/HLI/ general (High Level Insider)

As Sup Forums has proven to be capable to solve riddles considerable as pretty advanced. The more capable individuals here should gather together to may solve what has not been said but was given with intention of an organisation to help us to understand and overcome.

As you may have been part of it or not there was/is this user claiming to be a High Level Insider from an organisation we would consider "Illuminati" though they consider themselves as "three". I think everyone who followed all his 7 threads including to pruned acknowledge that there is something distinct and special about this user. Not only the way he respond and present his knowledge in a conclusive manner but also the big picture he/they/it is trying to present.

As a short summary
>Your organisations is trying to establish order as necessity to progression
>Modern lifestyle and politcs make people blind for their strengh hence there are unaware of themselves
>In order to create a better version of ourselves we need high education, fitness and the comprehension of the basic and advanced mechanics of our psych
>What will ultimatly need to ascended state of mind where the individual have the most power and influence
>You need more ascended minds to influence the subconscious on a global scale??? (guess)

Threads are
Part 1:
>80632307

Part 2:
>80653445

Part 3:
>80667192

Part 4:
>80676272

Part 5:
>80861209

Part 6:
>80888840

Personally i think this isnt just any LAARPER or some bored autist. This individual/s? is truely inteligent and a master of many fields including math, history, politics and there is something special about him.

This is not a drill anons. We (who are ready) are being considered as an important asset in a conflict between different organisations with different ideologies and it seems that we are at the verge of the point of no return of some kind of historical moment before the point of no return.

Continue

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas.shtml
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80740656/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80759108/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vena_amoris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I can't crosslink

p. high lvl brah

(Cont)

The first riddle we need to solve is the most obvious one. As you can see the images he used for his thread are not chosen without intention at all. Every image is related to a part of the big picture. The most obvious hint he gave us is that he said they consider them as "three" - after- he posted the image of part 4 with the filename of "three". So the organisation seem to be highly related to this picture is posted aswell in a more complete version. The picture is part of a fresque or mosaiq in the Basilica of Sant' Apollinare Nuovo. It has been created about 600-700 AD at is one of the first depiction of christ as bearded men and is a symbol of his wisdom in connection to the greeks philsophers beard.

A little bit of effort to separate the wheat from the chaff. So you are probably not of interest anyway user.

Forgot the image.

Lets analyze what this may mean.

A may to add to future /HLI/ generals he recommended this book several times to help to understand basics of the human consciousness and to help to "ascend" to the stage of some kind of seccond birth which is a state of a full aware conscious considerable as enlightend. Also Jesus Christ is smoehow related to that state of mind.

The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind

the trinity

So obvious?
But why he choose this special part where you only can see the candle and his hands. I am pretty sure that there is some advanced symbolism in both the hand and postion of fingers and in this candle like thing which may was inserted/replaced after restauration?

that image is beyond retarded

>The Father is not The Son
Wow... Really makes you think...

god you are here lets solve the puzzles he gave us. The threads of him are beyond interesting. Please help to bump this thread.

This is dumb as hell.

Take it to

has you read all his threads? Please do so and then tell me this again!

the whole issue is the debate that only jesus is son of god and other people are not

i have a feeling that early Christians believed that they was son of god too

I dont think to be honest. In my opinion this specific user offered some kind of knowledge/hints to get to a certain state of conscious which in some way is related to Jesus Christ. This user wrote that there is no room for debate that JC actually lived but that the virgin birth is more symbolic of the state of consciousness JC had from within but i will clearly state that his is what i think i wanted to point out.

no you are on the wrong path i guess.

I second this,

maybe . but i dont think the revolution happend because of the modern christian thinking lol . who woud give a fuck sacrificing themself if they dident have a real reason

maybe you was not as wrong as i thought but they clearly consider themselves as "three" not trinity i think he did note make this distinctive difference withou intention. i will give it a try and analzie this image section.

Threads are
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
for the lazy

>this shit

But what about the two threads that were nuked?

Any one got them?

I lurked last night and not one person asked him anything regarding on of the biggest hints he gave us. WHY?

Remember he said

'The most damning thing you will find is that the Clintons were involved in 9/11. Follow the money trail on clearing irregularities in the days following'

Why isn't anyone asking him about this when it's obvious he knows alot.

I found this at wholechan

From a High Level Insider thread mysteriously nuked mid thread

Q You said yesterday Hilary issued the bonds in 1991 all I can come up with is it was bush responsible for issuing the bonds. How could she or even bill be in a position to issue the bonds?

A Bush and Clinton families are essentially indistinguishable in terms of agenda and worked together on these projects.

