Why did everyone hate this movie?

It had Conroy and Hamill reprise their roles and everything.

Was it just SJWs crying about babs slutting it up and being helpless like a typical woman?

You do know you can dislike a movie/show because is bad, right?
Then again you sound like you have a massive case of faggot bad taste.

The animation was really fucking bad

It wasn't edgy enough.

You probably think most people disliked Iron Fist because SJW

Is there a marvel or DC animated picture that isn't horribly animated?

You probably think white genocide isn't happening.

Why would Conroy and Hamill automatically make it good? Conroy has been hit and miss his entire career, and can't seem to function outside the radio play format, turning in yet another low-energy, under-emoted performance. Hamill's Joker works great for a kid's cartoon show but his performance is just that - cartoonish and two-dimensional. Slut Barbara/ Slut Bruce is bad because it lacks both authenticity and emotion - it exists to manufacture cheap shock and outrage, to be edgy for its own sake. It makes a mockery of both characters and makes both completely unsympathetic and unrelatable, precisely because they no longer resemble anything remotely human.

Take your muhbatman and your muhjoker and fuck off back to Sup Forums with your blind, lame-brained drooling fan worship.

Seeing as it's just as bad as all the other capeshit shows yet those get a pass, yeah.

>my onitis rides BBC so I'm being genocided

ok Sup Forums

Probably because they had sex on the rooftop that did nothing for the story or characters aside from bats almost feeling something for babs.

it was barely a movie
batgirl stuff was added to make it full length and all the joker bits were terrible
all the joker scenes are precisely panel by panel from the comic, but movie and comics are very different media

the ending is the biggest victim of this

The animation was bad and adding that additional 20-30 minutes to an otherwise shorter film was pointless as it added nothing of value and only made Bats/Barb seem like worse characters to some.

Anyone who's going to watch it, minus the rare exception, already knows about Barbra/Batgirl. The impact of what happens to her isn't made any stronger because she lusted for the batdick a few days/weeks/months in advance.

lmfao

how many times did you watch it

>Why did everyone hate this movie?

Because Batman fucking Batgirl was stupid.

Did anyone else find it distracting that the batgirl story had smart phones and current technology while TKJ felt like it could've been placed in the 60-70s?

Dark Knight Returns was pretty good.

It was a trash interpretation of a great comic. They shoehorned in some garbage mafia subplot and then rushed through the actual good stuff with the Joker. Almost all his scenes were butchered. I don't know what was with Hamill when they recorded this but he really missed the mark

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker sticks to it's art style completely, which is decent.

It's because they didn't stick to the fucking script.

All a comic book is is a script with storyboards. Robert fucking Rodriguez understood this when he made Sin City.

The Joker in that movie was fantastic

After TDKR came out and turned out to be so heartfelt and genuine, I stopped caring about their followup movies, and sure enough they've been generally half-assed by comparison.

They blew their load with Dark Knight Returns.

I would be happy if only whites were allowed to immigrate into the US. That said, Iron Fist is dogshit and so is the butchering of Brian Bolland's artwork.

>whole beginning was pointless fan fiction
>overall shit animation
>shit colorization
>boring direction, about as "by the numbers" as you can get

People were asking for an adaptation for years and when it finally happened it was just, meh.

And even worse, Hamill came back just to do it.

Showed how shoehorned in it was.

I'd have been fine with a half hour special if it was just the goddamn comic, and they ignored the retarded penciller and kept the classic colors.