Britcucks

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Hurry up and leave the EU, we don't want anything to do with you

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687983/Wolf-whistling-HATE-crime-Police-force-starts-recording-uninvited-verbal-engagement-men-women-category-racist-abuse.html
youtube.com/watch?v=stPqr6B_zEY
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nottinghamshire-police-to-record-misogyny-and-harassment-against-women-as-hate-crimes-a7134306.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quiet you greasy Italian shmuck.

I read about this a few hours ago.

>Nottinghamshire Police is recording incidents such as street harassment, verbal abuse, unwanted physical approaches and taking photographs without consent within the hate crime definition.

>unwanted physical approaches

How the fuck are you meant to know if its unwanted unless you approach the woman?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687983/Wolf-whistling-HATE-crime-Police-force-starts-recording-uninvited-verbal-engagement-men-women-category-racist-abuse.html

>Call a girl beautiful
>Get jailed

It's probably coming to Canada too desu

Don't be fat or ugly.

This is a good thing, it will breed out the ugly, fat, socially awkward genes from our gene pool. This is Sup Forumss dream!

We're uncucked enough to leave the EU Mario. Good luck with your 100+ billion bank bailout and filthy refugee crisis.

What if I am a grill? In that case you just acted mysoginistic and performed a hate crime. Brb calling british police.

lmao

>How the fuck are you meant to know if its unwanted unless you approach the woman?
Because the woman says so? Hello? It's 2016. Women are 100% perfect angels that can never lie and can do no wrong, you shitlord

I'd be interested to see how many non-whites get picked up for cat-calling. Can't be racist now, can we?

>Good luck with your 100+ billion bank bailout
last I checked the Deutsche Bank is in Germany

>We're uncucked enough to leave the EU Mario.
Leaving the EU won't make you any less cucked, but keep dreaming Nigel, you need some distraction and a good dose of phantasizing to get over the moans of you wife getting pounded by Ahmed in the other room

Sure thing pal.

lmao, so will you have to register as a sex offender too over this bullshit or what?

Anyone know if this will apply to female-on-male 'harassment' too?

I've never catcalled/wolf-whistled a girl, or even called someone pretty, in my life, because I'm too afraid of being called a creep. However, in my job (barman) I sometimes get middle-aged women, particularly on hen dos, catcalling me or making inappropriate comments. I don't mind it, I just wonder if this law is going to be applied equally or if it's just another anti-male law.

MUH FEELINGS=LAW

nice kek-get btw

Do you think it will apply to Muslims?

So many niggers will get in trouble

>fat
>genetic
hambeast detected

>I just wonder if this law is going to be applied equally
misoginy is now considered a hate crime, that seems to imply it is only for women

I was cheering for UK leaving with all my heart. I thought you were leaving from the cuckening but instead you left because the cuckening was too slow for you.

> it will breed out the ugly, fat, socially awkward genes from our gene pool
So all british people will literally stop existing?

>make law against cat calling
>hundreds of niggers arrested and deported

I see no problem

damn

Only Scots and Northern English scum. Southwest England and Wales will thrive

Ban assault biscuits

>How the fuck are you meant to know if its unwanted unless you approach the woman?

Easy. If you are a white male, it is unwanted. I doubt they'll be cited Pakis for this. No different than hate crime charges in the US.

>catcalling me or making inappropriate comments
Lad, I worked in a hotel bar when I was a student and fat cunts would corner the male staff every weekend. They'd grab your arse and try to slip their hands down the front of your trousers. Try and stick their tongues down your throat too if you got too close. Drunk women are a million times worse than men. Laws like this are a fucking joke.

>Only Scots and Northern English scum. Southwest England and Wales will thrive
So white people will die out and only shitskins (except Wales) will thrive

Literally banning black culture.
This actually is institutional racism.

"Misogyny is now officially a hate crime in the UK"
Holy shit, the world is at an end.

inb4 : "Gas the patriarchy, gender war now !"

Only the scum of society will get fucked by this, I don't give a shit. Also, only cucks would want their wife and daughter to be catcalled in the street. I'm glad there is something I can agree with feminists.

>when the biscuit hits u

The most hilarious part about this is the fact that only women receive the protection.

Cornwall is 98.7% white, Devon similar.

Yeah but that's just how it's reported by that biased outlet, I was wondering if anyone knew how the law was originally phrased.

I've not had anything like that fortunately, although when I was working last night an aggressive gay kept flirting with me and I panicked and flirted back a little bit out of habit. Was just trying to keep the tone light-hearted and banterous, because telling him to fuck off would probably see me get sacked, and now that fucking old queen thinks I'm up for it. Difficult profession desu, I feel dirty inside now.

What the south where all the pakis and mudscums are ?

I bet this law won't apply to muslims.
Nice going, Brits. Soon you'll have to send a written letter, approved by a lawyer, just to let a girl know you want to talk to her.

Dorset is 97.9% white aswell :^)

wait what?

