Imagine being so un-fun

could've just attached this to her son

glutenfaggotry

part of American culture

>be american
>get shot
>nurse brings you a mini snickers in the ER ward
>die

I knew a guy who was allergic to alcohol AND latex.
Poor thing, especially when he went to uni.

You forgot the part where they charge the family of the deceased $80 for those mini snickers.

thats how you get your house TP'd

peanut allergies are no joke, brah

youtube.com/watch?v=N7OBcz6sUv4

Well, I guess I'll go get my peanut disguise back and wear it this Halloween.

>fun to eat
man why are americans so fat

ask yourself

You and I both know that scolds exist in Canada just as much as they do in America you fucking leaf cunt.

yanks don't get healthy food becomes unhealthy in large amounts

-
why didn't she just buy some candy herself?

>or dairy
get fucked lady

There was a kid with peanut allergies when I was in the second grade and because we didn't understand it sometimes at recess kids in the class would chase him around with peanut butter sandwiches till he cried.
Looking back, it was a tad cruel.

shitty suggestions

>be allergy free and have family history of almost no surgeries or early deaths
>people still would rather procreate with allergy- and illness-ridden genetic garbage solely because of slightly better looks

>OI, BRIAN
>C'M'ERE AND SUCK FACE TO YOUR SISTER'S BUTT BUTTER
>SHITFAG
Totally asked for it.

>I am gluten intolerant
>I can't eat that sorry, I'm allergic to nuts
>Fiber makes me bloated
>Sorry, I'm following the keto diet, no carbs for me
>Bacon and eggs? Yes, that's my health food

why doesn't she buy her kid candy instead and exchange the candy he collected?

>tfw anaphylaxis
Faggots like this honestly make things worse.

People that didn't evolve in Northwestern Europe cannot process dairy in their stomachs.
Almost all jews are lactose intolerant. I guarantee this notice was put up by a jewish mother

Rap is the highest form of music

jews have shitloads of allergies too. One of the jewish stereotypes is someone that's always complaining about their allergies, but it's actually scientifically true that jews are plagued with tons of allergies and genetic illnesses.

>People that didn't evolve in Northwestern Europe cannot process dairy in their stomachs.
have you informed dot-headed Indians about this revolutionary discovery?

>carrot sticks
>lifesavers
>raisins

it's fucking lit

I would knowingly give that faggot kid a nut candy bar so that he can choke on his own puke and die.

Here is my “class 12th” notes on lactose intolerance. Please kys.

Dumbass parents thinking the world revolves around them and their retarded kids.

Does peanut allergy exist anywhere in the world except for America or is another fantasy illness like ADHD?

Well I think it must exist to some extent. A lot of processed products has a warning on the label saying that it might contain trace amounts of peanuts and other nuts. It's especially funny in products that have fuck all to do with peanuts/nuts. Probably a way for the manufacturer to turn down any overambitious mum from suing them because their sweetheart choked to death lmao

I don't think anyone ever eats anything from peanuts here. It's something alien like toasted bread.

It's probably just a common, but Americans eat peanuts more often than people in other countries so it actually gets diagnosed here.

Poor girl. That restaurant should've been closed forever, and the employees shot in the head for allowing this to happen.
This is why this country is such a shithole, nobody ever cares for rules, only easy money, stealing and corruption

helicopter parents need to be hanged.

Kids are brutal little cruel monsters KEK

This is a ruse, since rap isn't music.

Well here they're popular as a snack.
Even in "raw" form (as in shells) they're extremely easy to extract (compared to other nuts) and eat because they're not really nuts.

Giving kids carrot sticks is practically begging them to do some shit to your home

>wh*Te parenting

just like the j**s

>necco wafers and carrot sticks

>Be Canadian
>Get kicked by a moose
>Nurse brings me some medicare forms to fill out while I wait in the ER lobby.
>Die

>The ingredients in Necco Wafers are sugar, corn syrup, gelatin, gums, colorings, and flavorings
Sugar AND corn syrup. You just can't get any more american. That mom's a PROPER batriot.

You forgot the tip.

Whats with all the food allergies these days?

I don't see anything wrong with this?

People who have such extreme reactions to everyday, normal foods are deficient and doomed to extinction anyway. We shouldn't waste so much time, effort and money on them.