Q Was the plan to destroy all the evidence the way it was in place from the begining or was it planned later if so what year?

What dates were the bonds issued?

A From the beginning. 9/11/91 to 9/14/91

Why on earth is no-one following this up?

This image section is part of a mosaic in the Basilica os Sant' Apollinare Nuovo and depicts as whole Jesus Christ next to two angels to his left and right. Jesus is also depicted with a beard for the first time as symbol of his wisdom and knowledge sitting on a throne as ruler as symbol of his power. The section shows Jesus right hand in almost the center of it what may means that this is of central meaning for the one who chose the section. The hand form the typical blessing gesture were three fingers are straight thumb to middle finger and two are not ring and pinky. The three fingers symbolize the holy trinity of the father the son and the holy ghost. The next object of central meaning is a red candle with a red flame which is from the center bottom to to the middle of image and has a phallic character. The red light can be seen as on Christ hand and aswell as in his face. The candle is a symbol of life and also the presence of god but also the finiteness of life. The red colour represents the presence holy ghost but also to be willing to sacrifice his own blood for christ and the church. But red is also the colour of authority and power aswell as the purpur of his tunica which shows Christs king like position on earth. To conclude you can see christ blessing a candle this gesture aswell as the candle itself are symbols connected to the trinity. As a non native speaker i want to excuse myself for all the typos and the ideas i could not express.

I think this does not go far enough this is just a superficial analysis that only touch the suface. The connection between three and trinity is to blatant imho.

That's kind of old news. It's just a matter of whether or not we'll ever get a real official investigation into it. One of the nice things FBI Director James Comey did during his testimony was repeatedly suggest that Congress look in to the Clinton Foundation.

There are literally people waiting around to put testimony on the public record about 9/11. Believe me, folks didn't forget. It's just that jumping up and down gets old after a while.

I was actice in both thread that got pruned for whatever reason but as you was lurking yesterday you can clearly say that there is something about this user?

It is a pitty that i did not save them they were both pretty good and with cery helpfull information for out /cfg/

he also said Trivium and Quadrivium

Everything is old news unless it's breaking.

He was willing to give us information on something that is a massive deal and yet no-one seems interested.

Tell me user what was Clintons involvement? Sitting around leaving the digging and revealing to others is not helpful. He's giving us clues to what questions to ask and no-one is asking.

I do think there is something about him for sure, which is why I'm in this thread asking why no-one is asking the questions he is giving hints to ask.

in what context?

someone asked where to start or something

thank you user your help was really good!

I don't know myself exactly, but, like I said, if we could get the financial records of that foundation then we might find some interesting connections. The Saudi money would be good to know more about, for instance.

I would say that Huma would be another interesting avenue.

And the whole PNAC crew is really the fertile ground from what I've heard, so one would want to make use of any potential connections.

the red cushion is symbolic of amanita red caps.

missed the most important part

I would have loved to talk to him but quite honestly, enigma decyphering threads are all a clusterfuck.

sources and try to explain its symbolic meaning and it is approbriation in the context of "three"?

dont hate me for telling you to google but just google "amanita jesus weed"

>I don't know myself exactly

Neither do i or any of us. So, next time he shows up let's ask the questions that he seems to know the answer to and seems to want us to ask questions about. I couldn't post last night as I was on a phone and 4chins doesn't like the IP range for some reason. I was cringing with some of the stuff people were coming out with.

Don't get sidetracked people. Keep it relevant. Why did he show up in the /cfg/ threads? Ask RELEVANT questions.

Amanita Muscaria

Long used by shamans to induce visions

erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas.shtml

The connection between cannabis and Jesus is tenuous at best. It stems from the ingredients listed in Exodus 30:23 for Anointing Oil. (The NIV translation chooses the word 'fragrant cane'. The KJV calamus.)

Etymologist Sara Benetowa of the Institute of Anthropological Sciences in Warsaw discovered in 1936, the connection between kaneh-bosem in the Old Testament as the original Semitic Hebrew origins of the word cannabis. Hebrew University in Jerusalem in 1980 confirmed this information as correct.

Several sources I read began connecting this supposed hallucinogenic with Jesus being the 'Christ' or 'Anointed' and finishing with Shamanism. This is a great example of junk scholarship based on etymological gymnastics enabled by moving from Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English (and often back again.) It is a case of someone with an agenda reading imposing their will on the text.

Rabbi Diana Villa easily debunks this: "Yehudah Felix has written three books in Hebrew that relate to your questions: Biblical Vegetation published in 1957, Nature in the Biblical land, published in 1992, and Spice, Forest and Ornament Plants, published in 1997. 'Kinamon' or 'kinman bosem' is definitely cinnamon."

