It's a Big Bird has to explain to Julia that there's nothing wrong with rubbing her private parts...

>it's a Big Bird has to explain to Julia that there's nothing wrong with rubbing her private parts, just don't do it in public episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0XwKjBOQx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

autists dont like physical sensations tho

How do you explain furries?

I'm on the spectrum, and I was constantly rubbing my little weenie when I was a boy.

You're a big bird

They prefer a suit that dampens all physical sensations to actual direct physical contact.

>its a julia spends 25 minutes drawing sonic fanfiction episode

>it's a 'Julia slaps the side of her head repeatedly for one hour while shouting, "QANTAS NEVER CRASH, QANTAS NEVER CRASH"' episode

>its a julia follows around big bird yelling "4 U" all episode

>autists dont like physical sensations tho
You can stim off some physical sensations. Ever take off your socks and rub your feet against your bedsheets? It's the best.

I'm not autistic but I really liked that as a kid. Also sometimes carpet. I probably still enjoy it. Am..am I autistic guys?

>todays show was brought to you buy the letters C, I, A

>the spectrum is real

I like rubbing my eyes a lot, especially before bed. Gives a weird but comfy sensation. Is it like that? Also rubbing my hair and head.

Are you a cat?

M-maybe?

you're a big bird

normalizing autism is horrifying

I take a piss shortly after fapping, am I on the spectrum lads?

Autistic people have interesting relationships with sensations. Basically their sensory input is 'weird', rather than blanket 'dislike' or anything. I have a student in my class who likes to put his hands into buckets of wood chips and polystyrene balls. Most of what special needs schools do is provide sensory stimulation to its autistic students.

I dunno man. I take a piss during fapping.

It already happened with fags and trannies.

Who knows what will be next.

Shouldn't do that. Should wait 5-10 minutes after ejaculating. Somethin to do with your piss and cum things being different and your cum thing being exposed for up to 10 minutes after ejaculating/fapping to the point of pre-cum secretion. Piss can get in it. If it ever burns for awhile after you piss and you just fapped right before, that's why. I dunno, look it up. I'm not lying.

>its a Julia spends the entire day trying to get people to read her sonic fan-fiction episode

depending on julia's age, that's pretty common behavior with all children, not just autistics.

Wow. I didn't know that. But it won't actually do me any harm to pee after I fap, right? Because I always do, and have for years.

Apparently being autismo makes it so that every sound you hear alerts you like when people call your name. Sounds like fucking hell. I'd be playing pocket pool all the time too just to make living bearable.

Thanks for explaining to me user. I had no idea what their fucking deal was.

pedo
cant wait for legal lolis

I like rubbing my under arms gently. It gives me a whole tingly high feeling feel.

Anyone get this?

>it's a Julia has zero friends because she can only talk about one topic that she's obsessed about and knows every detail of and she lacks the ability to understand that the people around her are sick of it

>it's a julia's life partner leaves her because she can't handle being touched for extended periods of time and her partner interprets that as lack of sexual attraction so she spends her time funposting on a norwegian knitting forum counting the days until she dies episode

>it's a julia gets really into baneposting and annoys big bird by saying that he's a big bird and asking him why he wears the beak all the time episode

It's normal dude, it's a body response the both women and men do after fucking, the sterilization of your piss helps fight off infection, happens pretty much a couple minutes after every time you fuck or jerk off

>GOTTA WATCH WAPNER. LEAVE THE TABLE. YEAH, LEAVE THE TABLE. NO!

>It's a Julia watches Pokemon card unboxing videos for HOURS and her parents only ban it when they hear Maxmoefoe say cunt

Nigga, you post this story about your autistic cousin in every thread.

>it's an Etsubatsu episode

>Maxmoefoe

Don't talk about my husbando here.

>it's a Sup Forums knows nothing about the autism spectrum episode

Um, no?

>He says while visiting Sup Forums

Would you complain if a character had diabetes?

>puppet
>relies on someone touching it to move
>autism
>someone touching it causes it to freeze

>I don't know what autism is but here's my joke anyway.

You are fucking retarded.

Autism is the next hip thing after nerd culture it seems.Do they think this is a motherfucking game? I'm fucked for life and they use it to earn brownie points. What a time to be alive. I'd say the circle is almost complete.

Julia is kinda cute desu

Brought to you by the number 4 and the letter U

youtube.com/watch?v=R0XwKjBOQx0

>It's a Grouch takes Julia to Vegas hoping to use her to count cards because the Count turned him down episode

I don't suppose that's all that surprising. Nerds and autism go well together.

What's weird is the notion that either can be "hip," when in the past they were the hallmarks of a social pariah.

dr. elmo, i'm sesame street

>What's weird is the notion that either can be "hip," when in the past they were the hallmarks of a social pariah.

Think about that for a second. Are you honestly saying that you think it's weird that they're though of differently now, because in the past things were different? Honestly?

Yeah that's the test