Yfw you realised Ryan Giggs is half black

>yfw you realised Ryan Giggs is half black

That guy looks half black himself. Actually less than half.

You'd know wouldn't you lmao

ryan giggs is a quadroon and not half black

Yes. What's so funny about that though?

>that flag
>this post

You already know where you have to go

Yeah, hardly a secret, who cares?
Please stop.

I actually blend in pretty well here

Yeah I bet you love the welfare you faggot. Thankfully that will go away soon

Imagine being this hateful

>not wanting freeloaders taking resources is hateful

Ever heard of social darwinism

damn amigo why you so hostile?

But is it a fact that that particular poster is a freeloader? We don't have that information, you assumed that.
#1 you automatically assumed he is a freeloader
#2 You strip him of his American identity and treat him as a foreigner

All foreigners are freeloaders except the Chinks. If you're not white you're not a true American. This country was founded by racist white men

>If you're not white you're not a true American.
It sounds like a very forced thing. Even white Americans don't belong to the same ethnicity.

How is it forced? The colonists were all Europeans. The original people that formed the USA were white Europeans aka true Americans. The blacks and spics that came later on might be American in a sense but they are not the foundation of the country.

i guess he had weak genes

>true Americans
What about native americans?

damn dude I appreciate you defending me but you shouldn't be wasting your time on closeminded people like him.

>The colonists were all Europeans. The original people that formed the USA were white Europeans aka true Americans.

Fucking ridiculous. Even in the 1700s, "true Americans" (English/Scottish) were complaining about "swarthy" Germans and Swedes refusing to assimilate into "white" America. Then in the 1800s the Irish and Polish got the same treatment. Then in the 1900s it was the Italians.

Why is that almost every single mixed athlete has a non white father and white mother. What is it about this relationship creates such succesful players across all sports. Do white men just have weak genes

They were there first but they weren't the foundation of the United States. I'm talking about the country not the land.

white father stays in the picture and encourages education

non white father leaves and the kid is encouraged to do sports .... then most fail and become poor/criminals (see the black community here)

No idea bu you're right

immigrants from asia, never developed past the stone age

Ant that gives you the right to invade their land?

How the fuck do you except a growing civilization like Europe (and arabs and some asians) to just leave huge amounts of land alone because muh noble savages "own" it? It's just insanity.

>this thread

LOL drumpf was a mistake

Why does the black man + white woman combination create such perfect specimens?

you should move back to africa by your own logic, you are not a native

Because when it comes to mixed race couples, the two most common combinations are white man/asian woman and black man/white woman. Guess which of those two combinations is more likely to lead to a child who is stronger/faster?

What's done is done but you're justifying it so I'm asking you if according to your sense of ethics if people had the right to invade their lands because they never developed past the stone age.

and I'm not African so I don't follow your logic.

i didnt invade shit, i was born here

Why are you arguing with him? He's clearly either trolling or an idiot.

>im not african
hahahahahahahahaha

White male/nonwhite female couples are more likely to emphasize academics over sports, regardless of social/economic class. Nonwhite male/white female couples, even upper class ones, are more likely to emphasize the importance of sports and encourage their children to be athletes. My dad married a white girl and he had me running/practicing at 6am every morning while ignoring my academics. His sister, who married a white man, did the exact opposite with her son. It's a cultural thing.

whats wrong with immigration? some native americans welcomed the settlers, traded with them

lmao at this macaco

The Chinks have actually worked hard - aye. Mulignan (generally) know nothing about work ethic and therefore nothing about how thinks are supposed to work in this country. Free to succeed and free to fail. You get what you put into life. You make your own luck. Etc.

>do I fit in guise?

And had their entire culture and way of life destroyed.

Not really a good example.

It's not really that funny, jebediah.

Immigration colonization

are white female/non-white male couples much more common than non-white female/white male ones? are there even statistic of this.

There are statistics in the United States. The most common interracial pairing in America is white male/asian female, the second-most common is black male/white female, third is white male/mexican female. However, it varies from country to country. In China and Russia I'm sure that asian male/white female is very common.

And here you are making a living from sport by posting on Sup Forums.

looks pretty black here

Half blacks, if they are born to "slavery blacks" (Americas black, who have generations of white rape in their ancestry) can look extremely white, because the blacks have a lot of white ancestry already. The average black in the US for example is 30% white.

maybe he got cucked

all immigration is colonization

you are a xenophobe, diversity is our strength

His nose is aquiline. his face looks closer to caucasian than african if you ignore skin color IMO. I'd bet that guy being between 60%~70% white
I've read many times that skin color isn't a very good indicator in mixed people to determine how much they have of a certain race.

in that picture he looks like your everyday mediterranean - excluding his hair of course

chinks are the biggest leeches of them all