Now, before we throw stones, preachers (watch TBN for examples) are just as guilty of junk scholarship. I have sat through numerous, convoluted 'word studies' where preachers and teachers lead me through a labyrinth of tenuous linguistic and logical linkages all in support of some daft 'revelation'. (At times, these revelations are plainly stated in the Scriptures or are just basic theology. However, most often they are dubious.)

In my experience, most preachers know just enough about Hebrew and Greek to be dangerous. I am not a big fan of the current trend in 'practical' preaching where sermons sound like an afternoon on Dr. Phil's talk-show. But, I have been disappointed with most of my encounters with exegetical preaching.

I gotchu fampai

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80740656/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80759108/

Wtf i hate jews now

So it's more likely holy oil is basically a useless topical perfume, rather then an oil with such high concentrations of availible thc that it gives you hallucinations/visions

WEW lad thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks user

Cannabis was widely used medicinally by the jews back then. Also it is known that mandrake was given to condemned prisoners to deaden pain of execution.

Hallucinogens were used widely in those days

erowid.org is your freind

i know, i was being sarcastic to this over-intellectualizing OP

Yo it's me HLI bro
I got some time between drinking the baby wine and my golfing with the president of vietnam(Chang someone)

Ask me whatever

No time stamp I'm at the library

It doesnt seem like the guy in 5 is the same person.

He's less to-the-point and needs constant clarifications and expansions on topics

He uses imageboard lexicon

I think you're failing by looking at the details.

HLI was quite direct about that.

It's the message.

It's not even his thing. This has been said time and time again since forever.

The important message here is that Christ = the mind.

ok so what have we figured out so far?

Be careful with these threads. Dont go for the details.

The underlying goal is in the message.

You can perhaps understand that by yourself in reading directly what he said instead of trusting the facts listed here

I was asking that myself maybe this is more than one person as he/they spend alot of time and always perfect articulate it seemed a bit like he was doing it for his liabilities for his their organisation. There is still a possibility that he is some kind of advanced Watson AI. Maybe we are played in some kind of way it is quite frankly pretty possible but as i followed these thread and participated i truely have the intentions that they have a good intent by trying to help us to "ascend" or what ever you will call it without sounding to esoterical.

His message is not "his".

It's the message of all human knowledge albeit of course severely cut and limited.

What I mean is he's just spreading the known and available mystic dogma if you want to call it that way and even though it is a huge generalization.

What I found more interesting are the facts.

Regardless of who or what he is and is reasons, you might want to know that some months ago another "insider" made some threads and answered some questions.

He clamed to be a fabian (from the Fabian Society) and said they wanted to make Earth from a 0-type civilization to a 1-type one.

A 0 would be what HLI said a "law of the jungle world" is. A tier-1 civilization is mankind united, even if that means united against something else.

But he clearly stated that the target of his operation here - whether true or not - that they want to support individuals to reach some state of agency via consciosness and awareness he was pretty clear about that as far as i understood and that more agency is helping the ideology of his organisation.

It was almost like a recruitment process.
Did the Fabian user was as articulate and smart as HLI?

Which facts do you mean?

Not a recruitment like you would understand that in an orthodox way.

He just wanted to spark interest in some of us for whatever reason only he knows.

The fabian user was probably legit. You see, it doesnt matter if he's true or not. What matters is how you and I interpret it and what comes out of it and the insight you get. In that sense he was true, yes.

The facts I'm refering to as interesting are merely the data points HLI made. Small bits of info that talked about the current situation for example.

I found that more important than hys pseudo-mystical message, which is always up to personal interpretation anyways.

lol

It does not matter who speaks, it matter what he speaks.

in case you see him posting again before this thread died please give me a short notice

Honestly, this entire thing seems fishy. So, from the get-go, we know that Christ is extremely important in all of this. But, the user also talks a lot about the ascension of the mind, and a higher level consciousness state. Any hardcore Christian knows that the New Age movement is ungodly.

Nice shallow dichotomy bro

It is not much what i have to add but maybe an interesting idea. In this section we have the symbol of the presence of god in form of the candle, the distinctive red colour as symbol for the holy ghost but i forgot that JC himself is there aswell, hence the trinity is completed.

I dont want to go deep into some random interpretation but that could imply that only JC is physical real and the two other symbolical?

With his hand the same every straight finger represents a part of the trinity so one finger does not only represent him symbolical and physical so we have some kind of dualism of the symboly of the trinity and their relation to the physical "world" trough christ??

It is a pitty i am not a native speaker and to lazy to get on this level. But i promise i will improve myself!

