xth for sicc flips and based Green

FI-

What do I do with all my Emma pics after this is over

definitely the gayest episode in PR history

I'm really liking Dino Charge so far

They've got good chemistry this season

First for Black and Green Rangers are gay homosexuals

>Kyoryu blurays forever on hiatus

Dino Charger is p comfy so far. Not amazing, but definetly feels at home for power rangers

after the shit show that was the last two teams, this is a breath of fresh air

Are there straight homosexuals?

>You earn 1 Power Coin every minute here. More rewards coming soon at www.revlo.co/twitchpresents !
>tfw Marathon is almost over

Fap

Is there more gayshit or is that it

I WANNA MATE HIM

OH NO
GUHHH AUUHHH
UUHHHHH AHHH
GUUH

First rule: no rules

Yeh glad I chose to miss most of last season

A lot more apparently

Would you?

I survived all of Megaforce and Super Megaforce without pulling my dick out

I feel like I can do anything

SPANDEX

Someone make an image of his face with "IT'S A BOMB!" pls?

>mfw just listened to Ninja Steel op
All was nice and well until the first "Go Go Power Rangers".

Good

Hell yeah

Kyoryu Blue would.

She is a man on the inside

>SPANDEX
WHAT DID YOU SAY?

With their chemistry I really think the actors might've had something off screen

Night you guys, I hope you get Kino

why does the second one do more for me than the first one

COCKPIT

They need to hire Wasserman back

The entire team does feel very likable, compared to Kyoryuger where Daigo and Amy kind of dragged things down and Souji was just kind of there for the longest time. Will have to see how Gold is, because Utchy is going to be very hard to compare to.

On the other hand, the villains feel a bit weaker, mainly because their Kyoryu counterparts were so goddam endearing and 3 of them weren't really evil by the end anyway.

It just hit me that even with the MMPR rerun, the marathon is pretty much over for most people, its been a really fun 2 weeks, this was my first time watching any of PR beyond MM and these threads made it amazing. I gonna miss this shit senpai.

Yoshi and Brennan with Shane's actor

I'm just watching megaforce for emma

So what's the chances of anything from this marathon making it to the Sup Forums 4cc team or something?
Feels like it'd be hilarious putting Zhane on it, considering he saves everyone and everything at the last minute, being the best and all that.

Sentai question
When does the main Aqua ranger show up in Sentai? Is it late in the show? I heard that Gray and Aqua do show up, but is that a ghost version or something? Is there a reason Aqua showed up so late in SDC?

nope, just for Sup Forums
twitch is gonna get 50k viewers or maybe over it with all the main characters

but this thread is dead

i just want to jump into a volcano after this is over

I havent had this much fun in ages and I don't think I will until they do something like this down the road again

>That awoo in the middle

>Don't be silly Pink Ranger your negroid skull couldn't come up with something so complex.

>Daigo and Amy kind of dragged things down
I never really understood the complains about Daigo's character. I personally enjoyed the hell out of the guy.

>Zhane saves
>Goalie
>Silver Ranger suit, and Black jacket Aryan outfits
PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS

Gray and Cyan are very early in Kyoryuger. Dunno why they showed up later in PR. There's also more than one since they find successors to their powers, Cyan being handed off to a girl even.

>less than 12K viewers

He shows up really early

Story related

Didn't they start with Bob Ross marathon, that was fun too, they still do it on mondays (last i checked). So they'll probably do others down the line.

It's 2am where it counts famalam

no Tommy

If I recall, Aqua at first is a ghost, then shows up periodically

Unless PR threads keep being a thing on Sup Forums, I doubt it.
Mind, if Sup Forums wants to join with /m/ and possibly /toy/ to make a /pr/ team for some invitational or another, that would definitely be a possibility.

That's not GreatBlackOtaku a.k.a superior Woolie

Daigo was fine until the show kept warping itself around him.

im not attracted to asian males or masculine men at all

but masculine asians are pretty cute

Cyan first shows up as a Spirit Ranger, played by a fat white dude named Ramirez, and then hands it off to Blue's sister who was played by the same actress of DekaYellow

So where is this going onto the tier list? And we far enough in to figure out if we need to add to the /ourguys/ list?

>removing Rangers forever, ___all together for Go Go repeated 3 times
what were they thinking

>he may not know

DID HE JUST FUCKING ASSUME GENDER!?!?

>Ninja Ranger forms and Ninjor come out of nowhere because of Sentai constraints
>Kakurangers become aliens
>Ninja Storm had ninja academies, electric guitars, and aliens
>Ninja Steel has the motif tacked on and is mostly about an alien gameshow and a mcguffin that just so happens to be ninja themed

Yep, a ghost. Was also played by a gaijin. He was willing to reprise his role for Cyan's PR counterpart, but it looks like they just wanted to make Cyan Red's dad instead, unlike the Sentai where Red's dad was the second Silver.

Kendall is SEX

There's bits and pieces of a good theme in there, but altogether it just doesn't work.

It'll work out great when they introduce Genis and the Blood Game in Super Ninja Steel

Does Kendall have eyes like Tenaya has lips?

>Have to go to work so can't just all night and watch this show.
Fuck.

>Dankylosaurus

after all these years, who is the best mmpr actor/actress in terms of actual acting?

not even close

THIS MOTHERFUCKER AND HIS FUCKING SHOVEL
THE MADMAN

>tfw no Kira

welcome to the darkside

Probably that iZombie chick, although I haven't see that show myself.

Rejected

Someone who's still an actor like half the RPM people

>Faceplants after just getting one hit on Black

Reminder that RPM is not good at all
because of the ____spandex

>make such a big deal about the Psycho Rangers that you literally copy the Sentai plot for an otherwise wholly original season, and bring them back for another original plot next season
>get an actual evil counterpart to the Dino Charge rangers dropped right in your lap
>don't use him outside of toys
Waste of potential.

>WE NEED SMASH HIM
>Speaks perfect when morphin though
CAEVMAN POWAR

>red Zord is the toy
>other Zords are all CGI
what did they mean by this?

I miss the "one zord per ranger and a carrier zord" configuration, it gets way too crowded nowadays.

Dom in JF is in Daredevil.

apologize

DELET THIS

PR rarely use Movie and Team up episodes. Saban was too cheap, but it was pretty clear they wanted to.

>Zeo movie used the Ohranger movie footage
>Its a movie episode

>Wheel
>Poop
Classic Koda

>Kendall's face while they were all laughing

Fucking kek

>12k viewers
>lower than Overdrive, Samurai and Megaforce

WE DID IT REDDIT!

But you've had that as early as MMPR S3. Time Force was pretty much the last time you had just one zord per ranger and an additional zord.

>nearly every Disney season had a teamup season
>nu-Saban almost never has any

NEVER

GIVE

UP

Wild Force is the best season for out of context clips.

They could have done original footage, since this season they did a lot more of it than they had for Samurai and Megaforce.

>season

God my sleep deprivation is catching up to me.