>High crime rate
>Lots of violence
>Zika virus
>Unsafe, dirty water
>People trying to extinguish the torch liveleak.com/view?i=8fb_1468454400

Anyone going?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c3e_1414606254
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3604692/Credible-threat-ISIS-target-Rio-Olympics-Brazil-s-anti-terror-chief-says-numerous-measures-taken-prevent-attack.html
liveleak.com/view?i=8fb_1468454400
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me
Can't be worse than detroit

Oh you naive dago

Fuck no if you go on holiday to any third world country you're a degenerate scum fuck that deserves to get everthing that's coming to you

You are wrong, Rio is like if Detroit has AIDS and also on crack.

Better be vigilant as hell and not go anywhere alone. A lot of violent crime and armed robberies. If you stick with people you will probably be okay, but don't keep your phone out for a long time because someone on foot or on a bike might grab it from your hand. also wear insect repellent to help prevent getting Zika, although I don't know if Zika will have any negative effects on you.

Shut up you pasty faced pussies, lots of italians in Brasil, know a few living in Rio, been there for years.
I'm going there, do my thing, have fun, bareback some brazileira (penis or not) and overall not giving a fuck

Well then have fun I guess, don't say nobody warn you.
And don't expect any of us to come to your funeral.

See you on LiveLeak.

I go there every year and crime doesn't seem as bad as people say.

I mean I would go if it were free or I actually cared, but I sure as fuck wouldn't want my family to go

What is Rio really like, according to your experience?

You bought a one way ticket right?

Is City of God close to the truth?

I would go if the country set up an American only zone where our loosest gun laws would apply. We can then charge everyone else for protection/entry since Euros are cucks.

Westerners are delicate flowers.
Can't handle based Zika virus
Can't handle some dirty drinking water (Hardy stronk people of Rio handle it just fine)
Can't handle some violence (because they are pussies)
Can't handle Rio.

They should watch it from a distance on TV
When the Apocalypse comes, Westerners will drop dead in a few days from sheer panic

Kek
Lets see about that
You forgot the ISIS attack

can't wait for the olympics
i'm going to watch it solely for chance of happenings

>ISIS
Good point. I'm not sure how much the security can be depended on.

I predict the police will commence an all out assault on the favelas before it begins

Wouldn't help much. The already do but there are too many criminals.
liveleak.com/view?i=c3e_1414606254

I can barely walk outside because of the heat, some beaches are dirty as fuck, though only the ones at the bay, people are nice and open, you can strike a conversation with anyone on the beach and you will become friends

Well, rats with a culinary taste. Based rats

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3604692/Credible-threat-ISIS-target-Rio-Olympics-Brazil-s-anti-terror-chief-says-numerous-measures-taken-prevent-attack.html
Nah, we are fucked. I am just keeping my distance from the Olympics points and watching the happenings. Be sure to watch it though, this will probably teach brazilians that not all multiculturalism shit is good.

*culinary should be gastronomic. My bad

Sometimes I read things like this and I have to check it.

It's real.

They let a baby be eaten alive by rats.

I have not been this angry in a really long fucking time.

Filth. absolute filth.

YOU LET A FUCKING BABY GET EATEN ALIVE IN A INCUBATOR BY RATS

fuck you India fuck each and every last one of you dirty fuckers.

Rio is a shithole too, they want the fit young athletes to go to a country where they can contract a virus that will destroy their offspring.

I wonder why.

And fuck you again India I will never let you forget about this.

cop pride world wide

Detroit already has AIDS and is on crack. Thats a black people thing and they all live there so...

Every time I think how shit my country is, I think "At least we're not India" and I feel much better.

Shame, missing out on the memes

Funny guys.

Hi Pajeet, why did you leave your fecally friendly motherland?

From a person that lives in Rio,all I can say is pic related

>People trying to extinguish the torch liveleak.com/view?i=8fb_1468454400
hahahaha oh shit that happened in my town

praise the south

Also you have to understand that it is kind of like Mexico. Lots of people die in the drug war, but it is not like people are murdered in the streets like animals everyday. I lived in São Paulo (which is considered more violent than Rio sometimes) for 20 years and was never even robbed.

>not going to the funeral of someone on Sup Forums halfway across the globe
What an asshole.

That makes sense. You can bet that criminals will try to target tourists though, so it's extra dangerous for them.

Detroit has both of those things in abundance.

Well, at least they're being honest about it.

Whoever you travel with is probably going to give you the same warning we did. If not, you'll be the reason why.

>lots of italians in Brasil

Yea, color me shocked.

>mfw designated freedom zones

>not going for a front row seat to the habbenings

pussies

Where is it considered more violent than Rio? São Paulo is the safest capital in the country, no wonder you never got robbed.

Brazil is not 3rd world, it's the 9th largest economy in the world. Having a lot of poor people doesn't make you 3rd world, otherwise the U.S. would be too

It is though, the amount of poor people isn't the determinant of the 1st/3rd World classification

Something not often noted on here.
Don't bother, if dumb liberal tourists want to die, well, that's one less Hillary voter. Thanks, Brazil.

Third world has nothing to do with the size of the economy.

pretty sure hindu nuffin