Vena amoris. Hes touching that specific finger in that and other depiction of him

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vena_amoris

The ring finger

Vena amoris, ring finger, marriage, rings are important parts of religion i.e. the celtic torc and the ouroborous

Also planetary rings

Magnetic rings
Planetary rings revolving around the sun, Sol Invictus

Our Sun has been deified in different cultures. In some American Indian cultures our Sun is called Slayer of Alien Gods.

look at nature first

Flowers are a physical meronym of the Star/Planet relationship. Yet is not a metaphor, but a hyperphore; a subject that stands above language, science, biology, computation, music, physics, religion and all of relation.

Hyperphores have qualities our species is (at present) largely incapable of noticing, let alone enacting — but ancient peoples were our polar compliment in this respect. We do not yet understand the nature of the linguistic vehicles they produced. Part of the reason for this is that they contained both extra dimensionality and additional domains of action, transmission, and effect. Many of those domains are explicitly nonordinary.

The implications of this stagger the entire range of the possibilities of what we call ‘technology’.

As regards stars, minds and flowers, the ‘males’ are born to compose and emit incredibly sophisticated ‘dusts’; the females receive these and ‘become new life and ways of life’. The Solar marriage is chaste, and the Earth is precisely ‘ever virginal’ — physical penetrations by suitors (extraterrestrial objects) do not deflower her; her actual suitor is entirely ‘spiritual’. Thus, the couple does not touch, but rather, ‘communicate via gap-dusts’. These dusts are alive, and travel partly ‘on the wind’.

In the case of stars and worlds, locally, this is the Solar wind. In the case of interstellar activity, the ‘wind’ is far more complex, and so are the dusts. In the case of flowers, there is the wind and ‘other special agents’ — pollinators. All of life replicates this pattern, though not always in mere bipolarity. In the case of humans, a similar paradigm emerges, and the dusts are held and received within ‘living gels’. The humans love to relate this exchange with the exchange and presence of physical flowers. What we call sex is the joining of these flowers. A great secret lives nearby and I have hinted at in in the Solar/Terrestrial relationship.

The point is this: as bees are to flowers, [ x ] is to stars and worlds. And as [ x ] is to stars and worlds? [ y ] is to bodies and souls. How shall we discover what is referred to by x and y?

Here, let us return to our half-minded apprehension of indigenous linguistics, and begin to reforge it toward its actual powers and origins. They are not superstitious; in fact, they are methods of establishing relation with other orders of ... something we do not even have words for... and sustaining the recognition of those relationships within all communications activity.

It is as if, to understand nature and reality, one must possess both the derivatives and science and the confusing perspectives of the ancients. With this bifocal method, one can use scientific results to ‘(p)retranslate’ indigenous schemas into something more like their originary forms, purposes and concerns. This is done by tracing crucial likenesses between scientific results and schemas of order, relation, implication and identity from what we have mistaken as spirit-stories.We have this wrong. Those are actually methods of establishing direct contact with other orders and aspects of intelligence...in all of nature and reality.

When we succeed at this strange recovery, the result is something astonishing, and belongs neither to science nor religion, but to Origin. The ancients understood reality far better than we for a simple reason, their ‘concepts’ contained the equivalent of ‘extra (living) dimensions’. The meaning of this is difficult for moderns to apprehend, but it is unlike religion. Accordingly, we can invent the skills necessary to ‘unflatten’ our relationships with language, identity and representation — reincluding ‘degrees of liberty’ that transform what language catalyzes and would otherwise inhibit: to know the answer to x and y... we must re-establish direct relational contact with their referents. Not only does this ‘answer’ not fit in our languages, it would destroy them. And our cultures.

Because the result would be direct contact with nonhuman intelligence.

Right now.
This turns out to be not only what our minds are but what they are made of (z)

for role playing! Have fun, sport!

The Three faces of the Sky God
Tyr/Wotan/Thor

What you call "role playing" is what every human child is born with and drawn to. To be part of something we know deep down is important. Only as adults do we lose this and replace it with representations like video games and such

Maybe i should say "as we grow older" instead of "adults"

Thank you for this very interesting anthroposophesque reading! Did you follow HLI user the last days or read his threads? Because i am not sure that the high form of consciousness is the same as the conection to this ether or [y] or do you consider it the same. Because i have the impression that to get in contact with this non human intelligence is a passive esoterical process where as to reach this specific state of mind is an active process via academic knowledge. But please correct me if i misinterpretated you.
Also i am aswell not sure whether i would agree on your interpretation of the ring finger i cant see any difference to the "normal" blessing gesture at least not in the section.