Hitting on someone is illegal now? Lol

Literally 1984. actually worse than 1984 , even orwell couldn't imagine hitting on someone be illegal

>being over 1% non white

Why is all Europe to the west from Poland so cucked?

>Southwest England and Wales will thrive
Oh friend, when will you realise that its no longer the north/south divide but shifting into London/not London. tfw I'm in a tiny Nothern mining village, feels /comfy/

In Nottinghamshire, which is on its way to becoming Pakistan. Interesting development, wonder who all these people harassing women are...

nice digits there

we still kind of resist the cucking of society, hope it stays like that for a long time

Because wealth attracts the worst kind of people.

Think about it, as soon as something becomes successful it gets immediately swamped with cancer in human form that tries to wring it dry by all means necessary.

Pray to god that you will forever remain mediocre but happy.

Good thing they've solved all the real crimes like child rape, terrorism, and financial corruption. Bravo, UK.

>implying it'll apply to non-whites

Britain 2017

Excuse me ? I am a transexual woman ! How dare you call me like that you filthy cis white mysogynisssssssss male!!! You clearly hate woman, i'm calling the police! That's a death sentence for sure

South west is 97.71% white retard.

>Safest way to pick up girls in Bongland now involves chloroform and a cargo van.

fucking checked

>Not fucking gay men that come on to you

What are you, gay?

>even orwell couldn't imagine hitting on someone be illegal
He did you idiot, it's a crime in the story.

I would just like to take this moment to remind everyone that according to the video that the picture in the op picture is taken from saying "hello" counts as harassment

I'd take even greasiest Italian over cunt with way too high self-esteem.

People are still unironically living in Cities and Towns in the current year.

>"this guy whistled at me"
>"no i didn't"
>???

>"this guy whistled at me"
>"yeah, i saw it too"
>"i did whistle, but not at her"
>???

fuck you muslim your shit is crumbling like every place your fee thread. Islam is a curse.

Your prophet a liar. Why would you believe an illiterate robber.

Well, they will have offended someone on the basis of their sex

youtube.com/watch?v=stPqr6B_zEY

>protection

>Summer
>Go in U.K.
>Lost
>"Hey cutie can I ask you an inf..."
>Arrested for misogyny

A great vacation.

Nothing will happen, because the only people doing this are immigrant scum.

kek

>be brit
>call woman beautiful or cute
>get arrested

I don't think any girl would dislike being called cute you basement dweller.

You're the source of a number of SJW cunts people think are Americans AND the ideological gateway of Europe into this continent.

I fucking hate you Canada.

>he's never met a feminist

they will if you're ugly

Someone share the oppresion/trigger news with our friend here.

Hey, easy on Chef Boyardee. His police may be corrupt con men, but yours are just little hipster white knights.

so i guess since you guys aren't even allowed to speak to women anymore you just have to go around passing out notes like this?

Oh, you are so naïve...

Maybe here in Italy, but who knows what can happen in U.K.
I've read some shit that can turn your hair white...

oh sure just give them a physical copy of your harassment

I understand now the MUMMY meme from that bong. It all makes sense now.

The guy was a 50-year-old drag hag who turned everything into a sexual innuendo - even if I were a raging homo, I wouldn't be attracted to a man like that desu.

Good. 99% of catcallers are subhuman niggers.

They get too close for your average Finn.

welcome to current year of 1984

You miss the dynamic they are trying to set up here. This was all set up with one thing in mind.

Women are to be empowered at the expense of men. Only women are allowed to approach men now, not the other way around.

I read through the whole law and it saids that any "unwanted attention" towards a woman is now a hate crime.

This is so broad as to be ridiculous. Even asking a woman for directions or standing near a woman could be considered a hate crime. No wonder the birth rates are decreasing and being single is becoming a norm.

A literal divide between sexes is forming.

The exact number of dindus affected by this law will be zero, I guarantee you

rip pedreiros

>female-on-male 'harassment

no such thing

It legitimately is only against women and by men.

Such Bullshit.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nottinghamshire-police-to-record-misogyny-and-harassment-against-women-as-hate-crimes-a7134306.html

>Italy
Have they even been relevant since the start of the 20th century?

Nothing like this where I live. Very strange.
>Nottingham
>13% Asian
Mystery of the misogyny solved.

>walk down street
>Minding my own business
>Pass a slow walking woman
>2 minutes later cops pull up
>Arrest me for misogyny
>Jailed for life because she said I whistled at her or some shit

So does every white male need body cams now?

>Pole would take a greasy male over another male

Okay then faggot.

The proper word it guinea you uneducated limey prick

worrying about imaginary women messing with you is pretty damned cucked

>britbong education

We're in the winning side in WW1

Lmao, nice joke. America is the chief exporter of degeneracy; we just follow your lead. While we still had a strong, white male leader, you were electing king nigger and unveiling the new social justice order.

>False rape allegations don't happen

Wher is your national census data to confirm this or are you just pulling statistics out of your ass you cunt.

Yes fake-Ivan, I would much rather live in an oppressive, communist dictatorship like the paradise of belarus

MRA pussy detected. run off to your no girls allowed club