Why do they always have to bring this shit into sports?

why do they always have to bring this shit into sports?

>relegate the antisemitism campaign to your women's team
good idea

sorry. bad news

>Chelsea Football Club today announces a new campaign to raise awareness of and educate our players, staff, fans and the wider community about antisemitism in football.

>The long-term initiative will officially launch on 31 January at our Premier League game against Bournemouth and forms part of our on-going inclusion work, through the Chelsea Foundation’s Building Bridges campaign. The initiative is supported by the club’s owner, Roman Abramovich.

>Everybody at Chelsea is proud to be part of a diverse club. Our players, staff, fans and visitors to the club come from a wide range of backgrounds, including the Jewish community, and we want to ensure everyone feels safe, valued and included.

do jews even watch/play football? i don't think i've ever seen a jewish player

>Through the campaign, we will be working with organisations and individuals at home and abroad, including the Holocaust Educational Trust, the Jewish Museum, the Community Security Trust, Kick It Out, the World Jewish Congress and the Anne Frank House.

>holocaust educational trust

>ann frank house

how long our we going to have to put up with this preaching in our daily lives? will it ever end?

>Hey, Alvaro. Hey Dave. Can you hold up this little sign while we take a photo for social media?. Thanks

Must be nice

Chelsea's owner is jewish

Because that's what Cultural Marxism is. The clue is in the name. That's why I can't help myself but laugh at the cucks on here who cry about muh Sup Forums when "Sup Forums" weren't the ones who made sports, or any other form of entertainment, political in the first place. Maybe if the faggots who cry about it directed that butthurt towards those to blame then things would change. But they won't because they're cuck faggots and you can't prove me wrong. I guarantee right now that the people I'm talking about would immediately be super nationalist if it was in vogue, because they're goys and that's what goys do, whatever is popular at the time. I would argue they're even lower than (((them))) desu senpai completely unironically baka.

Why do Jews get an entire anti- wouldn't it just fall under the current anti racism which is all over

yossi benayoun

he even played for chelsea

>bring in tons of muslims
>suddenly you have tons of antisemitism
WEW

jews are white la so anti-racism doesn't fall into that category
they're a special very people that should be protected and given special privileges and a state

that question in itself is anti-semitic

Kek only north African and middle eastern jews, European jews are too smart for goysball

>jews are white

this guy looks white to any nonwhite m8 , no gives a fuck about your meme definitions, in the end, a black or Chinese guy will say that this jew is white.

>suddenly

>have middle eastern origins
>look like swarthy Arabs
>don't even consider themselves to be white
Jews aren't white

european jews look white to us and any other non-white.

good thing it's not you who decides who is white or not, sweaty

actually, it's us when the day of the rope comes and we kill every white alive

>NOOO! I want to block out reality! Stop making me aware of things that affect other people! Help me mommy! The bad ladies are making me think! HELP! Someone help!

i can't wait

are there even that many white people in your country? i know you have tourists from europe but are there whites that live there?

I am talking about the whites in your country (killing them via immigration)

what's more sad - a shitty sjw social media campaign, or a bunch of NEET losers hating jews to fit in on an anonymous anime message board?
The jews aren't holding you back half as much as your shitty priorities and autism

didnt read lol

>projection: the post

looks like I hit a nerve

isn't antisemietism just a type of racism/bigotry? so why not just stick with "no to racism", why bring up specific races. where are the signs about antiasianism.

how long until the anti-islamophobia one

>working on master's degree in engineering field
>starting salary of 500k NOK when i'm finished
>already 600k NOK in the bank, will able to buy apartment when i'm done with school

And then you woke up and felt the need to post on an Azerbaidjani Horsebreeding Forum.

OI YOU BEIN RAYCIST OR WHAT LAD, YOU NOT SHOWIN RACISM THE RED CARD, WHAT YOU SAYIN ABOUT OUR SON IMPEGWE I 'VE GOT MIXED RACE GRANKIDS YOU PRICK

>watches the americanized Normie League
>gets upset at normie politics/valuations

its just banter

so it's autism then. good luck you pastry eating faggot

Wait, am I white?

Be a good boy and drink your soy goyim.

You can tell the kikes are worried about the tide turning against them, they're pushing this shit into literally everything and invoking a lot of WW2 shit.

inshallah brother

You should call the people on this thread virgins and say Jews aren't at fault for their virginity so no one discusses this retarded campaign to portray Jewish millionaires as victims

>try being jewish at a Chelsea match

It's funny they are playing the victim because Spurs fans are easily the most vicious feral cunts in London these days, they love to beat up day tripping scarfers and run for the hills when the odds are even.

>tfw you don't care about anti-semitism

why let this bother you, OP?

Who cares?

Baddiel is a Chelsea fan, it's weird wording on his part though to be fair.

Time to kick the Yids off the train.

Ronnie Rosenthal

To the oven he must go

i would com on the middle's one nose and scream mazel tov after