I thought you guys were memeing about how bad this is but I watched it today and holy shit, it really is fucking awful...

I thought you guys were memeing about how bad this is but I watched it today and holy shit, it really is fucking awful, it's even worse than you guys made it out to be.

I had to watch Dave Chapelle's new special again to cleanse my pallate from this shit. Jesus christ, how can anyone defend this garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5gh77AD9ZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought it was funny af, but whatevs, this place is full of woman haters.

Not everything is a meme, OP.

When you are heavily invested in a political ideology, anything is defensible

radical feminism double standard. the sort of thing that lets people argue "it's okay for a woman to hit a man, and it's okay for men to work in dangerous, dirty and low-paid jobs."

>*clinches fists*
All. Women. Can. Go. To... H****CK!!

>af
>whatevs
>finding schumer funny

wew you're a degenerate beyond comprehension. kys.

youtube.com/watch?v=a5gh77AD9ZU

did they pay people to attend amy schumer's special to laugh and make over-exaggerated faces?

>falling for bait
>kys
>degenerate

Into the trash you go

Cutting edge stuff

This, there's lot's of /r9k/ crossover here.

>merelypretending.tiff

Newfag kill yourself

>"and dont get me wrong you guys"
>"we love your cum"
>"only complaint..."
>"WE WANT MORE OF IT!"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"We want to do snow angels in it"

AmySchumer is one of the greatest comedic minds of our generation, and i honestly believe that this latest special has cemented her among the all-time greats of comedy : heres why.

She has expertly fabricated an entire ironic character that satirizes bad comedy. What's really genius is after creating her Persona she has begin to deconstruct the wide spread and pervasive "bad" comedy that can be found in most popular culture outlets, like the internet, or teevee.
Jokes like

"My pussy smells like a barnyard animal, okay"

and the one above,

show the feminist struggle to reform and change culturally embedded axioms of comedy. Before our very eyes the paradigm is shifting, under several layers of irony that are only detectable by the patrician among us.

She is literally, with every joke, deconstructing patriarchal comedy, and making us ask deep in our hearts, what is actually funny in this nihilistic and unforgiving world?

5/10

Aha I get it. That's pretty funny.

well I guess now you all know how women feel when people say Donald Trump is 'funny'.

the more you complain about how bad she is the bigger she'll get

That doesn't even make any sense, but it's okay, at least you tried.

She is basically larry the cable guy tier...
But at least larry the cable guy knows his comedy is low brow.. She wants people to think her comedy is smart, edgy and brilliant...

Ohh, user complex words and sentences meaning literally nothing aren't going to hide the fact that she is not only boring but utterly disgusting, also a fraud cuz she appears to have stolen jokes

It honestly isn't that bad but you guys are coming up with these unjustified hyperboles, agreeing with one another and lifting the term echo chamber to a new height with your constant shitposting and raids on user scores.But hey, it's Reddit that's a hivemind, right?

Man I wish kyle wasn't stuck on snl. He's not meant for that shitty show!

>watch Dave Chapelle's special in Austin
>found half of it meh, rest a bit funny
>see people saying Dave's special is infinitely better than Amy's
>wondering how bad it is really

When did tumour get really jumbo?

>I had to watch some unfunny nigger to get the taste out of some vulgar unfunny jewess to cleanse my palate
You need buckshot to cleanse your palate.

professional fan theory :

SNL, Lorne Michaels, whoever is in charge over there, purposely offered Kyle (and the rest of good neighbour) a good deal to join the show. They did this not to make money or gain viewership or use kyle's comedy to help the show.

Instead they did it to destroy his career as a sketch comedian. Obviously he is funnier, more original and came up with far better than SNL has in many years.

They saw him as competition and asked him to join the show to destroy any future hope of him challenging their monopoly over sketch comedy.

His face and body is now in many terrible SNL sketches and people will likely categorize him as a unfunny side character.

He is a super talented dude who is a genius. It's a shame that it turned out the way it did for him.

>It honestly isn't that bad
It's only your opinion, and in the end it's comedy so yes people can have different opinions about it and you feminists need to be able to take a fucking joke, opinion and criticism because the way you want it to be is just because she's a female everything she does should be good and appreciated, FUCKING NO I hate her guts just as I hate any other person not for the sex but because of fucking disgust like Bill Maher for example which I would cut him in half if I had the chance.
and if you don't like the anons here feel free to go back to the hive-mind of cunts

It reminded me of that episode of It's Always Sunny where the gang tricks Dee into thinking that she succeeded and became a famous comedian.

I can't wait for the Norm Macdonald's Netflix special.

The LA show was a lot better than the Austin show.

who the fuck finds Donald Trump funny?

corporate ass bullshit

Here user take this (you) that you so desperately want.