have to take risks anymore. It's got a tried-and-true formula and in true post-Roy Disney fashion they're gonna milk that till it dries up. Hell, they've even got a backup cash cow ready in the form of Star Wars.

DC is trying to take risks but failing every single time and making one shitty movie after another. Brand recognition alone is keeping them afloat at this point.

The only decent run this time is Fox Marvel thanks to Legion and Logan, and that'll end up going to shit too eventually.

Split was a pleasant surprise, though, and I hope Shyamalan has his shit together enough to make Unbreakable 2 work.

I already said niggers.

this is so fucking corny
fuck you

That explains all those white girls dressed up as marvel characters this halloween

>if we license a cool song, the movie will be good!

Reminder that WB didn't do this till pic related released.
Dunno why you DCucks hate Marvel so much since it taught your franchise all its tricks.

>ignore nu-male critics
>nu-male
This alone says a lot.

>being this pleb
>being this underage
youtube.com/watch?v=ONQ3Zgy195Y

>Marvel Cinematic Universe
>isn't cinematic