The pilot wrapped, and shortly afterwards I ended my relationship with Rob. During one of our break-up conversations...

>The pilot wrapped, and shortly afterwards I ended my relationship with Rob. During one of our break-up conversations, he told me in no uncertain terms that if I did not stay in the relationship, I would be off the show. I broke up with him anyway, and moved into the house that we had been planning to share all by myself.

ramshackleglam.com/2016/07/28/the-real-story-behind-how-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-was-created-with-jordan-reid-and-sweet-dee/

"The Gang VS The Feminist"

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/tim-and-eric-awesome-show-great-job/making-it-in-hollywood/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waaah I made a choice so fucking what

she was just the moneyman

Yet another case where the virtue signalling SJWs are more abusive towards women than the virginial nazi wannabes they always blame

Actors are such backstabbing shits.

wew, she even looks like olson

adultswim.com/videos/tim-and-eric-awesome-show-great-job/making-it-in-hollywood/

I guess that's what bothers me about this piece - I don't think that it's fair for her to characterize the other show creators as bad people for not wanting to move forward with relationship drama between the cast. History wasn't rewritten, she made a choice and that choice led to her not being a part of Sunny anymore.

She thought she had it locked in to be a star and was already looking for a trade up. Surprise, bitch.

I just found out about this yesterday. wonder if its real or not. but who is this chick anyways? she was his gf during the pilot and then got replaced?

As much as she doesn't want the post to sound like she's whining about not being on the show, it really comes across as her whining about not being on the show. As some of the commenters on the blog have said, did she really expect to have a working relationship with her ex boyfriend and his three friends?

the way it plays out sounds like
>guys go behind her back and get producer credits and leave her behind
>she gets upset
>she gets replaced

its probably killing her that kaitlin is the lead in a new series

Quick rundown

lol, i dont think anyone working on season 1 IASIP assumed they were going places

What race is Rob and why is it asian?

was it autism?

JUST

Her Story
>She and the guys from Always sunny are all out of work actors and all friends
>she's dating Mac
>They all come up with the idea for Always Sunny together
>They shoot 2 proof of concept episodes
>FX agrees to do a proper pilot
>they are all excited and agree to stick together no matter what happens (all or nothing)
>Mac gets a show runner credit
>she and Mac break up (no real reason given)
>Mac says stay with me or you're off the show
>she doesn't believe him
>show gets picked up for full series
>all the guys are now producers
>she gets nothing and isn't carried onto the show
>claims to not be bitter and is happy writing books with her 3rd book coming out next year

that's the tl;dr. I make no claims she's telling the truth. that's just her story as she says it. She does at least have photos of her and the gang so she probably was the original sweet dee. But who knows beyond that

Eh, I feel a little bad for her, but at the end of the day shit just happens. Walter White might've felt like a chump for selling out his share of that multibillion dollar company, but he didn't write some mopey blog about it, nigga went out and made meth.

no that's completely believable and exactly what happened I'm sure
but......
>me and my 2 buddies have great ideas for a show
>need a girl character
>buddy 1's gf is an actress, he starts writing her in
>we do some proof of concept together
>show may be getting picked up in a pilot
>girl breaks up with buddy 1
wow man, do we really want your ex gf around here with this thing we have all worked so hard on? I mean are we stuck with this chick
>no. we can pay her for an episode and re cast her
>cool, I was worried we would have to keep her on the show with us
>create one of the greatest shows in a decade

I mean if I was fucking Lena Dunham and broke up with her before girls got greenlit, I'm pretty sure I woulda been recast also
tough decision, but a decision still to be made

pretty sure its true from her perspective, i remember hearing about this years ago.

doesnt really change my opinion of anything. it really sucks for her but you cant expect the guy to want to work creatively with his ex gf when they can just as easily replace her. also who knows if she was even a good comedic actress? maybe the only reason she got the role in the first place was because she was his gf

>and moved into the house that we had been planning to share all by myself.

Why do women do things like this?

>did she really expect to have a working relationship with her ex boyfriend and his three friends?

yes

>move into a house with your ex

if you had ever been in a relationship with a female youd know why this is wrong

Yeah for real it's a total fluke that the show ended up being one of the longest running sitcoms.

>me and my 2 buddies have great ideas for a show
>maybe the only reason she got the role in the first place was because she was his gf

I mean, this is the center of the whole situation.

How much did she contribute.

Was she just filling a role for her BF on his show and she got delusions of grandeur? or was she an equal contributor who got cut cause Mac/Rob is a big baby? Only the 4 of them know.
(Who are we kidding, with the success of the show and the amount of money involved if she had done anything and had a legal claim to anything there would be law firms lining up around the block to get her her cut)

user I'm confused as to how you even came to the conclusion of that being what I was implying. No, I honestly don't understand how you got there. Where in the FUCK did I imply they should have moved in together?

Jesus christ, you brainlet you just made up your own meaning to my post so you could respond to it in the most smug way possible.

exactly. she provided nothing of value and the show was better without her. shes rightfully butthurt

>gets fired
>doesn't have what it takes to be an actor
>bitches about getting fired and not having what it takes to be an actor

Rob dodged a real bullet.

Then explain what you meant by

>Why do women do things like this?

Or should we just come to the conclusion that youre sexist

You should probably go back and reread the sentence before that one, genius.

>and moved into the house that we had been planning to share all by myself.
>Why do women do things like this?

Explain the implication?

What was she supposed to do? He booted her off the show, why would she also give up on the house for him?

Why would she move into that particular house, is the implication. Is English your first language?

What is he implying by >Why do women do things like this?

Is this a thing women do regularly?

Why would she not? They probably already bought it.
You need to learn to phrase your shit better. Why the fuck would she not move into that house?

I have no idea if women do it or not. I've only my moved in with two women I've dated.
I didn't write it, but the phrasing was really clear. I see now you were confused about the core concept, though, not the phrasing.

>because of the "implication"

Sounds like one of those common cases where a girl want to keep everything the same but fuck someone else guilt free.

Women are fucking retarded whores. Glad this stupid cunt is a nobody.

With that kind of charm i bet you have to fight the ladies off with a stick, user

Is this pilot online anywhere?
I've seen ones Charlie Has Cancer and Mac Meets Carmen pilots where they're actors but this photo is the first I've seen of this pilot.